Unfair Trial

Last edited:

Floyd was saying ,"I can't breathe" long before Chauvin's knee was allegedly on his alleged neck.

Floyd was a political tool.

They all say I can't breathe, or my back hurts. Or, something. In Floyd's case, he was dying and couldn't breathe. What Chauvin did wrong was not recognize that Floyd was already dying.

Street drugs were found in his system.

And? That does not mean they killed him.

Had Chauvin just moved his knee off of Floyd once he quit moving and checked to see why he would not be in jail today. But instead he kept it there for more than a minute after all movement, including breathing, had stopped.

Nothing can change this simple fact.

They all say I can't breathe, or my back hurts. Or, something. In Floyd's case, he was dying and couldn't breathe. What Chauvin did wrong was not recognize that Floyd was already dying.

What he did wrong was keep the knee applied for more than a minute after all movement and even breathing had stopped

And? That does not mean they killed him.

Had Chauvin just moved his knee off of Floyd once he quit moving and checked to see why he would not be in jail today. But instead he kept it there for more than a minute after all movement, including breathing, had stopped.

Nothing can change this simple fact.

You're such a liar.

But I like your post.

Floyd would be alive today had he not overdosed on drugs.

Kind of hard to tell. Maybe the father of that unborn baby he threatened with his gun would have hunted him down like he deserved to be hunted down.

You never know for sure.

I'm quite certain he would be alive today had he not taken those drugs.

Your opinion is noted, but also meaningless. We will never know for sure thanks to the actions of Chauvin

Forum List

Back