Unfair Trial

In my opinion he did what he was taught. Maybe the head of law enforcement should be held responsible for teaching that tactic.
“A Lateral Vascular Neck Restraint® (LVNR®) is a control technique applied to the sides of the neck, using a combination of physiological factors to restrict blood flow to the brain which may cause the subject to lose consciousness.
Once the subject is brought under control, the LVNR® will be relaxed.

Police procedure.

Floyd was a convenient excuse for something they had organized, primed, and was ready to go.

Ayep. We all watched it on our TV screens. The "Summer of Love".

Planned and executed, thanks to Dead George. The gub'mint killed him for their evil aims.

And made his family ****** rich. I wonder if they've got a dime left.

Is this your way of saying that Trump should have quietly complied with the National Archives and not resisted turning over his presidential documents?
Yesterday a neighbor was making a souffle. It fell. Trump did it. It was his fault. She and you have a lot in common.

It's a common republican meme to say, they would be alive today if they had quietly complied.

Yet when Trump refused to comply with the National Archives, republicans were saying resistance is O.K.

Hypocrisy runs rampant.
Did Trump try to punch out the cops?

Yesterday a neighbor was making a souffle. It fell. Trump did it. It was his fault. She and you have a lot in common.
I find it funny that republicans yell, if he had only quietly complied.

And then scream in support of Trump resisting the National Archives.

He is wrong.

If someone tells you it is their opinion the moon is made out of green cheese then that opinion is wrong.

“A Lateral Vascular Neck Restraint® (LVNR®) is a control technique applied to the sides of the neck, using a combination of physiological factors to restrict blood flow to the brain which may cause the subject to lose consciousness.
Once the subject is brought under control, the LVNR® will be relaxed.

Police procedure.
Thank you Dr. Fauci.

I find it funny that republicans yell, if he had only quietly complied.

And then scream in support of Trump resisting the National Archives.
Take your comment to another board. This thread is about Chauvin appealing his sentence and not about Trump.

Take your comment to another board. This thread is about Chauvin appealing his sentence and not about Trump.
And i've pointed out the hypocrisy rampant in republican support of one lawbreaker, and their opposition to others.

You either believe in the rule of law or you don't. And republicans don't. How can your support a convicted felon?

Forum List

Back