🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uncomfortable FACT about Mayor de Blasio for conservatives...

I'm supporting police that happen to be in a union. Then nypd would be pissed at Mayor de Blasio even if there were no Union.

SO, you support a gang of thugs mauling an unarmed man, and choking him to death?
No. Although sadly, that happens quite often in New York...usually black on black crime....but it is what it is.
But no, I don't support a gang of thugs mauling an unarmed man and choking him to death.

But I do support police officers using control holds to take down a man who is resisting arrest...as was the case in the Garner incident.
Good to know you don't support thugs but your last paragraph is completely false.

I'm supporting police that happen to be in a union. Then nypd would be pissed at Mayor de Blasio even if there were no Union.

SO, you support a gang of thugs mauling an unarmed man, and choking him to death?
No. Although sadly, that happens quite often in New York...usually black on black crime....but it is what it is.
But no, I don't support a gang of thugs mauling an unarmed man and choking him to death.

But I do support police officers using control holds to take down a man who is resisting arrest...as was the case in the Garner incident.

You folks have NOTHING that could be mistaken for human traits, Christian morals or human decency. You are authoritarian followers. You are the very same people who could carry out genocide

The people who have actually carried out genocide are all lefties like you.

Yea, and al Qaeda is a bunch of liberals too.

Pol Pot wasn't a lefty?

You folks have NOTHING that could be mistaken for human traits, Christian morals or human decency. You are authoritarian followers. You are the very same people who could carry out genocide

The people who have actually carried out genocide are all lefties like you.
That is NOT true... Omg.

Wrong.

Pol Pot wasn't a lefty?

Probably not. Studies show that many more people are right handed rather than left handed. But I don't know for sure and have never seen him throw a baseball. A good lefty has a future if they have control.

You are not old enough to know America before Walmart. Walmart is in essence a government enforced monopoly. American taxpayers are on the hook for about $900,000 in subsidies per store.

The problem isn't just big government, it is BIG in general. Unfortunately you folks on the right are totally blind to any other big...
If a store gets a 900k tax deduction it would be because the local government is raking in more than that from taxes collected from employees and goods. Government didn't put Walmart on the map, their customers did.

I don't get the boner you lefties have with Walmart anyway. GM got our money and hasn't payed it all back yet, last I checked. Where's the outrage?

Those tax payer subsidies to Walmart are not loans. They are public assistance programs that Walmart workers need to make up for low wages.

It isn't just Walmart, it is the big box stores that have taken over. In the '50's and '60's America was a hotbed of small local businesses. It was diverse, truly entrepreneurial and there was actual local owners you knew by name, were part of the community and had a stake in the success or failure of the local economy.

We all understand the pitfalls of absentee owners when it comes to housing, but you folks on the right are blind to those pitfalls in business.

For people who claim Adam Smith as an icon, you certainly don't have any idea what he said.
I'm all for trimming down entitlements but your theory that it's just for Walmart is demonstrably wrong. I said nothing about Adam smith, are you hearing voices? I did say that American shoppers made Walmart what it is. Same with all successful companies. I like the mom and pop stores too but a government that controls the economy will be far worse than any Walmart. I can shop elsewhere, I can't select a different government.

I am not for trimming down entitlements for citizens, I am all for trimming down entitlements for corporations that manifest in the form of corporate welfare and cost externalization.

You didn't say anything about Adam Smith, and you don't demonstrate any knowledge of what Adam Smith said.

I am quite sure I might as well be talking in a foreign language when these topics are brought up.
You can babble anywhere anytime, not my problem. I am pro business, I don't need your permission or Smith's, Tom, Dick or Harry. You are a cultist with someone you need to lead you. Conservatives do not base their fiscal philosophies on what someone else thinks, get it Einstein?

I said numerous times I'm against the GM croney capitalist union bailout. GE is another with their hands deep in government pockets as well as the green energy scam companies. Walmart is paying more than it collects from government, you don't know what you're talking about, you simply babble what you've been trained to think.

You're kidding - right?
Walmart's Washington DC lobbyists have stacked the deck against the American taxpayer then-----then games the system in every conceivable way and-----and, BTW when BFGRN said every Walmart store in the country is costing the American taxpayer $900K, s/he was being (LOL) conservative.

One major way Walmart and other multinationals skirt tax obligations, ATF [Americans for Tax Fairness] explains, is to funnel the money to an overseas location where it can be subject to “a gaping loophole known as ‘deferral.’ ” The ability to park assets in other countries “gives corporations great incentive to earn profits offshore (or make it look like they are earned offshore)—often by moving jobs overseas.”

ATF estimates that through its globalized business structure, “Walmart is avoiding paying U.S. taxes on $21.4 billion in offshore profits.” And its reach overseas is expanding, with investment in new operations in Africa, Asia and Latin America.

