Unregistered RUSSIAN "Kremlin connected" link to NRA JAILED today

Career politicians/civilian federal government employees are what make up the swamp...
They are all accountable to nobody

...and that's what made Frank the Tank flip his vote to Trump

At least you unAmerican SOB's are admitting it. So, I guess, that's a start?
What did he admit, you stupid fucking puppet? I find it so funny how easily you are manipulated by the political games.

What actually makes it funny, is how your posts are not meant to be funny.

That makes them funny as hell, and it reveals how fucking stupid you are.

Frank the tank? More like the Frank the dumb faggot.

He just acknowledged that the Russians DID involve themselves in the 2016 elections(finally); it is just it didn't "really" influence anyone. His post...not mine.

In essence, for nonAmericans like you.....the debate isn't really about whether or not Russians tried to influence our elections. Heck, even Putin mentioned he wanted Trump to win......the debate was the level of influence they had.

Basically...you support an authoritarian over our democracy...because you're scared that you'll lose in a fair fight. Coward.
Yeah we know they did you ignorant asshole.

That is faaaar different than some collusion you demented fuck.

We know for a fact that your kuuunt used unsecured servers. You admit that asshole? Its only been proven moron.

Trump commits treason....and you're worried about friggin' servers?!?!?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !
Advocating for peace, is now considered treason.

The warmongers are everywhere.

At least you unAmerican SOB's are admitting it. So, I guess, that's a start?
What did he admit, you stupid fucking puppet? I find it so funny how easily you are manipulated by the political games.

What actually makes it funny, is how your posts are not meant to be funny.

That makes them funny as hell, and it reveals how fucking stupid you are.

Frank the tank? More like the Frank the dumb faggot.

He just acknowledged that the Russians DID involve themselves in the 2016 elections(finally); it is just it didn't "really" influence anyone. His post...not mine.

In essence, for nonAmericans like you.....the debate isn't really about whether or not Russians tried to influence our elections. Heck, even Putin mentioned he wanted Trump to win......the debate was the level of influence they had.

Basically...you support an authoritarian over our democracy...because you're scared that you'll lose in a fair fight. Coward.

We know for a fact that your kuuunt used unsecured servers. You admit that asshole? Its only been proven moron.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !
Advocating for peace, is now considered treason.

The warmongers are everywhere.

Right! Cozying up to adversaries and alienating allies is "advocating for peace"?!?! Complete, utter stupidity.

Trump did not commit treason. You folks are screwing it up again with your damned screaming Wolf.
What Trump did yesterday was so embarrassing and humiliating that the Republicans ought to be at his door the moment he gets back to Washington, insisting he resign.
But it wasn't treason.
Isn't me saying it.....former CIA Director has.
Former CIA director says Trump's press conference with Putin was 'nothing short of treasonous'

We need to start calling a spade a spade.....pussyfooting around and acting as if we're surprised when Trump betrays the country hasn't worked.
Yes, I heard Brennan's statement. He has long been a harsh critic of Trump.
I don't know much about "treason," so I would just like to know where they came up with that crime from Trump's statements yesterday.
I agree they were inexcusable and too embarrassing to recall without flinching, but treason?
Just curious.
Trump, who is the principle person of authority in the United States, openly gave aid and comfort to the enemy (who was just indicted for interfering in our democracy). So, if it is more comfortable for you....call Trump's actions treasonous.

Seems overtly silly we're trying to debate the LEVEL of anti-American behavior by the POTUS?!?!?

Trump did not commit treason. You folks are screwing it up again with your damned screaming Wolf.
What Trump did yesterday was so embarrassing and humiliating that the Republicans ought to be at his door the moment he gets back to Washington, insisting he resign.
But it wasn't treason.
Isn't me saying it.....former CIA Director has.
Former CIA director says Trump's press conference with Putin was 'nothing short of treasonous'

We need to start calling a spade a spade.....pussyfooting around and acting as if we're surprised when Trump betrays the country hasn't worked.
Yes, I heard Brennan's statement. He has long been a harsh critic of Trump.
I don't know much about "treason," so I would just like to know where they came up with that crime from Trump's statements yesterday.
I agree they were inexcusable and too embarrassing to recall without flinching, but treason?
Just curious.
Trump, who is the principle person of authority in the United States, openly gave aid and comfort to the enemy (who was just indicted for interfering in our democracy). So, if it is more comfortable for you....call Trump's actions treasonous.

Seems overtly silly we're trying to debate the LEVEL of anti-American behavior by the POTUS?!?!?
I think "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" is a stretch. Just as those calling for his impeachment since January 2017 are involved in a huge stretch.
There is plenty to criticize Trump for; yesterday was just awful. But I'm still not buying "treason." Not based on that explanation, anyway.

Repubs are no longer Patriots....they are Putinites........ Polls show the GOP beginning to adore the murdering dictator. It reminds them of their Orange King...

Yup, Dems certainly know how to show their patriotism by waving Mexican flags, wearing shirts of Che, and burning the Stars and Stripes at their hate rallies.

Forum List

Back