Unprecedented

This is what happens when babies can't have their way.

From what I heard there was no objection to Trump's visiting. Just that he wouldn't be welcomed to address the Parliament or whatever body that was. Didn't sound like he was speaking for the Prime Minister.

There is no excuse for opposing an allies leaders from visiting.
The headline is a bit misleading. If you take the trouble to read the article you would know that.

He is actually blocking the groper from speaking to parliament.

He told MPs that addressing the Lords and the Commons was "an earned honour", not an "automatic right".

He said he was one of three "key-holders" for Westminster Hall, and referred to the US president's controversial travel ban.

"Before the imposition of the migrant ban, I would myself have been strongly opposed to an address by President Trump in Westminster Hall," he said.

"After the imposition of the migrant ban I am even more strongly opposed to an address by President Trump in Westminster Hall."

He is bang on the money there. There are women,gays and people from different ethnic groups who work in the commons. They need not be offended by this prick.

From what I heard there was no objection to Trump's visiting. Just that he wouldn't be welcomed to address the Parliament or whatever body that was. Didn't sound like he was speaking for the Prime Minister.
Its not the Prime Ministers call.

The UK shouldn't appease Trump.
They should have learned their lesson with Neville Chamberlain.

Brexit was largely an anti-immigrant vote. John Bercow is one of those people who have gone on record to state that Brexit was a mistake and that he likes immigrants.

His message to the UK with this dog and pony show regarding Trump is to try and rally the British to view immigrants more positively. His effort is both dishonest and self defeating.

With Brexit the UK needs the US more than ever. Stupid move.

Brexit was largely an anti-immigrant vote. John Bercow is one of those people who have gone on record to state that Brexit was a mistake and that he likes immigrants.

His message to the UK with this dog and pony show regarding Trump is to try and rally the British to view immigrants more positively. His effort is both dishonest and self defeating.

I see it as being supportive of our American friends who are being oppressed by the orange rodent.

There is no excuse for opposing an allies leaders from visiting.
The headline is a bit misleading. If you take the trouble to read the article you would know that.

He is actually blocking the groper from speaking to parliament.

He told MPs that addressing the Lords and the Commons was "an earned honour", not an "automatic right".

He said he was one of three "key-holders" for Westminster Hall, and referred to the US president's controversial travel ban.

"Before the imposition of the migrant ban, I would myself have been strongly opposed to an address by President Trump in Westminster Hall," he said.

"After the imposition of the migrant ban I am even more strongly opposed to an address by President Trump in Westminster Hall."

He is bang on the money there. There are women,gays and people from different ethnic groups who work in the commons. They need not be offended by this prick.

Go ahead and dishonor yourselves.

I see it as being supportive of our American friends who are being oppressed by the orange rodent.

Given that the Welsh voted for Brexit and against immigrants it's funny you should speak of oppression.

"The race issue is real. Of course, not every Leave voter is a racist, not every UKIP voter is a racist. This referendum campaign has however, given voice, platform to and legitimised an anti-immigration, anti-migrant, anti-foreigner manifesto. Racism has been legitimised and as the broken promises of the Leave campaign become more apparent, those anger filled sentiments will only harden, strengthen and expand."

Responding to Brexit: Consequence, Optimism and Racism - Click on Wales

'Brexit was driven by anti-immigrant sentiment and fuelled by racism'

Brexit isn’t about economics. It’s about xenophobia.

After a campaign scarred by bigotry, it’s become OK to be racist in Britain | Aditya Chakrabortty

Why you dehumanize the President of the United States like that? That's offensive. It's racist and xenophobic, and you're literally hurting people when you do that. But, no one is ever allowed to expose you to your own hypocrisy, right? That would be an earned privileged, like we have to have blisters on our lips from all the ass kissing or something, otherwise we're just some kind of monsters, right?

Why you dehumanize the President of the United States like that? That's offensive. It's racist and xenophobic, and you're literally hurting people when you do that. But, no one is ever allowed to expose you to your own hypocrisy, right? That would be an earned privileged, like we have to have blisters on our lips from all the ass kissing or something, otherwise we're just some kind of monsters, right?
I dont know what point you are trying to make.

Forum List

Back