While Walmart’s tax avoidance drains the government’s revenue streams, an even more convenient source of “savings” for Walmart operates on the retail level, through the pockets of consumers and workers who rely on taxpayer-funded federal welfare programs. Many of the associates, warehouse laborers and other low-wage workers in Walmart’s massive production chain depend on federal programs like Medicaid and food stamp subsidies to make ends meet. According to a 2013 congressional research report, “a single 300-employee Walmart Supercenter may cost taxpayers anywhere from $904,542 to nearly $1.75 million per year.”

If a store gets a 900k tax deduction it would be because the local government is raking in more than that from taxes collected from employees and goods. Government didn't put Walmart on the map, their customers did.

I don't get the boner you lefties have with Walmart anyway. GM got our money and hasn't payed it all back yet, last I checked. Where's the outrage?

Those tax payer subsidies to Walmart are not loans. They are public assistance programs that Walmart workers need to make up for low wages.

It isn't just Walmart, it is the big box stores that have taken over. In the '50's and '60's America was a hotbed of small local businesses. It was diverse, truly entrepreneurial and there was actual local owners you knew by name, were part of the community and had a stake in the success or failure of the local economy.

We all understand the pitfalls of absentee owners when it comes to housing, but you folks on the right are blind to those pitfalls in business.

For people who claim Adam Smith as an icon, you certainly don't have any idea what he said.
I'm all for trimming down entitlements but your theory that it's just for Walmart is demonstrably wrong. I said nothing about Adam smith, are you hearing voices? I did say that American shoppers made Walmart what it is. Same with all successful companies. I like the mom and pop stores too but a government that controls the economy will be far worse than any Walmart. I can shop elsewhere, I can't select a different government.

I am not for trimming down entitlements for citizens, I am all for trimming down entitlements for corporations that manifest in the form of corporate welfare and cost externalization.

You didn't say anything about Adam Smith, and you don't demonstrate any knowledge of what Adam Smith said.

I am quite sure I might as well be talking in a foreign language when these topics are brought up.
You can babble anywhere anytime, not my problem. I am pro business, I don't need your permission or Smith's, Tom, Dick or Harry. You are a cultist with someone you need to lead you. Conservatives do not base their fiscal philosophies on what someone else thinks, get it Einstein?

I said numerous times I'm against the GM croney capitalist union bailout. GE is another with their hands deep in government pockets as well as the green energy scam companies. Walmart is paying more than it collects from government, you don't know what you're talking about, you simply babble what you've been trained to think.

You're kidding - right?
Walmart's Washington DC lobbyists have stacked the deck against the American taxpayer then-----then games the system in every conceivable way and-----and, BTW when BFGRN said every Walmart store in the country is costing the American taxpayer $900K, s/he was being (LOL) conservative.

One major way Walmart and other multinationals skirt tax obligations, ATF [Americans for Tax Fairness] explains, is to funnel the money to an overseas location where it can be subject to “a gaping loophole known as ‘deferral.’ ” The ability to park assets in other countries “gives corporations great incentive to earn profits offshore (or make it look like they are earned offshore)—often by moving jobs overseas.”

ATF estimates that through its globalized business structure, “Walmart is avoiding paying U.S. taxes on $21.4 billion in offshore profits.” And its reach overseas is expanding, with investment in new operations in Africa, Asia and Latin America.

While Walmart’s tax avoidance drains the government’s revenue streams, an even more convenient source of “savings” for Walmart operates on the retail level, through the pockets of consumers and workers who rely on taxpayer-funded federal welfare programs. Many of the associates, warehouse laborers and other low-wage workers in Walmart’s massive production chain depend on federal programs like Medicaid and food stamp subsidies to make ends meet. According to a 2013 congressional research report, “a single 300-employee Walmart Supercenter may cost taxpayers anywhere from $904,542 to nearly $1.75 million per year.”
Let me know when you find a credible source. Not everyone is going to gulp the Koolaid of left wing propaganda sites. The fact that you need to instead of finding facts speaks volumes.

Not to mention, conservatives are against any croney capitalism, liberals don't get it no matter how many times it's repeated. IF Any company gets more than it put in, like Solendra, it's wrong.

Conservatives base their fiscal philosophy on:
A) Worship of a hierarchy who you are subservient to
B) Belief in 'magic', 'invisible hands' and 'voodoo'

You have ZERO comprehension of business, what creates and what destroys real free markets or ethics.

"In general, it can probably be said that the conservative does not object to coercion or arbitrary power so long as it is used for what he regards as the right purposes. He believes that if government is in the hands of decent men, it ought not to be too much restricted by rigid rules. Since he is essentially opportunist and lacks principles..."
Friedrich August von Hayek-Why I am Not a Conservative
Thanks for proving how stupid you are, once again. No conservative believes your low browed lies and propaganda. Smearing your enemies is all assholes like you know how to do. Come back when you quit sucking mommies' tits and try to understand how the grown up world works.

