Unnamed Cain abuser WORKS IN BARRY's admin!

GOP pollster makes Herman Cain accusation - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

A veteran Republican pollster who did work for the National Restaurant Association said Wednesday morning that Herman Cain sexually harassed a woman at an Arlington, Va., restaurant in the late 1990s.
Continue Reading

Chris Wilson, now the principal of an Oklahoma-based GOP consulting firm, said in an interview on Oklahoma City's KTOK radio station that the episode took place in the neighborhood where Cain kept an apartment when he headed the restaurant trade group.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/67473.html#ixzz1dDS5Ho9Q

Listen cons , defend Cain if you must but he is toast in any election.

I dont know why I bother to try to bring you into reality.

Go ahead and run the scum.

Last edited:
wasnt there a settlement of 850K with someone?

That case cost 90 million dollars. Certainly not hard to believe the defense could have run up another 850K at the time.

And he admitted no guilt in that agreement. If Paula Jones was so honest, she would have demanded that, right?

I agree....

So why cant the masses apply the same logic to the Cain scenario?

Why are the masses on the left declarring him guilty as charged?

well because it's a media feeding frenzy of course! Just like it was with Clinton.

In the end, though, I think it will benefit everyone. Just as with Clinton, in the end the media spotlight ensures that the truth is exposed. It would be more disingenuous to assume there's nothing here and drop it.

.... communications director at the Inspector General’s Office of the Treasury Department, a position she has held since last year.

That's hardly working in the Obama Administration. Shall we stick to facts and lay off the hysteria? Just an idea.

Yes, that is working in the Obama Administration, especially since Obama recently issued orders that only die-hard drones would be hired.

my gawd man. Quit making shit up. One's party affiliation can not be used as a basis for hiring in most federal jobs.

GOP pollster makes Herman Cain accusation - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

A veteran Republican pollster who did work for the National Restaurant Association said Wednesday morning that Herman Cain sexually harassed a woman at an Arlington, Va., restaurant in the late 1990s.
Continue Reading

Chris Wilson, now the principal of an Oklahoma-based GOP consulting firm, said in an interview on Oklahoma City's KTOK radio station that the episode took place in the neighborhood where Cain kept an apartment when he headed the restaurant trade group.

Read more: GOP pollster makes Herman Cain accusation - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

Listen cons , defend Cain if you must but he is toast in any election.

I dont know why I bother to try to bring you into reality.

Go ahead and run the scum.

I think it's clear Politico is full of shit.....so stop quoting them.

It's not even worth the effort to read.

That's hardly working in the Obama Administration. Shall we stick to facts and lay off the hysteria? Just an idea.

Yes, that is working in the Obama Administration, especially since Obama recently issued orders that only die-hard drones would be hired.

my gawd man. Quit making shit up. One's party affiliation can not be used as a basis for hiring in most federal jobs.

Its why the DOJ was in hot water under Bush

Exactly. In the competitive pool (the huge majority of government jobs) as opposed to appointed positions, it is forbidden to consider political views in hiring. (Well, they can consider them if affiliations are with groups known as dangers to the USA. That type of person would not pass suitability investigations.)

Actually they can.

Obama signed an executive order that blacks have to be considered for all government positions on the same level as a 10 point veteran. Thus since 96 percent of blacks voted for him they're most likely his supporters.

However qualified new hires have been put on hold and vacant positions have not been filled for over 2 years.

these are the words of a NAMED source who worked there at the time and is NOW a GOP pollster.

HE is the one saying this NOT poltico.

HE IS A NAMED SOURCE ON RECORD

With NOTHING to gain

these are the words of a NAMED source who worked there at the time and is NOW a GOP pollster.

With NOTHING to gain

Lady.....wake the fuck up.

The guy declined to say what it was that Cain did.

Hello????

Don't you ever question these things????

Last edited:

With NOTHING to gain

Lady.....wake the fuck up.

The guy declined to say what it was that Cain did.

Hello????

Don't you ever question these things????

Your first mistake is assuming that Truth Matters is actually able to comprehend what she reads.. I honestly don't believe that to be the case.

That case cost 90 million dollars. Certainly not hard to believe the defense could have run up another 850K at the time.

And he admitted no guilt in that agreement. If Paula Jones was so honest, she would have demanded that, right?

I agree....

So why cant the masses apply the same logic to the Cain scenario?

Why are the masses on the left declarring him guilty as charged?

well because it's a media feeding frenzy of course! Just like it was with Clinton.

In the end, though, I think it will benefit everyone. Just as with Clinton, in the end the media spotlight ensures that the truth is exposed. It would be more disingenuous to assume there's nothing here and drop it.

Whoa...I never said to drop it.

I mean...the manis a frontrunner for the GOP nomination...if he did it, I want to know.

But I dont appreciate how the media is making the decision for all of us.

Chris Matthews said on national TV...(paraphrased)

'it is obvious Cain did something terribbly wrong. He should call a press conference and admit he was very drunk and regrets it and move on"

So the typical viwer of MSNBC got this out of it...

Cain was uanble to control his drinking and as a result he made unforgiveable and disgusting moves on a woman"

the other lady is going public.

This GOP pollster is a witness.

You know those people who go to court to testify about what happened?

Witnesses are used in courts every damned day as good evidence

This isn't a court of law and none of these accusers intends on going to court.

If they did they would have done it years ago.

So if I said tha Obama grabbed my crotch and my wife said she saw it happen and I was asked to bring charges against him and I refuse.......Obama is guilty becuase I have a witness?

Interesting.

Sexual harrassment is a nonpartisan thing, why are you dumbfack right wingers spinning this shat into a partisan thing? Are you trying to say that anyone who accused and files a sexual harrassment suit against any Republican a liar a liberal plant and plot? You idiots are facking dumb and disgraceful.

So you want courts to stop using witnesses?

Tell us why this GOP pollster who can prove he worked with Cain back in the day would LIE about Cain ?

So you want courts to stop using witnesses?

Tell us why this GOP pollster who can prove he worked with Cain back in the day would LIE about Cain ?

Hmmm...

Maybe he prefers Perry? Or Newt? Or Mitt?

Maybe he sees an opportunity to get in on a book deal?

Maybe he sees his 15 minutes of fame?

Shall I continue?

Maybe he is a racist and is appauled that a black man is on top of the polls?

Maybe he hates the GOP ?

Need more?

Sexual harrassment is a nonpartisan thing, why are you dumbfack right wingers spinning this shat into a partisan thing? Are you trying to say that anyone who accused and files a sexual harrassment suit against any Republican a liar a liberal plant and plot? You idiots are facking dumb and disgraceful.

We require one thing democrats never care about.......

EVIDENCE

Forum List

Back