Understand The Danger We Are In

Saturating the news with blatant lies 24 hours a day is not helping their cause. The number of people who believe them is shrinking. They're beginning to ask themselves a simple question: If even half of the things the media have accused him of were true, why hasn't he already been impeached? The logical answer is: They must be lying. They're losing credibility on a daily basis.

I'd like to believe line that "the american people are waking up"...but I don't....not really. I have little faith in the much-touted wisdom of the "American people" considering that a big chunk of them voted for hillary and many weren't even born in this country.
There will always be the Trump haters that will still support anyone who runs against him even though they know they're being lied to but Trump supporters still support him and can see through the bullshit from the media. It's the independents that will sway the election and they're the ones I had in mind. Even out here in So. Ca. it's not that hard to make the case that Trump is not the monster the media are trying to paint him as.

Lots of you likes Trump because of his charisma....
It doesn’t matter if he is a liar, hypocrite or just plain dishonest con man or stupid domestic or foreign policies.

Let me give you an example. You are from southern Ca with a big problem of smog. Trump EPA policies is to create more smog...... Are you aware of that?

He did that only just because he wants to do it. No explanation.

Governor Newsom just sued his ass..

Wrong you do not know trumps great ability

His Art of the Deal is real

He helps everyone’s different abilities to prosper

Ask a lot of black athletes

Trump can do the same for nations

And all democrats are guilty of mass murder of innocent us citizen babies

Saturating the news with blatant lies 24 hours a day is not helping their cause. The number of people who believe them is shrinking. They're beginning to ask themselves a simple question: If even half of the things the media have accused him of were true, why hasn't he already been impeached? The logical answer is: They must be lying. They're losing credibility on a daily basis.

I'd like to believe line that "the american people are waking up"...but I don't....not really. I have little faith in the much-touted wisdom of the "American people" considering that a big chunk of them voted for hillary and many weren't even born in this country.
There will always be the Trump haters that will still support anyone who runs against him even though they know they're being lied to but Trump supporters still support him and can see through the bullshit from the media. It's the independents that will sway the election and they're the ones I had in mind. Even out here in So. Ca. it's not that hard to make the case that Trump is not the monster the media are trying to paint him as.

It doesn’t matter if he is a liar, hypocrite or just plain dishonest con man or stupid domestic or foreign policies.

Let me give you an example. You are from southern Ca with a big problem of smog. Trump EPA policies is to create more smog...... Are you aware of that?

Trump hates California because he lost that state, which caused him to lose the peoples vote. He's been trying to punish California ever since. That's abuse of power but these idiots are too dumb to understand that.

We have a "news" media that blatantly lies to us! Not a lie here and there about little things...but on a minute by minute basis about things of global importance!

For example, in the last week the media has been telling us that we are moving very close to the impeachment of the president of the united states. It could happen at any time now.

The truth is we are no closer to impeachment than we were a year ago...2 years ago. There has not even been a vote to formally INVESTIGATE for impeachment, or draw up articles of impeachment...nothing!

This is dangerous folks! This is the stuff of nazi germany!
This post is a load of manure.

The men agrees that the media is guilty of high treason

A few snips of McCarthys letter to pelosi...

“Unfortunately, you have given no clear indication as to how your impeachment inquiry will proceed – including whether key historical precedents or basic standards of due process will be observed,” McCarthy said in his letter. “In addition, the swiftness and recklessness with which you have proceeded has already resulted in committee chairs attempting to limit minority participation in scheduled interviews, calling into question the integrity of such an inquiry.”

========================================

Citing House Rules X and XI, McCaul said that until Congress members from both parties vote to create a special impeachment task force to carry out proceedings, “Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff lacks the jurisdiction to investigate the Department of State’s conduct of United States foreign policy toward Ukraine. That prerogative belongs to our Members.”

“Official impeachment inquiries are initiated by the adoption of a House resolution empowering or creating a committee or task force to undertake such activities,” McCaul continued. “In both the Nixon and Clinton cases, the Judiciary Committee debated and reported a resolution authorizing the Judiciary Committee to investigate whether there were sufficient grounds to impeach the President, which was then debated and voted on by the full House of Representatives. There have been no such debates or votes in this Congress.”

McCarthy calls on Pelosi to suspend Trump impeachment inquiry, accuses her of 'recklessness'

Less than 50%

From Mccarthy what do you expect? Do you except anything honest coming from these dogs?

The problem is stoopid CRAZY people voting

Voting to mass murder innocent us citizens with abortion

Democrats are crazy people !!

And must be stopped

Fascist.

Democracy of men agrees with trump

Bullshit. He helped no black athletes. He took pictures with black boxing champions. And he did not make them champions. He killed a football league and now he's killing this nation.

He has to go.

