Uncalled For: Pulse Gay Nightclub To Become Memorial And Museum

Have you ever stopped to wonder why it was called "Pulse"?

There isn't s square inch of this country that isn't sacred ground to someone. There's an intersection in Ferguson that's sacred ground. Thug Brown's family wanted it fenced off and traffic directed around where the thug got his justice.
"Thug" is the new xxxxxx.
But it's still the old thug.
The 'old thug' was just a brute. Today RWNJs find 'thug' as a 'respectable' way to refer to young Black men.

Have you ever stopped to wonder why it was called "Pulse"?

There isn't s square inch of this country that isn't sacred ground to someone. There's an intersection in Ferguson that's sacred ground. Thug Brown's family wanted it fenced off and traffic directed around where the thug got his justice.
"Thug" is the new xxxxxx.
But it's still the old thug.
The 'old thug' was just a brute. Today RWNJs find 'thug' as a 'respectable' way to refer to young Black men.
Are you suggesting that all young black men are thugs? That's extremely racist. I have a nephew that is a young black man. He is a pharmacist.

I am okay with this as long as everyone else who died at the hands of a terrorist are given the same treatment.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If the property owner wants to make it a memorial or museum to make more money, more power to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the property owner wants to make it a memorial or museum to make more money, more power to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Promoting terrorist and their filthy habitat is wrong.

What a person does on his private property is not your business nor mine.
When it comes to children, it does!

No it doesn't. Your morality may not accept homosexuality, however we don't live by your morality.

Forum List

Back