Under Obama: 8 Islamic Terror Attacks That Could Have Been Prevented

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Since Timothy McVeigh was fried and Eric Rodolph was captured exactly how many right-wing attacks have there been?

With the massacre in Orlando, Fla., Islamic terrorists have now killed 91 and injured more than 370 on U.S. soil since President Obama took office. Yet Obama still refuses to admit that radical Islam is a threat. Could this explain why his administration keeps missing warnings signs that could have prevented these attacks?

Under Obama: 8 Islamic Terror Attacks That Could Have Been Prevented

I am really worried as we get closer to July. you couldn't pay me to go to new york or any major public place.

That means they are winning. They have Obama on their side and now they have us scared to be in public.

I am really worried as we get closer to July. you couldn't pay me to go to new york or any major public place.

What a pussy! I just attended the largest parade in the history of my city. 400,000 showed up to celebrate the return of Lord Stanley.

That means they are winning. They have Obama on their side and now they have us scared to be in public.

:lol:

You're scared shitless, that much is clear. But you don't speak for "us".

But I suppose you do. What does it take to be a moderator of this board? Complete classlessness?

I speak for myself, no one else. I'm not afraid.

As for the rest - I understand that me being a staff member here upsets you, but I also don't give a shit. Your opinion is irrelevant.

:lol:

You're scared shitless, that much is clear. But you don't speak for "us".

But I suppose you do. What does it take to be a moderator of this board? Complete classlessness?

I speak for myself, no one else. I'm not afraid.

As for the rest - I understand that me being a staff member here upsets you, but I also don't give a shit. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Me and others posting here keep the site going, you on the other hand are Acting out of line.

You didn't understand what I was posting so you used insult. Conduct unbecoming a moderator. But then again I am not sure this site actually has any standards.

Must be easy being a moderator on this site, just looking for offenders posting subject lines in all Caps.

What is Islamic terror?

If you were asking me, I don't know the definition. I am wondering why people are so concerned with cataloguing things as any kind of terror. I am thinking that something that gets the terror adjective is an event meant to invoke fear and nothing more. Why some people thinking that by doing so it advances their agenda is anyone's guess.

They just arrested an Iraqi female in NM in possession of the gas pipeline plans in the area.....JTTF ON scene. Slumber on

They just arrested an Iraqi female in NM in possession of the gas pipeline plans in the area.....JTTF ON scene. Slumber on

It would be kinda funny if she were a civil engineer working for the gas company.

and who doesn't have a bad feeling as we get into the summer months? Democrats are for anyone acquiring guns,legal or illegal, and when one of these terrorists goes on a rampage, do they blame democrats or republicans {of whom had nothing to do with the shooting}

Forum List

Back