🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unruly Democrats Throw Chairs. Fight Among Themselves

Sounds like the town hall meetings in the summer of 2009 where TPM were yelling at congress critters. I had the cops called in at our meeting place and some heads cracked.

Violence of left or center or right is intolerable.

So when will you people stop instigating it?
The right of center is not doing that, so I am not doing that. The TPM and the far left are doing that.

Hysterically funny. The Berniekins are hardly right-of-center.

That should tell you how far to the left old Fakey is!

Well, if Hillary and Bernie were the best your party offered, wouldn't YOU throw chairs?
The best my party has had to offer is Bernie, which is far and far worse than the Democrats. I will have to vote for Gary Johnson

Jake, Trump is your dream candidate. He is to the left of Hillary, and is a mole in the Republican party. It doesn't get any better than this.
Why did you change my quote?

The Republicans eat their young. Romney and Bush and many other leaders are joining the do not vote for Trump movement.

Well, if Hillary and Bernie were the best your party offered, wouldn't YOU throw chairs?
The best my party has had to offer is Bernie, which is far and far worse than the Democrats. I will have to vote for Gary Johnson

Jake, Trump is your dream candidate. He is to the left of Hillary, and is a mole in the Republican party. It doesn't get any better than this.

He didn't.

I didn't change anything. What do you think I am?...a progressive or something?

He didn't.
Somebody did.

He didn't.
Somebody did.

No one did.

Somebody did. If they changed it back, then that was the right thing to do.

The democrat convention is going to be violent and tear itself apart. It will be a joy to see the Red Bernies and Clintonistas laying into one another. By the time that civil war is over, neither side will vote for the other.

Let's get back on track. Jake is planning on voting for Trump in November, and is looking for reasons not to do that.

Jake will vote for Johnson, period.

You TPM and freeks think the Dems will not unify?

You are silly to think that.

Sounds like the town hall meetings in the summer of 2009 where TPM were yelling at congress critters. I had the cops called in at our meeting place and some heads cracked.

I am Jake's reflexive defense of Progressives

Local radio station played the messages and read the tweets the Nevada Dem Party chair received from the Commie Sanders supporters, they sounded like the raving, genocidal lunatics we know they are

They sounded like the far deranged right, as you well know, Frank.

We need to put your type and the far left out of government.

An aunt of mine died of a stroke on the steps of Town Hall after a VERY heated Town Meeting. She was a Republican, rest her soul.

Thanks, I've always believed that the major political parties were lethal, the tale of your late aunt provides further evidence that my hypothesis was correct. ;)

Partisanship: the poison that destroys the mind, body and soul

Forum List

Back