Unbelievable....Trumpers don't realize that Navajos are Americans

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
Trump supporters asked Rep. Eric Descheenie (D) if he was in the country legally at a protest on January 25 at the Arizona Capital in Phoenix. The protest was about immigration reform.

His response to the empty-headed morons was: """“I’m indigenous to these lands,” Rep. Descheenie said. “My ancestors fought and died on these lands. I just told them, ‘Don’t ask me that question.’”"""

'Get out of the country!': Navajo lawmaker harassed by Arizona Trump supporters accusing him of being here 'illegally'

Trump supporters asked Rep. Eric Descheenie (D) if he was in the country legally at a protest on January 25 at the Arizona Capital in Phoenix. The protest was about immigration reform.

His response to the empty-headed morons was: """“I’m indigenous to these lands,” Rep. Descheenie said. “My ancestors fought and died on these lands. I just told them, ‘Don’t ask me that question.’”"""

'Get out of the country!': Navajo lawmaker harassed by Arizona Trump supporters accusing him of being here 'illegally'
This isn't news, it's a random meaningless event that Democrats use to inflame your fragile emotions.

Dems are panicking in AZ because natives are changing over to Republican. Kari Lake has been campaigning in their areas. Indians are tired of Dem policies destroying the economy and bringing millions of more invaders. They have to deal with illegal aliens as well.

The dude looks like your typical illegal Mexican…most Mexicans are here illegally, the Trumper asked a fair question. Why do questions make you piss yourself?
IMG_2789.jpeg

So somebody who most likely had no clue who Descheenie even is, much less what ethnicity he is, is asked if he is in the country legally. And Raw Story extrapolates that to the person not knowing Navajos are American citizens?

The Democrat controlled propaganda machines known as the media has no shame in how much they will distort a situation in their attempt to trash those on the right, most especially Trump supporters.

It would be so nice if you duopoly dupes would stop demonizing each other and grow the fuck up. Your enemy is NOT each other, but the ruling class.

You’re an idiot.

Almost all Trump supporters recognize that Native American Indians are U.S. citizens.

There are some exceptions.

It’s kinda like: almost all of you libturds detest America. That doesn’t mean that no liberals like America.

early as 1817, U.S. citizenship had been conferred by special treaty upon specific groups of Indian people.

In 1924, Congress extended American citizenship to all other American Indians born within the territorial limits of the United States. American Indians and Alaska Natives are citizens of the United States and of the individual states, counties, cities, and towns where they reside. They can also become citizens of their tribes or villages as enrolled tribal members.

So it was just Trump supports being trump supporters.

AZ should used this as proof that trump supporters will say the darndest thing.

Last edited:
It would be so nice if you duopoly dupes would stop demonizing each other and grow the fuck up. Your enemy is NOT each other, but the ruling class.
Hmmmm…I wonder what Kate Steinle, Mollie Tibbetts, Laken Riley and Rachel Morin would say if we could ask them who they thought their “enemy” was….Democrats or the “ruling class”?
IMG_1744.jpeg

Hmmmm…I wonder what Kate Steinle, Mollie Tibbetts, Laken Riley and Rachel Morin would say if we could ask them who they thought their “enemy” was….Democrats or the “ruling class”?
View attachment 1022325
As expected you can’t see the truth, because you’re blinded by your partisanship.

The R Party has done nothing to stop illegal immigration and most R pols support illegal immigration, and have for decades. Your beloved Ronnie gave them amnesty long ago, yet did nothing to stop future illegal immigration.

early as 1817, U.S. citizenship had been conferred by special treaty upon specific groups of Indian people.

In 1924, Congress extended American citizenship to all other American Indians born within the territorial limits of the United States. American Indians and Alaska Natives are citizens of the United States and of the individual states, counties, cities, and towns where they reside. They can also become citizens of their tribes or villages as enrolled tribal members.

So it was just Trump supports being trump supporters.

AZ should used this as proof that trump supporters will say the darndest thing.

Like the asshole, IQ2, you make universal statements based on the tiniest samples.

You’re a retard, like IQ2.

I wonder if the Representative takes the needs of his Caucasian, Asian, Bkack ands Hispanic constituents into account as much as his Navajo constituents. I’d be willing to bet the answer is “NO”. Individuals on the reservation SHOULD NOT be allowed to vote in any non-reservation election. They live in a separate nation.

MAGA: You ain't American if you ain't white.

I wonder if the Representative takes the needs of his Caucasian, Asian, Bkack ands Hispanic constituents into account as much as his Navajo constituents. I’d be willing to bet the answer is “NO”. Individuals on the reservation SHOULD NOT be allowed to vote in any non-reservation election. They live in a separate nation.
These men are/were heroes of this country.
You tell them they can't vote in national elections. I want to be there to watch.

Forum List

Back