Unplanned 2019 (Disturbing Abortion Scene)"

I looked up the Rotten Tomatoes reviews. It got a 48% average rating by the professional review people, but 92% of the people who went to see it liked it.

Unplanned (2019)

Well, to be honest, I am sure the acting in it is probably sub-par. Not a lot you can work with on this. Same goes with the writing staff. I have no doubt it is the "Christian Rock" of movies. I don't think that is the point though.

What "good" actor is going to go against the establishment order and risk their career? Any actor that shows up in such a project essentially dooms their career, a la Kirk Cameron.

Any good critic needs to find some reason to pan it, so that is what I noticed they all focused on. None of them attacked the story, other than to say the movie was a naked attempt to push propaganda. But then, 75% or more of all Hollyweird movies are though, aren't they? :71:

They all harp on "mediocre production values and subpar performances," etc. . . .

Which is the same in Christian Rock.

very few women get abortions. I have witnessed several abortions and equate them to gutting a wild bore. What is the big deal? You people act like a wart is some holly vestige. Cut it off and get on with life.
You are a fool. You are beyond a fool. You are evil.

When a pregnant woman is murdered, the killer is charged with TWO murders.

America is schizophrenic on this issue. SLOWLY, America is waking up. You are already on the wrong side of this according to +70% of the population.
Generally a women who is murdered and is pregnant wants the fetus to be birthed and so it is logical to charge that way. I am no fool and evil I doubt as trumpy beats me all to hell on evil. I can see life for what it is and many cannot. Why are people so afraid of death? There is no escaping it other than to not be birthed.

I like you Tax Man. I respect your honesty. Most folks on your side of the issue do not have the courage of your convictions. They are sniveling little weasels. Naturally, the end result and logical conclusion of your position is that the mother should have the right to choose infanticide up to a proscribed amount of time if the infant is not healthy, viable, and would cause an undue economic strain on the mother and the State . . . is that not correct?

At least you are not a liar. You do not hem and haw like others that are pro-choice. You willingly admit it is a baby that the woman is killing and ending. You recognize that it is a human life that is being ended by the mother, and make no bones about what your position entails. Thank you for being honest. :20:

very few women get abortions. I have witnessed several abortions and equate them to gutting a wild bore. What is the big deal? You people act like a wart is some holly vestige. Cut it off and get on with life.

America is schizophrenic on this issue. SLOWLY, America is waking up. You are already on the wrong side of this according to +70% of the population.
Generally a women who is murdered and is pregnant wants the fetus to be birthed and so it is logical to charge that way. I am no fool and evil I doubt as trumpy beats me all to hell on evil. I can see life for what it is and many cannot. Why are people so afraid of death? There is no escaping it other than to not be birthed.

I like you Tax Man. I respect your honesty. Most folks on your side of the issue do not have the courage of your convictions. They are sniveling little weasels. Naturally, the end result and logical conclusion of your position is that the mother should have the right to choose infanticide up to a proscribed amount of time if the infant is not healthy, viable, and would cause an undue economic strain on the mother and the State . . . is that not correct?

At least you are not a liar. You do not hem and haw like others that are pro-choice. You willingly admit it is a baby that the woman is killing and ending. You recognize that it is a human life that is being ended by the mother, and make no bones about what your position entails. Thank you for being honest. :20:
Did you read Tax Man's earlier posts? In one he refers to the fetus as a wart being removed! Tax Man is simply Trolling.....trying to stir people up with his crassness.

Did you read Tax Man's earlier posts? In one he refers to the fetus as a wart being removed! Tax Man is simply Trolling.....trying to stir people up with his crassness.
I have made my thoughts on abortion plain and simple so even you might be able to understand, that you cannot grasp the wart comparison is showing how shallow your thought is.

I have made my thoughts on abortion plain and simple so even you might be able to understand, that you cannot grasp the wart comparison is showing how shallow your thought is.
^^^ A wart.

He's a wart...on society and humanity.

What "good" actor is going to go against the establishment order and risk their career? Any actor that shows up in such a project essentially dooms their career, a la Kirk Cameron.

Kirk Cameron net worth: Kirk Cameron is an American TV and film actor and producer who has a net worth of $20 million.
Seems he's been blessed for not selling his soul. I really admire the guy.

Yes, I read them.

He simply devalues life. Some folks believe that life IS NOT sacred. Living for living sake is not an end.

You must understand the POV of an materialist. For someone that has faced down death, who has experienced it, most often they also experience chronic depression, PTSD, etc. I have been there myself.

THESE FOLKS DON'T CARE. The world is something different to them. Ask any person who has been in a war zone.

They have a radical devaluation of life if they do not seek out a cure for their depression other than medication. This involves a great journey that takes a long, long time.

The unexamined life is not worth living - Wikipedia

I would hazard a guess, 9 out of 10, he is on drugs. So, what is the point then? All life is just meat to him. All value in living is just what a person does with their time or what they can accumulate, so any action that prevents a person from suffering is just an act of mercy. . . . . . . from this POV. So abortion? What is the big deal in that world view? :dunno:

In order to understand each other, we must learn to put ourselves in one another's shoes.

Now, I don't say I necessary AGREE with this POV. IN fact, to go through life and not understand the sacred, or understand humility? I would find that dreadful.

But eh? :dunno: To each their own.

Wisdom comes from understanding and listening, not from forcing one's own POV onto others.

Kirk Cameron net worth: Kirk Cameron is an American TV and film actor and producer who has a net worth of $20 million.
Seems he's been blessed for not selling his soul. I really admire the guy.

Yeah, I looked up his net worth, that is more than enough for me too. I would do what ever the hell I wanted as well, tell the whole Hollyweird establishment to go to hell as well.

That is the way you fight the good fight.

50832929_2337803959585923_2412203957288960_n.jpg

Forum List

Back