🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uncomfortable FACT about Mayor de Blasio for conservatives...

Just so we are clear you liberals who trashing the police are trashing a union and not just any union a public sector union go spin that.

No o
I'm supporting police that happen to be in a union. Then nypd would be pissed at Mayor de Blasio even if there were no Union.

SO, you support a gang of thugs mauling an unarmed man, and choking him to death?

That only happened in your own little mind. What's it like in there pea brain?

REALLY??

I can t breathe Eric Garner put in chokehold by NYPD officer video US news The Guardian

I'm supporting police that happen to be in a union. Then nypd would be pissed at Mayor de Blasio even if there were no Union.

SO, you support a gang of thugs mauling an unarmed man, and choking him to death?

Someone who is choked to death is dead, they don't survive an hour like this career criminal did. Did the exertion of his arrest contribute to his death, yes, but his preexisting medical problems are what really killed him. The criminal chose to resist arrest, that makes him responsible for every thing that occurred.

You folks are the lowest form of life on this planet. Lower than amoeba.

B56SJeXCUAAiDed.jpg

The thugs with badges should be in prison with the rest of the violent criminals.

I don't know of any conservatives who are against police unions. Police and fireman don't have the ability to strike and put their asses in harms way. Unions are the least we can do.

I don't know of any conservatives who are against police unions. Police and fireman don't have the ability to strike and put their asses in harms way. Unions are the least we can do.

Continuing to live up to your screen name.
Where is the uncomfortable fact? And why do libturds insist on making shit up all the time?

No adults in the room to help you?

Conservatives love to deride "union thugs"...And now we finally see real union thugs, union thugs who caused the death of an unarmed individual, conservatives side with the union thugs.

As a matter of FACT, there isn't anything government can do wrong in the eyes of conservatives, when government is causing harm or death to people they don't revere. It is only when government actually helps people that draws the ire of conservatives.

Continuing to live up to your screen name.
Where is the uncomfortable fact? And why do libturds insist on making shit up all the time?

No adults in the room to help you?

Conservatives love to deride "union thugs"...And now we finally see real union thugs, union thugs who caused the death of an unarmed individual, conservatives side with the union thugs.

As a matter of FACT, there isn't anything government can do wrong in the eyes of conservatives, when government is causing harm or death to people they don't revere. It is only when government actually helps people that draws the ire of conservatives.
Union thugs didn't cause his death you stupid asshole. We either believe grand juries or retards like you, and you have nothing.

The police union is against DeBlasio in a big way, that may rub you the wrong way but it's tough shit. Conservatives aren't the reason why, you're just too dim to understand what's going on.

Assholes like you want to make it about race because of this mental limitation, you can't see past your genitals so you grope for an easy answer that fits your agenda.

Just so we are clear you liberals who trashing the police are trashing a union and not just any union a public sector union go spin that.

No o

REALLY??

I can t breathe Eric Garner put in chokehold by NYPD officer video US news The Guardian
I've seen the video pea brain. No one was "choked to death"

Someone who is choked to death is dead, they don't survive an hour like this career criminal did. Did the exertion of his arrest contribute to his death, yes, but his preexisting medical problems are what really killed him. The criminal chose to resist arrest, that makes him responsible for every thing that occurred.
Thank you

Just so we get this fact clear going forward...

YOU folks on the right are supporting a UNION. And not just any union, a PUBLIC sector union.

However you want to twist it, that is an irrefutable FACT...

"In general, it can probably be said that the conservative does not object to coercion or arbitrary power so long as it is used for what he regards as the right purposes. He believes that if government is in the hands of decent men, it ought not to be too much restricted by rigid rules. Since he is essentially opportunist and lacks principles..."
Friedrich August von Hayek-Why I am Not a Conservative
It's not that we are for unions. It's that we are against morons.

YOU folks on the right are supporting a UNION. And not just any union, a PUBLIC sector union.

"In general, it can probably be said that the conservative does not object to coercion or arbitrary power so long as it is used for what he regards as the right purposes. He believes that if government is in the hands of decent men, it ought not to be too much restricted by rigid rules. Since he is essentially opportunist and lacks principles..."
So you're another one who can't separate the union from the cops.

Talk about limited thinking

Straw man argument. Dumb. The right is supporting police officers. Democrats do not support labor unions. Clinton signed NAFTA. Gore went on TV to debate Perot in support of it.

I love how you slack jawed cletus's in flyover county act like you know anything about the politics of NYC, The Police happen to in contract negotiations with the city and have fought against civilian over site, which plays into the political theater.

Straw man argument. Dumb. The right is supporting police officers. Democrats do not support labor unions. Clinton signed NAFTA. Gore went on TV to debate Perot in support of it.

I love how you slack jawed cletus's in flyover county act like you know anything about the politics of NYC, The Police happen to in contract negotiations with the city and have fought against civilian over site, which plays into the political theater.
Learn 5th grade English before you start tutoring people on the internet. And FYI, police ARE civilians.

wtf? Is this suppose to be some joke?

As if no conservative supports a union

how frikken ugly

What the hell do the people who doesn't live in New York give a shit about their union?

wtf? Is this suppose to be some joke?

As if no conservative supports a union

how frikken ugly

What the hell do the people who doesn't live in New York give a shit about their union?

supporting the cops in this country against the current backlash has absolutely nothing to do with the police unions and everything to do with the people who choose to become cops.

Now I have my issues with cops like everyone else. I'll be the first to condemn them for illegal acts but IMO neither Garner nor Brown getting themselves dead was a violation of the law by the cops.

You folks are the lowest form of life on this planet. Lower than amoeba.

You really don't have a clue, do you? Criminals know the police will use force to secure an arrest, it doesn't matter if it's for a misdemeanor or a felony. Resisting an arrest is a felony and anyone that does it is asking for whatever they get, the level of force used in this case was not unreasonable. Given the guys medical problems, the use of a taser could have resulted in the same outcome.

And...based on your premise....when you buy gasoline for your car you are supporting the oil companies.

What a childish argument you started here. LMAO...and you told US to spin it any way we want?

Really?

No o

REALLY??

it was not a choke hold. It was a control hold. Taught at the academy to control one out of control. It did not put excess pressure on the windpipe as it did not break the flow of air or he would not have been able to say " I cant breathe". It did not put excess pressure on the jugular and/or carotid as it did not break blood flow or it would have rendered him unconscious. It was not a choke hold. It was a control hold...and most important.....the man died of a heart attack.....not by a forced lack of oxygen to the brain and vitals.

You really need to start using your own eyes and brain and not simply regurgitate what you read and here other people say.

Many in the press used the term "choke hold" not actually knowing what a choke hold is....but it wasn't a choke hold.

And the man was not being arrested for selling cigarettes.

He was being arrested for ignoring a multitude of warnings of arrest for loitering/street selling in the doorway of a privately owned business without permission of the owner of that business. In NYC that is against the law as there used to be so many street vendors, they were creating havoc for pedestrians and shoppers...forcing many pedestrians to walk in the streets endangering their lives.

If the police allow one person to get away with it, they must allow all to get away with it.

And yes, I have seen them arrest plenty of white people for ignoring their warnings of arrest if they don't move along.

Know your facts.....because you obviously don't.

Forum List

Back