🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uncomfortable FACT about Mayor de Blasio for conservatives...

Don't let facts get in the way of a good emotional rant.
What I find humorous is how many of the members of the press have stopped calling it a choke hold (once they learned the difference), yet many of those that want to believe "the police were out to get them black folk" still refer to it as a choke hold. Furthermore, many in the press have stopped saying he was being arrested for selling cigarettes ONCE THEY LEARNED about the strict enforcement of the loitering law in NYC.

What people don't understand is that in NYC the owners of properties are legally and financially responsible for any incidents that happen on the public sidewalk that span the perimeter lines of the property (even though they do not own the sidewalk). Back in the 80's, when street vendors were running rampant, many pedestrians were forced to walk in the street to get around the crowds gathered at a street vendor...and when the3y were hit by cars, the law suits were levied on the building owners. So laws were passed....if a property owner called in a street vendor and the street vendor was NOT removed by the police, the property owner was no longer liable...the city was. This proved to be very costly for the city, so a "no tolerance" rule was set for unlicensed street vendors.

Those that did not comply with the order to "move along" were warned and then arrested.

Just as the cops tried to do in the video.

Thus why the grand jury found that excessive force was necessary.

It is a non story that the press made a story and no it is a non story to them.

Sharpton and others are desperately trying to keep it a story. it is not.

Just so we get this fact clear going forward...

YOU folks on the right are supporting a UNION. And not just any union, a PUBLIC sector union.

However you want to twist it, that is an irrefutable FACT...

"In general, it can probably be said that the conservative does not object to coercion or arbitrary power so long as it is used for what he regards as the right purposes. He believes that if government is in the hands of decent men, it ought not to be too much restricted by rigid rules. Since he is essentially opportunist and lacks principles..."
Friedrich August von Hayek-Why I am Not a Conservative

It's so hard to say who the dumbest fuck is on USMB. First you think it's FranCoWTF or Rdean, and then Billy or Bfgrn comes up with some truly stupid shit like this

I wonder if they are all one person with a bunch of different personalities...would an IP trace show they all post from the Shady Acres Insane Asylum?

I don't know of any conservatives who are against police unions. Police and fireman don't have the ability to strike and put their asses in harms way. Unions are the least we can do.

I'm against police unions.

YOU folks on the right are supporting a UNION. And not just any union, a PUBLIC sector union.

"In general, it can probably be said that the conservative does not object to coercion or arbitrary power so long as it is used for what he regards as the right purposes. He believes that if government is in the hands of decent men, it ought not to be too much restricted by rigid rules. Since he is essentially opportunist and lacks principles..."
And...based on your premise....when you buy gasoline for your car you are supporting the oil companies.

What a childish argument you started here. LMAO...and you told US to spin it any way we want?

Really?

False equivalency. We are always hearing about "union thugs" from the right. Now, when we see REAL union thugs who swarm and choke a man to death, they are just doing their jobs, or some right wing turds blame Eric Garner. You folks are SCUM.

iE31pIY.png

It was a homicide — and the chokehold killed him.

Eric Garner, the Staten Island dad who complained that he couldn’t breathe as he was subdued by cops, died from compression of the neck, the medical examiner said Friday.

The autopsy also found that compressions to the chest and “prone positioning during physical restraint by police” killed Garner. The manner of death, according to the medical examiner, was homicide.

Eric Garner s death ruled a homicide NYC medical examiner - NY Daily News

This thread was a fail from the title alone

ranting's of the brainwashed cult/tool left with nonsense talking points spewed out of the Democrat party is all

Union or not...I am grateful to have police around.

It's one of the few things government is well suited to do.

However, in these cases it does give pause.

Actually....I think they are supporting police officers, who just happen to be in a union. mainly because it's a requirement to have the job. Funny how you guys always have to put words in other peoples mouths. Words that they never said.

Why are you so bloody dishonest? Are you simply incapable of being honest?

You folks on the left are denouncing the police which is stupid as you support the state and the police are just the armed enforcement branch of the state. You can't have it both ways, you want an ever more powerful state, then you get an ever more powerful police. Think about it; that guy on Staten Island was killed because the state wasn't getting its cut of what he was selling. This is what you want and this is what you get. FACT.

You folks on the left are denouncing the police which is stupid as you support the state and the police are just the armed enforcement branch of the state. You can't have it both ways, you want an ever more powerful state, then you get an ever more powerful police. Think about it; that guy on Staten Island was killed because the state wasn't getting its cut of what he was selling. This is what you want and this is what you get. FACT.

They twist which ever way their party or left wing hate sites tells them to. No principles and they stand for NOTHING

I denounce abusive and corrupt police thugs. The problem isn't that all police are abusive and corrupt thugs, its that the honest cops never speak out against the ones who abuse their power. They won't cross the "Blue line"

Anyone who saw the Eric Garner video can see that this was a case of police abuse, but there is not a PEEP from anyone who wears a badge.

You folks on the right really have take a hard to look in a mirror. I Know you despise liberals, but calling liberals Nazis and authoritarians must end.

Liberals would never participate in this...but you folks on the right are almost there...

nazi-execution.jpg

I denounce abusive and corrupt police thugs. The problem isn't that all police are abusive and corrupt thugs, its that the honest cops never speak out against the ones who abuse their power. They won't cross the "Blue line"

Anyone who saw the Eric Garner video can see that this was a case of police abuse, but there is not a PEEP from anyone who wears a badge.

You folks on the right really have take a hard to look in a mirror. I Know you despise liberals, but calling liberals Nazis and authoritarians must end.

Liberals would never participate in this...but you folks on the right are almost there...

nazi-execution.jpg

No, that is the behavior of progressive collectivists. You should read your history books sometimes. You might actually learn something. So who were the collectivists, the Nazis, as you kindly show above.....death toll over 6 million, the Soviets (who you seem to love) death toll over 25 million, the Chinese under Mao (who you also seem to love) death toll over 100 million, the brave Cambodian leader Pol Pot who your high priest Chomsky loves, death toll over 2 million....

Nope, I don't see any conservatives there, I do see a lot of progressive collectivists though.

nazi-execution.jpg

No, that is the behavior of progressive collectivists. You should read your history books sometimes. You might actually learn something. So who were the collectivists, the Nazis, as you kindly show above.....death toll over 6 million, the Soviets (who you seem to love) death toll over 25 million, the Chinese under Mao (who you also seem to love) death toll over 100 million, the brave Cambodian leader Pol Pot who your high priest Chomsky loves, death toll over 2 million....

Nope, I don't see any conservatives there, I do see a lot of progressive collectivists though.

I guess that mirror will never be used. You folks on the right always embrace abusive authoritarians like Putin and Cheney, cheer war and torture, dehumanize humans like Eric Garner and Michael Brown, then turn around and try to pin the blame on liberals for atrocities liberals would NEVER participate in...

What don't you understand?

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer - The Authoritarians

nazi-execution.jpg
The Eric Garner case wasn't one of police abuse. That's why the police didn't say anything about it. That's why the grand jury didn't indict the officer.

There were four videos of the incident all taken by different people from different perspectives. The media selected one to make public. The one whose perspective is the most damaging to the police.

Forum List

Back