unbind the delegates

I've been watching how things have been developing this election. Not surprisingly trump is losing to Clinton in the polls. Not surprisingly she is likely to get away with multiple felonies with no accountability.

Hillary is a life long corrupt criminal who gets away with it because of political power. Trump is complicit with her crimes by funding her. Not to mention that he is completely immoral and dishonest in his own right, though not necessarily criminal.

Third parties aren't an option. Libertarians ruined their shot by nominating Johnson who is unacceptable and has zero enthusiasm.

The only moral and reasonable option now is the unbind the delegates and give us a shot with a decent Republican nominee rather than trump who won with a plurality. We just celebrated independence day yesterday. Lets continue that celebration by standing up and liberating ourselves from these corrupt and evil people. Unless we do something to change it now, we have lost the court and will have a dictator the next four years. That's not acceptable.

So what you're say is to hell with democracy and the sanctity of the vote. You don't want to vote for the republican nominee so you want a new one even though the majority of the base and primary voters voted for trump.

The thing to do is vote your conscience. If you can't vote for trump, which I don't blame you I can't either, then pick from the list of other candidates.

The Democratic and republican parties aren't the only ones on the ballot in November.

Don't rip your party farther apart and further destroy the vote of millions of Americans.

We don't live in a democracy. We live in a republic. We have a republic specifically because sometimes the people make stupid choice. Example Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Donald trump. And since the people sometimes make stupid choices there are checks in place to balance such power.

However in this case the people didn't speak. Trump won a plurality of the votes. Means a majority opposed him. The most honest way of addressing this is to unbind the delegates
There was 17 candidates. No way one single one of them would've gotten 51%. You are being unreasonable. Trump did awesome considering he had 16 competitors. Trump won the nomination fair and square and I won't vote for a Republican party candidate, at any level, if they unbind the delegates.

I've been watching how things have been developing this election. Not surprisingly trump is losing to Clinton in the polls. Not surprisingly she is likely to get away with multiple felonies with no accountability.

Hillary is a life long corrupt criminal who gets away with it because of political power. Trump is complicit with her crimes by funding her. Not to mention that he is completely immoral and dishonest in his own right, though not necessarily criminal.

Third parties aren't an option. Libertarians ruined their shot by nominating Johnson who is unacceptable and has zero enthusiasm.

The only moral and reasonable option now is the unbind the delegates and give us a shot with a decent Republican nominee rather than trump who won with a plurality. We just celebrated independence day yesterday. Lets continue that celebration by standing up and liberating ourselves from these corrupt and evil people. Unless we do something to change it now, we have lost the court and will have a dictator the next four years. That's not acceptable.
The people spoke....sorry you hate the people....seems all liberals do..

You know what message that will send? You, the voters no longer matter; WE the GOP will pick the nominees for you.

You're still sour over Trump winning, I get it, but disenfranchising voters to suit your sensitivities isn't the answer. You need to deal with it. All of these attempts to deny Trump the nomination are only sending a message that the Republicans don't care about the voters.

Stop pouting. This is getting old.

America has lost its' mores. It deserves what it gets.

Boy you're stupid. A real knee jerk conservative. Maybe you should lurk a while before posting or you'll be offering apologies over and over again. Now avatar4321 is a liberal! :laugh2:

This is extremely naïve.

Boy you're stupid. A real knee jerk conservative. Maybe you should lurk a while before posting or you'll be offering apologies over and over again. Now avatar4321 is a liberal! :laugh2:
Reading, it is fundamental.....

Sorry what I said was over your head....try an on-line degree....:lol:

I've been watching how things have been developing this election. Not surprisingly trump is losing to Clinton in the polls. Not surprisingly she is likely to get away with multiple felonies with no accountability. Hillary is a life long corrupt criminal who gets away with it because of political power. Trump is complicit with her crimes by funding her. Not to mention that he is completely immoral and dishonest in his own right, though not necessarily criminal. Third parties aren't an option. Libertarians ruined their shot by nominating Johnson who is unacceptable and has zero enthusiasm. The only moral and reasonable option now is the unbind the delegates and give us a shot with a decent Republican nominee rather than trump who won with a plurality. We just celebrated independence day yesterday. Lets continue that celebration by standing up and liberating ourselves from these corrupt and evil people. Unless we do something to change it now, we have lost the court and will have a dictator the next four years. That's not acceptable.
Reading, it is fundamental.....Sorry what I said was over your head....try an on-line degree....:lol:
Know your players before shooting from the hip, noob. Saying anyone who disagrees with you is a liberal, while hilarious, pegs you as someone to be laughed at and not worth paying attention to.

Guy, even if you get the Delegates unbound, and find enough of them to break with Trump after committing to vote for him, you still have the same problem you had in the primaries- no candidate all of you can agree upon.

And don't expect Trump's 15 million voters to fall in line behind "Lyin' Ted" after he stole the election from him.

Now, I do htink the GOP should reject Trump, because his overt racism and sexism is unacceptable. Just know you've handed the presidency to Hillary if you do it.

