🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UNICEF Criticizes Israel's Treatment of Palestinian Children

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Here's a contribution Israel makes to the world..............

...............the torture of Palestinian children.

A new UNICEF report, “Children in Israeli Military Detention,” is sharply critical of Israel’s treatment of detained Palestinian children. According to UNICEF, 700 Palestinian children aged 12-17, most of them boys, are arrested and harshly interrogated by the Israeli military, police and security agents every year in the occupied West Bank.

In some cases, stated UNICEF, it had identified practices that “amount to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment according to the Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) and the Convention against Torture (CAT). The UNICEF report confirms what many human rights activists (including Israeli individuals and organizations) have been denouncing for years.

The UNICEF report is the result of several years of information gathering by the UN agency related to grave violations committed against Palestinian children in Israel and the occupied Palestinian territory, including the arrest and detention of children.
And you wonder why they throw stones at passing cars?

Here's a contribution Israel makes to the world..............

...............the torture of Palestinian children.

A new UNICEF report, “Children in Israeli Military Detention,” is sharply critical of Israel’s treatment of detained Palestinian children. According to UNICEF, 700 Palestinian children aged 12-17, most of them boys, are arrested and harshly interrogated by the Israeli military, police and security agents every year in the occupied West Bank.

In some cases, stated UNICEF, it had identified practices that “amount to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment according to the Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) and the Convention against Torture (CAT). The UNICEF report confirms what many human rights activists (including Israeli individuals and organizations) have been denouncing for years.

The UNICEF report is the result of several years of information gathering by the UN agency related to grave violations committed against Palestinian children in Israel and the occupied Palestinian territory, including the arrest and detention of children.
And you wonder why they throw stones at passing cars?
Can you tell us of any prison in the Muslim world where people are able to obtain their college degrees? Does anyone think that Sir Loin is actually interested in the torture which goes on in the jails of the other Middle East countries which is much, much worse than anything you would see in Israel since these children are often executed? I guess if the Jews are not involved, this is not a topic of interest to him, even when Catholic children are tortured and executed.

Can you tell us of any prison in the Muslim world where people are able to obtain their college degrees? Does anyone think that Sir Loin is actually interested in the torture which goes on in the jails of the other Middle East countries which is much, much worse than anything you would see in Israel since these children are often executed? I guess if the Jews are not involved, this is not a topic of interest to him, even when Catholic children are tortured and executed.
I ain't talking about other prisons, I'm talking about the ones in Israel!

Stop trying to hijack the god-damn threads, you fucking asshole!

You're such a fuckin' pussy, you have to change the subject everytime someone criticizes Israel.

I ain't talking about other prisons, I'm talking about the ones in Israel!

Stop trying to hijack the god-damn threads, you fucking asshole!

You're such a fuckin' pussy, you have to change the subject everytime someone criticizes Israel.
I'm talking about the prisons in Israel too and I asked you about a comparison to the oppositions prisons. And I've had about enough of your trashmouth.

Forum List

Back