🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UNC assigning students "white privilege rating"; Now band-aids are racist too.

Leftists like to think they have the high road when it comes to diversity and inclusion, but they are just as divisive and responsible for racial tensions in this country as those on the right

"Just as"? They're MORE responsible for it. Their entire social outlook is dividing everyone into smaller groups based on race and other social labels, then turning the groups against others.

The way you do?

In a mocking way? Yes. I mock the shit out of racism. It's fucking stupid to be offended by WORDS. Racism is dead the day WORDS...simple sound waves...become powerless.

Mocking? :laugh2: Sure................................

By the way, I just killed a stray dog. Going to fry him up if you want some.

Leftists like to think they have the high road when it comes to diversity and inclusion, but they are just as divisive and responsible for racial tensions in this country as those on the right

"Just as"? They're MORE responsible for it. Their entire social outlook is dividing everyone into smaller groups based on race and other social labels, then turning the groups against others.

The way you do?

In a mocking way? Yes. I mock the shit out of racism. It's fucking stupid to be offended by WORDS. Racism is dead the day WORDS...simple sound waves...become powerless.

Mocking? :laugh2: Sure................................

By the way, I just killed a stray dog. Going to fry him up if you want some.

Maybe!! You putting turmeric and pepper on it? It's highly potent for anti inflammation and I had a long training session last night choking out Muay Thai guys. That and some massive Vitamin C doses will help with recovery.

At least you only do strays. In Asia they steal family pets to stir fry.

Forum List

Back