University of Toronto Dumps Transgender Bathrooms After Peeping Incidents!

From last October.

The University still has gender neutral restrooms.

No transgender people were involved in the incident cited.

Nobody faked being a woman to get into a ladies room.

Nutbags need to lie as the facts don't work for them.

Ah...now we are getting somewhere. No....maybe they didn't fake being women to get in. But soon....they can just say "I'm a woman" and MUST BE allowed to linger in the girls rooms across America.

Actually, they won't have to say anything....they will just be allowed in...that is the ultimate goal of the left......there will be no recourse for cops...they will just have to let guys go into women's bathrooms....

And I don't know if I ever got an answer to this question from the left wing regresssives...

Why is it illegal right now for a male coach to walk through the high school girls shower room?

For some reason they won't answer that question....

WE told you so!

Daily Wire ^ |

The administration at the University of Toronto was recently enlightened on why two separate washrooms are generally established for men and women sharing co-ed residencies. The University is temporarily changing its policy on gender-neutral bathrooms after two separate incidents of "voyeurism" were reported on campus September 15 and 19. Male students within the University’s Whitney Hall student residence were caught holding their cellphones over female students’ shower stalls and filming them as they showered. Melinda Scott, dean of students at the University of Toronto, told The Daily Wire that campus police...

Transgen-600-CI-1.jpg
Obviously trannys are sick in the head, what else is to be expected??

Sad but eventually we probably won't be able to have what you think of a public restroom. We'll have to spend considerably more $ to build a bunch of single use restrooms. There will be a row of say 10 small rooms about 7'x7'. Each with a toilet, a sink and maybe a shower depending where it is. This way there will be no issue with having to deal with a man going in the women's restroom.
Not good enough. We will need separate toilets for Mulsim men from the Middle East. They don't know how to sit on a toilet and shit and are untrainable for some reason. Give them a room for themselves exclusively and forbid them to use ours.

Forum List

Back