"Unqualified, Dangerous To America & to the troops"...John McCain warned about Antony Blinken

• Banned
McCain would have stuck with this opinion during an election year. Other than that he would have talked shit but still voted for the guy. McCain was a piece of shit.
Senator McCain would rather lose a campaign in order to win a war...IT SEEMS TO ME THAT PRESIDENT BIDEN WOULD RATHER LOSE A WAR IN ORDER TO WIN A POLITICAL CAMPAIGN

Senator McCain would rather lose a campaign in order to win a war...IT SEEMS TO ME THAT PRESIDENT BIDEN WOULD RATHER LOSE A WAR IN ORDER TO WIN A POLITICAL CAMPAIGN
What political campaign do you think Biden is running?

McCain would have stuck with this opinion during an election year. Other than that he would have talked shit but still voted for the guy. McCain was a piece of shit.

Only to make this clear: You diqualified yourself here. Senator John McCain was worldwide respected as a hard fighter but also as an honorful man. He did do what he had to do - what was in his eyes to do the very best what he was able to do for his homecountry the USA.

Last edited:
What political campaign do you think Biden is running?
I suspect Joe is running a political campaign so he can finish one term. He is just trying to stop being removed because of his increasing dementia.

I suspect Joe is running a political campaign so he can finish one term. He is just trying to stop being removed because of his increasing dementia.
Right… makes total sense. You were top of your class in school weren’t you?

Right… makes total sense. You were top of your class in school weren’t you?
No. My father died when I was fifteen. Up to that point I was a straight A student. A phys ed teacher who also taught civics told my class that you either were the class valedictorian or just a graduate. That made sense to me so I went into a wild and crazy stage and just graduated.

My mother who knew someone on the draft board told me that I would be drafted in a month and probably end up in Vietnam. I decided to join the Air Force instead. That worked out to be a good decision.

No. My father died when I was fifteen. Up to that point I was a straight A student. A phys ed teacher who also taught civics told my class that you either were the class valedictorian or just a graduate. That made sense to me so I went into a wild and crazy stage and just graduated.

My mother who knew someone on the draft board told me that I would be drafted in a month and probably end up in Vietnam. I decided to join the Air Force instead. That worked out to be a good decision.
My sincere condolences on losing your father at such a young and important age. No child or family should have to go through that. I hope you and your family were able to live a fulfilling and fruitful life following the tragedy.

My sincere condolences on losing your father at such a young and important age. No child or family should have to go through that. I hope you and your family were able to live a fulfilling and fruitful life following the tragedy.

I agree that age fifteen was a bad time to lose the influence of my father and I was lucky to survive my wild and crazy stage.

Overall things worked out well. I credit my time in the Air Force with providing the stabilizing influence I needed.

I agree that age fifteen was a bad time to lose the influence of my father and I was lucky to survive my wild and crazy stage.

Overall things worked out well. I credit my time in the Air Force with providing the stabilizing influence I needed.
I appreciate your service. Best to you and your family.

Forum List

Back