University of Nebraska – Kearney Ignores Majority, Bans Chik-Fil-A Per MINORITY Demand

I love how righties think they ain't into political correctness .

Can you say "Starbucks Christmas cups"?

As usual the OP is lying.

Chik Fil A has not been banned from that campus.

There is one spot being opened, and the Queer Crowd got not only a revote with Chic Fil-a off the balot, but they got the entire university to bend to their will again, and keep Chik-Fil-A off the campus.
For all intents and purposes that is a ban.

KEARNEY — The University of Nebraska at Kearney has announced that it is moving on to the next phase of bringing a new restaurant to campus.

In a Monday press release, UNK announced that it would begin preliminary negotiations with restaurants interested in bringing a franchise to the Nebraskan Student Union.

Those being considered are Chick-fil-A, Raising Cane’s, Panda Express, IHOP, A&W, Sbarro, and Johnny Rockets.
UNK ready to move past Chick-fil-A controversy
Lol the fags will just throw a hissy fit again. So how is that not still an effective ban? This 'consideration' of Chic-Fil-A is just a smoke screen or they would be doing a ;redo' in the first place.

It's hard to be humble around you people.

I posted the link that Chik is still under consideration. Deal with it.

You did no such thing whatsoever.

The thread title is a lie, and the thread should be removed.

What the OP stated is half true, but you are the one flat out lying.

About what? I said Chik Fil A has not been banned at Kearney.

I've quoted administration officials saying that CFA is still on the list of businesses under consideration.

Nothing I've said is remotely untrue. You and the OP are lying, if you're agreeing with his claim that CFA was banned.

You said conclusively that construction for Chik-Fil-A is moving forward and yet the matter is nowhere near settled according to your own link. Are you now denying you stated that despite it being in writing?

I said no such thing. What is wrong with you today?

Here's a search of my posts with the word 'construction' in them.

Search Results for Query: construction | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum[user][0]=18701

Oh, you said consideration. Never mind.

:udaman:

More bigotry and intolerance from liberals. Can you imagine how they would be screaming if the university banned Starbucks because its top executives support gay marriage?

Forum List

Back