“Unfortunately, you have given no clear indication as to how your impeachment inquiry will proceed – including whether key historical precedents or basic standards of due process will be observed,” McCarthy said in his letter. “In addition, the swiftness and recklessness with which you have proceeded has already resulted in committee chairs attempting to limit minority participation in scheduled interviews, calling into question the integrity of such an inquiry.”

Citing House Rules X and XI, McCaul said that until Congress members from both parties vote to create a special impeachment task force to carry out proceedings, “Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff lacks the jurisdiction to investigate the Department of State’s conduct of United States foreign policy toward Ukraine. That prerogative belongs to our Members.”

“Official impeachment inquiries are initiated by the adoption of a House resolution empowering or creating a committee or task force to undertake such activities,” McCaul continued. “In both the Nixon and Clinton cases, the Judiciary Committee debated and reported a resolution authorizing the Judiciary Committee to investigate whether there were sufficient grounds to impeach the President, which was then debated and voted on by the full House of Representatives. There have been no such debates or votes in this Congress.”

McCarthy calls on Pelosi to suspend Trump impeachment inquiry, accuses her of 'recklessness'

Less than 50%

From Mccarthy what do you expect? Do you except anything honest coming from these dogs?

And must be stopped

Fascist.

What do you know about being a man punk? Men do not agree with Trump.

Losers do.

Less than 50%

And must be stopped

Fascist.

Losers do.

Less than 50%

And must be stopped

Fascist.

Losers do.

You
The loser for supporting mass murder of innocent us citizens

And the majority of the men will rise up to stop your mass murdering

Bullshit. He helped no black athletes. He took pictures with black boxing champions. And he did not make them champions. He killed a football league and now he's killing this nation.

He has to go.

Quit your outrageous lying

Foreman ,,, don king. Tyson

Hershel walker

Quit your lying your azz off !!

He has to go.

Quit your outrageous lying !!!

/////...

Former pro boxer and entrepreneur George Foreman spoke out in support of president Donald Trump and criticized Golden State Warriors athlete Kevin Durant and free agent Colin Kaepernick during a podcast Monday.

I have not heard that. I don't watch tv anymore, though. Even my NYT daily briefing I get by email doesn't say anything like that.
Without the media, neither you nor I would have a clue what anyone in our elected government was doing. We need them. We are all smart enough to notice bias and work around it.
Trashing the media is not a great idea, Thunk. Conservatives bitch about CNN and MSNBC and the op eds in WaPo, as if those are the only sources of news out there.

Without the media we'd be like populace of any dictatorship.

The majority of the news media even aside from bad examples like CNN and MSNBC all do the same things. Stir up trouble, blow things out of proportion especially if a story might have anything at all to do with racism or sexism. Like the recent nationwide coverage of that black middle schooler who lied about white students cutting her dreadlocks. Why does schoolground disputes need to be made national headlines? Why can't journalists bother to fact check?

Because white man bad, thats why.
You seem to be pretty well versed on the side of the story you like, though.
So there's another side of the story out there that you don't like. Tough cookies. Too many people are just following the pro-Trump crowd with his ignorant wish to do away with the watchdogs entirely.

What's the other side of the story about the girl who lied about white boys attacking her? What's the justification for the media "watchdogs" making a huge spectacle of a goddamn playground incident that turned out to be a lie?

How did you want the media to report the story?

"Sixth grader alleged victim of hate crime. Can she be believed?"

Kids bullying one another on a playground isn't even worthy of local news coverage. Happens all the time but I guess it's a big deal if its a black kid who is on the losing end.
I agree....

But with the internet and 24/7 cable news, there is nothing we can do about it

and the times of only getting your own news thru your own local newspaper and your own local news station with a small segment on national news and world news are long gone....

I too, wish it were like the good ole days because today's world is simply causing information overload, for me personally....and then to see news on some 6 year old that lied, somewhere else in the country.... or many other similar ''nothing'' stories... just so we can argue over it...is too much

The majority of the news media even aside from bad examples like CNN and MSNBC all do the same things. Stir up trouble, blow things out of proportion especially if a story might have anything at all to do with racism or sexism. Like the recent nationwide coverage of that black middle schooler who lied about white students cutting her dreadlocks. Why does schoolground disputes need to be made national headlines? Why can't journalists bother to fact check?

Because white man bad, thats why.
You seem to be pretty well versed on the side of the story you like, though.
So there's another side of the story out there that you don't like. Tough cookies. Too many people are just following the pro-Trump crowd with his ignorant wish to do away with the watchdogs entirely.

What's the other side of the story about the girl who lied about white boys attacking her? What's the justification for the media "watchdogs" making a huge spectacle of a goddamn playground incident that turned out to be a lie?

How did you want the media to report the story?

"Sixth grader alleged victim of hate crime. Can she be believed?"

Kids bullying one another on a playground isn't even worthy of local news coverage. Happens all the time but I guess it's a big deal if its a black kid who is on the losing end.
I agree....

