unbind the delegates

Stop it. Unfortunely the two nominees are clinton and trump. It sucks, but the people have spoken.
The retards have spoken. The people stayed home during the primaries.

This country deserves either one of them as President. They won't get off their asses and change things until the pain is great enough, and Trump or Clinton just might be painful enough.

It's time to take the country back from the psychos who gave us Trump and Clinton.

So lets support a delegate revolt at the convention. Unbind them and see what they can do. It would be nearly impossible for them to do worse than trump
Trump won your Primary fair and square. Thats how the process is supposed to work. Don't worry, If Cruz won, hiLIARy would've definitely beat him by double-digits.

I don't like Trump and will never vote for him; however, this reeks of sour grapes. Like it or lump it, Trump is going to be the nominee for the GOP.

Agreed.

Trump is a total douche, but he won the nomination fairly so he should be the nominee.

I don't blame them for trying though. It's going to be a great convention!

great as in get popcorn and gawk?

Fascists unite.....:lol:

I never thought in my lifetime we would have the opportunity to do what Trump did and destroy the GOP.....it is awesome to watch....

Good luck with your train wreck of a party, I can't wait to watch Philadelphia burn when your snowflakes finally figure out what a superdelegate is....

Why would they do that? Hillary already has enough pledged delegates to win easily.

Most of the Sanders voters I know are voting for Hillary in November.

I also don't think Trump destroying the GOP is a good thing. Not that he has. He's cost them ONE election they probably should have been able to win. But Paul Ryan will still be speaker after this is all over.
You mean democrat super delegates, bought and paid for by hitlery in advance....

Look at the bright side, we are sending all the GOP tools back to you.....:lol:

she didn't win by super delegates little boy. she had two million more votes than bernie even with right-wingers purposely skewing open primaries.

now run along like a good little boy. go out and play. get some exercise. school doesn't start for another month and a half.

:thup:

I've been watching how things have been developing this election. Not surprisingly trump is losing to Clinton in the polls. Not surprisingly she is likely to get away with multiple felonies with no accountability.

Hillary is a life long corrupt criminal who gets away with it because of political power. Trump is complicit with her crimes by funding her. Not to mention that he is completely immoral and dishonest in his own right, though not necessarily criminal.

Third parties aren't an option. Libertarians ruined their shot by nominating Johnson who is unacceptable and has zero enthusiasm.

The only moral and reasonable option now is the unbind the delegates and give us a shot with a decent Republican nominee rather than trump who won with a plurality. We just celebrated independence day yesterday. Lets continue that celebration by standing up and liberating ourselves from these corrupt and evil people. Unless we do something to change it now, we have lost the court and will have a dictator the next four years. That's not acceptable.

Figures you'd put up this bullshit. Just can't handle that Cruz lost to Trump can you now?

I never thought in my lifetime we would have the opportunity to do what Trump did and destroy the GOP.....it is awesome to watch....

Good luck with your train wreck of a party, I can't wait to watch Philadelphia burn when your snowflakes finally figure out what a superdelegate is....

Why would they do that? Hillary already has enough pledged delegates to win easily.

I also don't think Trump destroying the GOP is a good thing. Not that he has. He's cost them ONE election they probably should have been able to win. But Paul Ryan will still be speaker after this is all over.
You mean democrat super delegates, bought and paid for by hitlery in advance....

she didn't win by super delegates little boy. she had two million more votes than bernie even with right-wingers purposely skewing open primaries.

now run along like a good little boy. go out and play. get some exercise. school doesn't start for another month and a half.

You getting beans at the democrat convention? :lol:

was that english or was it a secret language you and your friends made up, little boy?

was that english or was it a secret language you and your friends made up, little boy?
You really are not very good at this political stuff...ask your mommy...:lol:

Who is this "decent Republican nominee" you speak of? No doubt, the rw base would hate him

Avatar is a Ted Cruz supporter. I never could convince him that Cruz was a true dyed in the wool establishment/Wall Street candidate surrounded by crazy power trippers like Beck/Erik at Red State/Amanda and other loons.

Didnt Cruz get a sweetheart deal on a *cough* "loan" from Goldman Sachs for his campaign? :eusa_whistle: PLUS his wife works there and Avatar4321 thinks he's a man of the cloth. He's wholly are right. Playin you people for rubes

Didnt Cruz get a sweetheart deal on a *cough* "loan" from Goldman Sachs for his campaign? :eusa_whistle: PLUS his wife works there and Avatar4321 thinks he's a man of the cloth. He's wholly are right. Playin you people for rubes
Cruz was blinded by the GOP....

Oh way more than just Goldman Sachs. Both were employees of the Bush dynasty. His wife longer than Ted. She responded directly to Condi Rice. And Cruz even hired the career criminal member of the family Niel Bush and his wife for his finance team.

The "outside the beltway" crap he spewed was all a charade. Both he and his wife were inside the beltway pro Wall Street elites.

Carly was playing the same game as Ted as well. She was a dyed in the wool RINO with a long history with the McCain family. But she like Ted put on a show of being anti government.

What a joke. Pity of it is Ted and Carly were my first two favorites until I heard Megan McCain on her ditzy talk show raving about Carly and Ted and then I started digging.

Lo and behold, both were liars attempting to pull the wool over the electorate's eyes saying that they were not "inside the beltway". Their resumes both scream elite.

I could go on but my dog's back teeth are singing anchors away and I have to take Raven out for a whizz.

:)

I've been watching how things have been developing this election. Not surprisingly trump is losing to Clinton in the polls. Not surprisingly she is likely to get away with multiple felonies with no accountability. Hillary is a life long corrupt criminal who gets away with it because of political power. Trump is complicit with her crimes by funding her. Not to mention that he is completely immoral and dishonest in his own right, though not necessarily criminal. Third parties aren't an option. Libertarians ruined their shot by nominating Johnson who is unacceptable and has zero enthusiasm. The only moral and reasonable option now is the unbind the delegates and give us a shot with a decent Republican nominee rather than trump who won with a plurality. We just celebrated independence day yesterday. Lets continue that celebration by standing up and liberating ourselves from these corrupt and evil people. Unless we do something to change it now, we have lost the court and will have a dictator the next four years. That's not acceptable.
The people spoke....sorry you hate the people....seems all liberals do..
Boy you're stupid. A real knee jerk conservative. Maybe you should lurk a while before posting or you'll be offering apologies over and over again. Now avatar4321 is a liberal! :laugh2:
Reading, it is fundamental.....Sorry what I said was over your head....try an on-line degree....:lol:
Know your players before shooting from the hip, noob. Saying anyone who disagrees with you is a liberal, while hilarious, pegs you as someone to be laughed at and not worth paying attention to.
He's only acting like every other partisan Republican on this board. Except that he doesn't know who is who, so is pure and unbiased. You're observing how you act. LoL!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back