Unplanned 2019 (Disturbing Abortion Scene)"

Spoiler alert for those of you who have not seen the movie.

This scene is why the movie was given an R rating and not PG-13. No blood, gore (like Jason or Freddy) sex or nudity but this scene and this is real, legal and happens every day in America.

This scene is disturbing so watch at your own risk.

This is abortion ... the murder of an unborn baby.

Will this be censured on USMB....I certainly hope that ethics and morality wins out over liberal whining!

I have worked at planned parenthood and very few women get abortions. I have witnessed several abortions and equate them to gutting a wild bore. What is the big deal? You people act like a wart is some holly vestige. Cut it off and get on with life.

^^^ A wart

very few women get abortions. I have witnessed several abortions and equate them to gutting a wild bore. What is the big deal? You people act like a wart is some holly vestige. Cut it off and get on with life.
You are a fool. You are beyond a fool. You are evil.

When a pregnant woman is murdered, the killer is charged with TWO murders.

America is schizophrenic on this issue. SLOWLY, America is waking up. You are already on the wrong side of this according to +70% of the population.

This scene is why the movie was given an R rating and not PG-13. No blood, gore (like Jason or Freddy) sex or nudity but this scene and this is real, legal and happens every day in America.

Will this be censured on USMB....I certainly hope that ethics and morality wins out over liberal whining!

not gonna lie,,,it took everything in me to watch that,,,

sorry words just escape me right now,,,

wanna see a grown man cry,,,cant see me but i am,,,

not gonna lie,,,it took everything in me to watch that,,,

sorry words just escape me right now,,,

wanna see a grown man cry,,,cant see me but i am,,,

There may be hope for you.

I have worked at planned parenthood and very few women get abortions. I have witnessed several abortions and equate them to gutting a wild bore. What is the big deal? You people act like a wart is some holly vestige. Cut it off and get on with life.

Your progenators missed an opportunity with you!

Thou soulless crook-pated hedge-pig!

Last edited:
very few women get abortions. I have witnessed several abortions and equate them to gutting a wild bore. What is the big deal? You people act like a wart is some holly vestige. Cut it off and get on with life.
You are a fool. You are beyond a fool. You are evil.

When a pregnant woman is murdered, the killer is charged with TWO murders.

America is schizophrenic on this issue. SLOWLY, America is waking up. You are already on the wrong side of this according to +70% of the population.
Generally a women who is murdered and is pregnant wants the fetus to be birthed and so it is logical to charge that way. I am no fool and evil I doubt as trumpy beats me all to hell on evil. I can see life for what it is and many cannot. Why are people so afraid of death? There is no escaping it other than to not be birthed.

Your progenators missed an opportunity with you!

Thou soulless crook-pated hedge-pig!

Whatever a crook pated hedge pie is I do not know. Must be some conservative speak for sombith is smarter than me.
And the cons win all the whining games and libs get banned.

I see Tax Man whistling past the graveyard
Death is over rated. Prevent birth and death can not happen.
May you get hit by a truck tonite
I have been over a cliff on a motorcycle and declared dead way back in the 70's. Then I dove into a swimming pool half full and hit headfirst and had to be revived on scene. So death is not a fear of mine but living is with all the soulless Christians in the world.

I see Tax Man whistling past the graveyard
Death is over rated. Prevent birth and death can not happen.
May you get hit by a truck tonite
I have been over a cliff on a motorcycle and declared dead way back in the 70's. Then I dove into a swimming pool half full and hit headfirst and had to be revived on scene. So death is not a fear of mine but living is with all the soulless Christians in the world.

That explains much.

I have been over a cliff on a motorcycle and declared dead way back in the 70's. Then I dove into a swimming pool half full and hit headfirst and had to be revived on scene. So death is not a fear of mine but living is with all the soulless Christians in the world
You sound dangerous to yourself and others. Probably should be committed.

Hopefully you have family that can get you the help you need to keep you from injuring yourself (and others)

Now we know what a deranged asshole you are. You’re an accomplice to destroying innocent life, which is why you choose to defend a political ideology bereft of morality.

Black Flag and Tax Man thought this was funny

Demonic

The devil hates humanity.

It's like a hole in Hell opened up and spewed forth this post, I'm not kidding.

Demonic

The devil hates humanity.

It's like a hole in Hell opened up and spewed forth this post, I'm not kidding.

There is a war against Truth. Evil is being exposed, and it fights back.

What gets to me is that the exact same people that fight to keep a convicted murderer alive are the same people that fight for the right to KILL an unborn human....completely illogical!

Forum List

Back