But with the internet and 24/7 cable news, there is nothing we can do about it

and the times of only getting your own news thru your own local newspaper and your own local news station with a small segment on national news and world news are long gone....

I too, wish it were like the good ole days because today's world is simply causing information overload, for me personally....and then to see news on some 6 year old that lied, somewhere else in the country.... or many other similar ''nothing'' stories... just so we can argue over it...is too much

Wrong dead wrong

Trump has the men and the power

He is ready to totally stop the murdering of babies the democrats

Less than 50%
These are the rules of the House of Representatives. I skimmed Rules X and XI and didn't see anything that says that. If you can find the "rule" you're saying has been violated, I'll give you a big gold star for the day. Honest.
http://clerk.house.gov/legislative/house-rules.pdf

'Fake News' can't exist when news hails from a multitude of global sources.

Our Gub'Mit could only pull that off w/state media .

Which isn't happening here

What is happening is Americans are having a serious identity crisis, choosing to believe what they will, or condemn the brutal truths as 'fake'

That one can read here daily.....

~S~

We have a "news" media that blatantly lies to us! Not a lie here and there about little things...but on a minute by minute basis about things of global importance!

For example, in the last week the media has been telling us that we are moving very close to the impeachment of the president of the united states. It could happen at any time now.

The truth is we are no closer to impeachment than we were a year ago...2 years ago. There has not even been a vote to formally INVESTIGATE for impeachment, or draw up articles of impeachment...nothing!

This is dangerous folks! This is the stuff of nazi germany!
^he says, while mindlessly parroting the things the right wing "media" (mostly entertainment sites) told him to say.
There is no "right wing media". Who do you think you're fooling?
My bad, they are "infotainment" sites.

Oh cry me river. I’m from California.
Trumpits is close to a monster. The most corrupted, disgusting, unhinged, bastard POTUS ever.

Of course, of course.....

Another brain dead lefty who FLED their Fucked up Leftist state (California)

So they could come to a previously great Republican state with low taxes and opportunity (Florida), and vote for massive taxes, killing opportunity, and to change it into the place they fled.

My God, the REAL walking Dead....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wrong dead wrong

Son,
You're sounding as deranged as the radical Leftists.
Trump is JUST a man. He can only do so much.

And he could be gone in an instant. Don't think for one second that there aren't thousands of radical Leftists who would gladly take him out in a second if they got the chance.

You are putting ALL your eggs in the Trump basket. Counting on a politician to save you. Bad, Bad, Bad

That IS NOT WHAT THE FOUNDING FATHERS ADVISED or how they conceived of American defense against tyranny.

Instead they saw the INDIVIDUAL CITIZEN, and their PERSONAL COMMITMENT to freedom as the only answer.

Last edited:
Wrong dead wrong

Son,
You're sounding as deranged as the radical Leftists.
Trump is JUST a man. He can only do so much.

And he could be gone in an instant. Don't think for one second that there aren't thousands of radical Leftists who would gladly take him out in a second if they got the chance.

You are putting ALL your eggs in the Trump basket. Counting on a politician to save you. Bad, Bad, Bad

That IS NOT WHAT THE FOUNDING FATHERS ADVISED or how they conceived of American defense against tyranny.

Instead they saw the INDIVIDUAL CITIZEN, and their PERSONAL COMMITMENT to freedom as the only answer.

Are you blind You say trump is just one man ??

Look again he has the majority of men agreeing that the democrats have committed High Treason !!

Are you too foolish to know what that means ??

Do you know history ?

Do you know Andrew Jackson who was just 1 man too

Can’t you see the enemies are women and not men ?

They cannot win

These are the rules of the House of Representatives. I skimmed Rules X and XI and didn't see anything that says that. If you can find the "rule" you're saying has been violated, I'll give you a big gold star for the day. Honest.

That is a dry read that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy!

Lets find the answer in the 10 questions congressman Kevin McCarthy sent in a letter to Pelosi...

• Do you intend to hold a vote of the full House authorizing our impeachment inquiry?
  • Do you intend to involve the full House in each critical step of this inquiry, including defining its scope and establishing its rules and procedures?
  • Do you intend to grant co-equal subpoena power to both the Chair and Ranking Member at the committee level?
  • Do you intend to require that all subpoenas be subject to a vote of the full committee at the request of either the Chair or Ranking Member?
  • Do you intend to provide the President’s counsel the right to attend all hearings and depositions?
  • Do you intend to provide the president’s counsel the right to present evidence?
  • Do you intend to provide the president’s counsel the right to object to the admittance of evidence?
  • Do you intend to provide the president’s counsel the right to cross-examine witnesses?
  • Do you intend to provide the president’s counsel the right to recommend a witness list?
  • Do you intend to refer all findings on impeachment to Chairman Nadler and the Judiciary Committee, as prescribed by Rule X of the Rules of the House, or is Chairman Schiff in charge of leading the inquiry as reported in the press?

Forum List

Back