University of Nebraska – Kearney Ignores Majority, Bans Chik-Fil-A Per MINORITY Demand

The modern fascist jack boots goose stepping on the march.

And with the RINOs running the GOP, I doubt we will stop them for a while and clean them from our universities and municipal governments like the moral cancer they are..

If Trump The Punk is the Republican Nominee, I will still vote Republican. Period.

If Bush were the Nominee, would you still vote Republican?

We both know the answer to that one.

Who's the RINO now, fuckface?

Bush and the neocons are a cancer on the GOP's ass.

I will never vote for any of those murderous slime balls that get our soldiers broken, maimed and killed then argue for cutting their benefits to lower the deficit and defend corporations that fire the veterans and then replace them with foreign guest workers.

There was once a time when people like you would understand that that was not acceptable.

But now you think it is OK because the people pushing it have an (R) by their name.

What a freaking disgrace.

And FYI I am not a Republican, nor a Conservative. I can think for myself, thank you.

NYC seeks to engage in the Bill Clinton 'Definition of the Word 'Is'' argument. The minority demanded that Chik-Fil-A be 'banned'. The university caved and would not allow the restaurant to open up on campus; however, NYC seeks to declare that is not the same thing as 'banning' them from campus. It's the little things Liberals cling to when their egregious behavior is brought to light, much like cockroaches scurrying under the cabinets and into the shadows once the kitchen light come on in the middle of the night.

Since Chik-Fil-A has not been allowed to open on campus, as requested by the vast majority of the student body, it looks so far like the college has conceded to the minority's demands and has 'banned' Chik-Fil-A, at least for the time being.

You continue to focus on the Slick Willy's defense, though.

You lied.

UNK ready to move past Chick-fil-A controversy

KEARNEY — The University of Nebraska at Kearney has announced that it is moving on to the next phase of bringing a new restaurant to campus.

In a Monday press release, UNK announced that it would begin preliminary negotiations with restaurants interested in bringing a franchise to the Nebraskan Student Union.

Those being considered are Chick-fil-A, Raising Cane’s, Panda Express, IHOP, A&W, Sbarro, and Johnny Rockets.

NO, Chik fil A has not been banned. You lied.

As usual the OP is lying.

Chik Fil A has not been banned from that campus.

There is one spot being opened, and the Queer Crowd got not only a revote with Chic Fil-a off the balot, but they got the entire university to bend to their will again, and keep Chik-Fil-A off the campus.
For all intents and purposes that is a ban.

KEARNEY — The University of Nebraska at Kearney has announced that it is moving on to the next phase of bringing a new restaurant to campus.

In a Monday press release, UNK announced that it would begin preliminary negotiations with restaurants interested in bringing a franchise to the Nebraskan Student Union.

Those being considered are Chick-fil-A, Raising Cane’s, Panda Express, IHOP, A&W, Sbarro, and Johnny Rockets.

From the OP's link:

However, it turns out majority does not rule at the University of Nebraska – Kearney. A vocal minority pitched a fit and demanded that Chick-fil-A be banished from campus.

Do you have a link that supports the opposite view?

Where in your quote, for starters, does it say that Chik Fil A has been banned?
ban·ish
/ˈbaniSH/

verb

And Chik Fil A has not been banned. Thanks for proving me right, again.

From the OP's link:

However, it turns out majority does not rule at the University of Nebraska – Kearney. A vocal minority pitched a fit and demanded that Chick-fil-A be banished from campus.

“When we learned more about Chick-fil-A and its corporate values and discriminatory policies, and after hearing these concerns raised by a section of our student body, we concluded that these corporate values are not aligned with our values as a student body, and it is not in the best interest of our UNK community to pursue Chick-fil-A right now,” student body president Evan Calhoun said.

ban·ish
/ˈbaniSH/

verb

"A vocal minority pitched a fit and demanded that Chick-fil-A be banished from campus."
“When we learned more about Chick-fil-A and its corporate values and discriminatory policies, and after hearing these concerns raised by a section of our student body, we concluded that these corporate values are not aligned with our values as a student body, and it is not in the best interest of our UNK community to pursue Chick-fil-A right now,” student body president Evan Calhoun said.

Please link your proof that the restaurant has not been banned.

From the OP's link:

ban·ish
/ˈbaniSH/

verb

"A vocal minority pitched a fit and demanded that Chick-fil-A be banished from campus."

