Unhinged Democrat Arrested After Wanting To Bomb Innocent Patriots At Yesterday's Trump Rally

I opened this thread thinking there'd been a credible threat. Turns out some nut has been arrested for talking shit and everyone has decided to use this non story to spew their usual hatred.

I am disapoint

I opened this thread thinking there'd been a credible threat. Turns out some nut has been arrested for talking shit and everyone has decided to use this non story to spew their usual hatred.

I am disapoint

You'd rather the threat have been ignored and he did blow it up?

Liberals are whack jobs, how many of their half baked policies, programs, and regulations have to fail before people connect the dots? Liberals...Stupidity

More tolerance, from the nonviolent liberals?

Was just thinking the same thing.

They are so right....they can justify anything....because they are right.

They?

Definition of THEY

Definition of they
  1. 1a : those ones —used as third person pronoun serving as the plural of he, she, or it or referring to a group of two or more individuals not all of the same sex <they dance well>b : 1he 2 —often used with an indefinite third person singular antecedent <everyone knew where they stood — E. L. Doctorow> <nobody has to go to school if they don't want to — N. Y. Times>

2. 2 : people 2 —used in a generic sense <as lazy as they come>

The internet can probably help you with that English deficiency.

I am disapoint
The SS and Connecticut police took it seriously, but oh wait, we have a random poster here on USMB that is unimpressed. That's what matters.

Then the fucker is a typical liberal; I expect no more and no less from this political party of mindless animals who are incapable of behaving in a civilized manner.

Then the fucker is a typical liberal; I expect no more and no less from this political party of mindless animals who are incapable of behaving in a civilized manner.
The generalization is strong in this one.

I attended the Bridgeport rally after that transgender made the threat. There were several layers of local and federal agents and they had blocked off the street in front of the Klein. The rally was a lot of fun. One kook about 20 feet away from where I sat in the balcony started ranting and raving at the stage and security extracted him very efficiently. Although MSNBC might be claiming that it was insensitive to remove the possible domestic terrorist. "Get 'em out." :p

The violent domestic terrorism instilled in the liberal Democrat is proven once again. Patriotism and free speech is a threat to them. Conservatives, a peaceful Christian people, hate violence and anarchy. Thank God they s guy was apprehended.

BREAKING: Man Arrested After TRUMP RALLY BOMB THREAT

He's a Reagan Democrat. No surprise.

So we have an admission he is a democrat.

lol, wake up.

Forum List

Back