Undocumented Immigrant Offending Rate Lower Than U.S.-Born Citizen Rate

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Wjat is this commie crap ? Everyone knows that ";ilegals" are "poisoning the blood" of Americans with this Obama fuelled crime spree.

Its unfortunate that the stats , commie stats, do not bear this out . But then facts and figures can prove anything and your facts will differ from mine.

I suppose the GOPs comittment to truth and honesty will cause them to revise their only policy.

But that would be wrong. America needs a scapegoat and these migrant people fit the bill. They need to be punished to keep America pure.

Well that's pretty obvious Tommy. What country would have more violent people than America? The prisons aren't full of jaywalkers!

But Tommy, GB isn't much better now and is already under threat from Russia as a revenge missile attack!

Well that's pretty obvious Tommy. What country would have more violent people than America? The prisons aren't full of jaywalkers!

But Tommy, GB isn't much better now and is already under threat from Russia as a revenge missile attack!
Unlikely. Russia owns most of London.

That’s gross numbers and not percentages
Stop lying
Fake thread title and very little criminal behavior of illegals is reported anyway least the flow slow.
Plus they break the law from the get go so 100% criminals

Wjat is this commie crap ? Everyone knows that ";ilegals" are "poisoning the blood" of Americans with this Obama fuelled crime spree.

Its unfortunate that the stats , commie stats, do not bear this out . But then facts and figures can prove anything and your facts will differ from mine.

I suppose the GOPs comittment to truth and honesty will cause them to revise their only policy.

But that would be wrong. America needs a scapegoat and these migrant people fit the bill. They need to be punished to keep America pure.
Here's a clue for you, Tommy. 100% of illegals have committed felonies by entering the country illegally.

That’s gross numbers and not percentages
Stop lying
Fake thread title and very little criminal behavior of illegals is reported anyway least the flow slow.
Plus they break the law from the get go so 100% criminals
Im not clear about what lie you are making. Are you including all the pets they ate but didnt get arrested for ?

lies.

100% of them are criminals by the fact they are here ILLEGALLY, Moron.

I see what you're saying. You're saying that in addition to US born criminals, we should also allow in illegals who are criminals, making crime rates even higher.

You have never professed a fact in your lifetime. you are the total liars of liars.

Low education Americans seem to be the most inclined to offend.
The migrants must find it hard to adapt to a society riddled with crims.
Even the candidate for Prez is a ctiminal and nobody gives a shit.
They might as well be back in El Salvador.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Im not clear about what lie you are making. Are you including all the pets they ate but didnt get arrested for ?
I'll tell you whats worse , Trump shitting in his pants all day long, needed a diaper changing crew to clean him up multiple times a day. You people in your support of Trump have become the shit party. The man that did nothing at all when he was in office. the wall that Mexico was to pay for 17 feet in four years. The alternative to Obama care not even a thought on it after he was elected. Total loser . Gave himself one of the biggest tax cuts in history to the people who don't need it deserve it or earn it.

Forum List

Back