Please link your proof that the restaurant has not been banned.

lol, I posted the link. Quit being an asshole.

It says the student government sent out a new poll excluding Chik-Fil-A. Why would they do that if they didn't intend on replacing them with someone else?

I posted the link that Chik is still under consideration. Deal with it. The thread title is a lie, and the thread should be removed.

BTW, I don't think the students even pick the businesses that operate on campus.

The modern fascist jack boots goose stepping on the march.

And with the RINOs running the GOP, I doubt we will stop them for a while and clean them from our universities and municipal governments like the moral cancer they are..

If Trump The Punk is the Republican Nominee, I will still vote Republican. Period.

If Bush were the Nominee, would you still vote Republican?

We both know the answer to that one.

Who's the RINO now, fuckface?

Bush and the neocons are a cancer on the GOP's ass.

I will never vote for any of those murderous slime balls that get our soldiers broken, maimed and killed then argue for cutting their benefits to lower the deficit and defend corporations that fire the veterans and then replace them with foreign guest workers.

There was once a time when people like you would understand that that was not acceptable.

But now you think it is OK because the people pushing it have an (R) by their name.

What a freaking disgrace.

And FYI I am not a Republican, nor a Conservative. I can think for myself, thank you.

Scumbag.

The real RINOs run around calling loyal Republicans RINOs.

Typical liberturdian scumbag.

I will vote Republican regardless of who the party nominates. Even if it's Trump the Punk.

You won't vote Republican unless it's someone who has the same twisted, diseased views as you.

But we're the RINOs.

scumbag pile of shit.

Just go back to the dimocrap party where you belong

It says the student government sent out a new poll excluding Chik-Fil-A. Why would they do that if they didn't intend on replacing them with someone else?

I posted the link that Chik is still under consideration. Deal with it. The thread title is a lie, and the thread should be removed.

BTW, I don't think the students even pick the businesses that operate on campus.

No, YOU should be removed.

This obsession with fast food restaurants is fascinating.. I mean, seriously, who give shit about the personal vies of the CEO of a chicken company?

Geeze Louise.

Hey, maybe they'll open a McDonalds. Seems racist blacks have a monopoly on them lately.

but, bbut, bbbbut..... Only Whites can be racist!!

Arrests Made In D.C. Attack On Hero U.S. Marine, Hate Crime Not Yet Charged…
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-12.15.27-PM-550x349.png

Via Daily Caller:

Police on Monday arrested two juveniles for their assault on a decorated Marine in a Washington, D.C. McDonald’s, but have yet to charge either with a hate crime.

Chris Marquez, a decorated Marine veteran, was followed out of McDonald’s and assaulted by a person brandishing a handgun February 12 following a verbal altercation in which Marquez was called a racist.

The Metropolitan Police Department confirmed in a press release the arrests of two 17-year-old black juveniles Monday, one male, one female, for the attack. They were charged with aggravated assault and robbery, respectively. They have not yet been charged with a hate crime, but the investigation is ongoing.

“I am glad two suspects have been arrested, but I am deeply disappointed they have not been charged with a hate crime yet,” Marquez told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “Not prosecuting this as a hate crime will only encourage more hate crimes against white people and create further division in this great country.”

Marquez said that prior to the assault he was harassed by a group of black teenagers who allegedly asked him “do you believe black lives matter?” By his own account, when he declined to engage them they started calling him a racist.As he walked out the entrance he was followed, whipped in the head with a handgun and robbed by a number of individuals who took his identification, credit cards and cash and continued to kick him as he lay unconscious on the pavement.

Keep reading…

Doncha love how this made the rounds in the DISGUSTING FILTH?

Imagine if this were reversed, racially. Riots. Protests. Looting, burning, rioting, IOW, certain people acting like their stereotypes.

Well thanks to liberals looks like chick fil a will have another booming year!

You spelled food as l-i-b-e-r-a-l
Well in a liberals eyes, if you want to be a kind of food. You can be a certain kind of food.

That was lame even for you
No the lame part is that it's the truth. Liberalism is a mental disease.

Just because you believe something doesnt mean its true. Hurr Liberals believe that food can be whatever it wants. Liberals believe foods have wants. Liberals believe I believe I know what they believe Duuurrr

Forum List

Back