I've been watching how things have been developing this election. Not surprisingly trump is losing to Clinton in the polls. Not surprisingly she is likely to get away with multiple felonies with no accountability. Hillary is a life long corrupt criminal who gets away with it because of political power. Trump is complicit with her crimes by funding her. Not to mention that he is completely immoral and dishonest in his own right, though not necessarily criminal. Third parties aren't an option. Libertarians ruined their shot by nominating Johnson who is unacceptable and has zero enthusiasm. The only moral and reasonable option now is the unbind the delegates and give us a shot with a decent Republican nominee rather than trump who won with a plurality. We just celebrated independence day yesterday. Lets continue that celebration by standing up and liberating ourselves from these corrupt and evil people. Unless we do something to change it now, we have lost the court and will have a dictator the next four years. That's not acceptable.
Reading, it is fundamental.....Sorry what I said was over your head....try an on-line degree....:lol:
Know your players before shooting from the hip, noob. Saying anyone who disagrees with you is a liberal, while hilarious, pegs you as someone to be laughed at and not worth paying attention to.
Wow....even RIF escapes you.....it's ok, it escapes most liberals....

Wow....even RIF escapes you.....it's ok, it escapes most liberals....

And, as for your childish projections, I don't give a fuck what you think.....

Guy, even if you get the Delegates unbound, and find enough of them to break with Trump after committing to vote for him, you still have the same problem you had in the primaries- no candidate all of you can agree upon.

And don't expect Trump's 15 million voters to fall in line behind "Lyin' Ted" after he stole the election from him.

Now, I do htink the GOP should reject Trump, because his overt racism and sexism is unacceptable. Just know you've handed the presidency to Hillary if you do it.
I don't think the GOP is relevant any longer after Trump destroyed them.....there are just a few imsurgents remaining who reaonate with you liberals....

We've got it under control....relax, your hitlery doesn't stand a chance.....

I don't like Trump and will never vote for him; however, this reeks of sour grapes. Like it or lump it, Trump is going to be the nominee for the GOP.

So let s all sit back and watch our nation go to hell because a plurality of the party, influenced by a large number of Democrat crossover's managed to "win"?

Let the delegates decide what happens. Are we supposed to just sit on the side lines and support corruption? Are we supposed to just give up the supreme court for at least a generation?

Or do we have the moral obligation to do everything that is legally in our power to stop this travesty?
Nonsense.

Both parties are private entities at liberty to nominate whomever they so desire, by any process they so desire.

Your proposal is naïve and unwarranted because if Trump were denied the nomination the GOP would effectively be destroyed.

As George Will correctly observed: take the loss this year and regroup for 2020.

And our country would indeed go to hell if Trump or any republican president were allowed to appoint three – or as many as five – justices to the Supreme Court.

Americans don’t what to return to the conservative Dark Ages when women could be forced to give birth against their will through force of law, and being gay was a criminal offense.

The people don’t want to live in a republican America of fear, ignorance, and hate.

I don't think the GOP is relevant any longer after Trump destroyed them.....there are just a few imsurgents remaining who reaonate with you liberals....

About a third of Republicans on this board are dead set against Trump.

That seems about right.

Trump will be a disaster.

About a third of Republicans on this board are dead set against Trump.

That seems about right.

Trump will be a disaster.
Fascists unite.....:lol:

I never thought in my lifetime we would have the opportunity to do what Trump did and destroy the GOP.....it is awesome to watch....

Good luck with your train wreck of a party, I can't wait to watch Philadelphia burn when your snowflakes finally figure out what a superdelegate is....:lol:

I never thought in my lifetime we would have the opportunity to do what Trump did and destroy the GOP.....it is awesome to watch....

Good luck with your train wreck of a party, I can't wait to watch Philadelphia burn when your snowflakes finally figure out what a superdelegate is....

Why would they do that? Hillary already has enough pledged delegates to win easily.

Most of the Sanders voters I know are voting for Hillary in November.

I also don't think Trump destroying the GOP is a good thing. Not that he has. He's cost them ONE election they probably should have been able to win. But Paul Ryan will still be speaker after this is all over.

Irrational hysteria seems to be the dominant theme of this thread, too many of the opinions expressed reek of hate. Thinking and evaluating the pros and cons of each candidate is missing, opinions are based less on observation, and more on biases formed in their mind formed by others, a nostrum taken without critical examination and completely void of practical/common sense.

Some concepts to consider before voting:
  • Brinkmanship
  • Diplomacy
  • Experience
  • Demagoguery
  • Bluster
  • Community
  • Compassion
  • Clarity
  • Inclusiveness
  • Open Minded
  • Measured
  • Panoptic
  • Falderal
  • Erudite
  • Urbane
  • Pother
Grade your candidate by each of these measures using two tools, observing their lips (what they say) and watching their feet (what they have done).

Good luck with your train wreck of a party, I can't wait to watch Philadelphia burn when your snowflakes finally figure out what a superdelegate is....

Why would they do that? Hillary already has enough pledged delegates to win easily.

Most of the Sanders voters I know are voting for Hillary in November.

I also don't think Trump destroying the GOP is a good thing. Not that he has. He's cost them ONE election they probably should have been able to win. But Paul Ryan will still be speaker after this is all over.
You mean democrat super delegates, bought and paid for by hitlery in advance....

Look at the bright side, we are sending all the GOP tools back to you.....:lol:

Forum List

Back