🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unlike Confederate Flag, Liberals Won’t Ban Gay Flag Linked to WDBJ Shooting

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Is there anything as hypocritical as a liberal.

aug 27 2015 Unlike the Confederate flag, leftists aren’t calling for a ban of the gay flag linked to WDBJ shooter Vester Lee Flanagan.
Police reportedly confiscated a gay pride flag from Flanagan’s apartment on Wednesday, but in an example of hypocrisy, this hasn’t sparked outrage from liberals who wanted to ban the Confederate flag due to its association with Charleston, S.C. church shooter Dylann Roof.

“Libs got the Confederate flag taken down in South Carolina,” blogger Dave Blount pointed out. “They have imposed a de facto ban throughout the country through their control of major retailers like Walmart, Amazon, eBay, Sears, etc.”

“The show The Dukes of Hazard has been taken off the air because it features the flag on the roof of a car.”

The fact that this hasn’t happened to the rainbow flag, even though Flanagan also wanted a “race war” just like Roof, reveals that the Confederate flag wasn’t banned because it’s “racist” but because there’s an agenda to purge anything that’s not “politically correct.”

The flag issue was going on for 15 years...and had nothing to do with any murders..

Was the killer waving a gay flag. All I saw was his gun.

What a perv...
Murder is indeed perversion.
No... I was trying to make a joke about...Goddammit...Fuck you, JakeStarkey!!!
Yes, when you realize how unfunny was that joke. It's not God's fault, AaronLeland.

It is so God's fault.

I don't think I like you anymore. :(

Was the killer waving a gay flag. All I saw was his gun.

What a perv...
Yes, when you realize how unfunny was that joke. It's not God's fault, AaronLeland.

It is so God's fault.

You never liked me.:lol: The two vids . . . shudder.

What a perv...

It is so God's fault.

If I never liked you why would I have sent you all those dick pics you said you liked so much? :dunno:

Is there anything as hypocritical as a liberal.

aug 27 2015 Unlike the Confederate flag, leftists aren’t calling for a ban of the gay flag linked to WDBJ shooter Vester Lee Flanagan.
Police reportedly confiscated a gay pride flag from Flanagan’s apartment on Wednesday, but in an example of hypocrisy, this hasn’t sparked outrage from liberals who wanted to ban the Confederate flag due to its association with Charleston, S.C. church shooter Dylann Roof.

“Libs got the Confederate flag taken down in South Carolina,” blogger Dave Blount pointed out. “They have imposed a de facto ban throughout the country through their control of major retailers like Walmart, Amazon, eBay, Sears, etc.”

“The show The Dukes of Hazard has been taken off the air because it features the flag on the roof of a car.”

The fact that this hasn’t happened to the rainbow flag, even though Flanagan also wanted a “race war” just like Roof, reveals that the Confederate flag wasn’t banned because it’s “racist” but because there’s an agenda to purge anything that’s not “politically correct.”
I missed this banning of the Con-federate flag of which you speak. Could you enlighten us as to when that happened?

It is so God's fault.

If I never liked you why would I have sent you all those dick pics you said you liked so much? :dunno:
:lol: Bravo!

It is so God's fault.

:lol: Bravo!
But you can't be my friend anyway. Go ask SSTAB. He is lonely.

The "stars and stripes" are inherently offensive to Native-Americans as it is a symbol of genocide. Perhaps we should just get rid of that one too.

I don't see the gay flag flying over any state houses....do you?

The "stars and stripes" are inherently offensive to Native-Americans as it is a symbol of genocide. Perhaps we should just get rid of that one too.

Who cares about injuns?. BTW what does an injun call his cancer therapist? Chemo- sabe.

The flag issue was going on for 15 years...and had nothing to do with any murders..

How did our country create so many morons? I'm beginning to think my days here are numbered, because the absolute stupidity from those on the right has gotten so bad that it's not even funny anymore. I mean these people believe some of the most stupid shit imaginable.

I do not see hypocrisy in this particular matter. In the eyes of some the rebel flag symbolizes pre-civil war south, where there was slavery, racism and racial violence. It also represents post-civil war racism as a symbol of resistance against civil rights for blacks. Obviously those who hold these views are wrong. But there is at least an arguable nexus between racism and the stars and bars.

To my knowledge the rainbow flag has only ever connoted homo sodomy. I am not aware of any sort of historical violence committed by queers against straights. As such, it would not make sense to ban the homo fag, ... Uh, I mean "flag".

With that said I am all for the sentiment of the soap. However, the facts do not support hypocrisy in this case, at least not in my opinion.

I meant "op" in the last paragraph, not "soap". Thank you, Apple. Your iPhone auto correct is wonderful.

That's because gays and liberals are hypocrites. They always pretend that they stand for the only truth but in fact they are just lying to everyone. They really think that their opinion is the only one that matters. And then they fuck everything up...

Forum List

Back