You're kidding - right?

Let me know when you find a credible source. Not everyone is going to gulp the Koolaid of left wing propaganda sites. The fact that you need to instead of finding facts speaks volumes.

Not to mention, conservatives are against any croney capitalism, liberals don't get it no matter how many times it's repeated. IF Any company gets more than it put in, like Solendra, it's wrong.

Since when have conservatives been against crony capitalism?

...says the walking spewing anus. Liberals are the big government types, it isn't exactly a secret. LOL, what a retard.

You have ZERO comprehension of business, what creates and what destroys real free markets or ethics.

"In general, it can probably be said that the conservative does not object to coercion or arbitrary power so long as it is used for what he regards as the right purposes. He believes that if government is in the hands of decent men, it ought not to be too much restricted by rigid rules. Since he is essentially opportunist and lacks principles..."
Thanks for proving how stupid you are, once again. No conservative believes your low browed lies and propaganda. Smearing your enemies is all assholes like you know how to do. Come back when you quit sucking mommies' tits and try to understand how the grown up world works.

Do you have a better label for turds like you?

bD437.jpg

You're kidding - right?

Always. You don't even know what it is and yet you pontificate endlessly about it.

Do you have a better label for turds like you?

bD437.jpg
Golly, a libturd found a cartoon so it must be true. That's what happens when your political education comes from comedy and cartoon shows.

...says the walking spewing anus. Liberals are the big government types, it isn't exactly a secret. LOL, what a retard.

Yea, conservatives have given us a lot less government...Patriot Act, Fatherland Security, torture of prisoners, suspension of habeas corpus and Hirohito invasions of sovereign countries...

what are you.....like 3?
Do you see what you wrote?
You are not worth my time. I debate with those that think like adults. Cya. <S>

what are you.....like 3?

I know exactly what I wrote. Why do you right wing turds lack self awareness? The first step for any society to carry out genocide is the group of people who are the target need to be dehumanized.

We witness that dehumanization every single day on this board from the right. Prime examples like Eric Garner. A man who was swarmed, choked and executed by government Gestapo...

Wake the fuck up!

what are you.....like 3?

I know exactly what I wrote. Why do you right wing turds lack self awareness? The first step for any society to carry out genocide is the group of people who are the target need to be dehumanized.

We witness that dehumanization every single day on this board from the right. Prime examples like Eric Garner. A man who was swarmed, choked and executed by government Gestapo...

Wake the fuck up!
I haven't noticed any right-wingers in this forum gloating about the death of Eric Garner. How you blame the right wing for his death escapes me. This officer who killed him was enforcing a law passed by a bunch of left-wingers.

You're kidding - right?

Always. You don't even know what it is and yet you pontificate endlessly about it.

You don't even know how to spell crony capitalism much less understand what it is and isn't. Government investment in new technology like solar energy and companies like Solyndra is NOT crony capitalism. It is necessary risk to create innovations and technologies that private investors are unwilling to take on or spearhead. The cost of experimentation and innovation that private investors will not risk.

Without government investment, there would have never been a space program and the HUGE benefits that spin off it. As a matter of fact, we wouldn't be having this conversation because without government investment there would be no internet.

The Republican party is the party of crony capitalism going back to the Gilded Age.

what are you.....like 3?

Wake the fuck up!
I haven't noticed any right-wingers in this forum gloating about the death of Eric Garner. How you blame the right wing for his death escapes me. This officer who killed him was enforcing a law passed by a bunch of left-wingers.

WHAT? Are you able to READ?

Mayor De Blah Blah stuck his foot in his mouth, made an ass of himself, disrespected the lives of the deceased and the integrity of his entire Force. That is what "this folk on the right" objects to. :slap:

I agree.

DeBlasiass shot himself in the foot. He's one stupid man.

The NYPD is the largest police force in the world and one would think any mayor would like to have them behind him.

I watched Juliani on TV the other day and his advice to DeBlasiasshole?? Get on your knees and apologise to the NYPD and hope to hell they accept.

As for the Union?? I'm not a fan of unions and every member of the NYPD make out like bandits as far as retirement and benefits go and the people of NY pay 100% of everything for them.

That doesn't mean I don't support them against a fucking idiot like DeBlasio.

Mans a moron.

Just so we get this fact clear going forward...

YOU folks on the right are supporting a UNION. And not just any union, a PUBLIC sector union.

However you want to twist it, that is an irrefutable FACT...

The fact that most conservatives support police versus a dumb progressive politician who likes to encourage thhugs and would-be assassins of police is uncomfortable to you.

Forum List

Back