Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

No, it is NOT about the intent. Trumps intent was to keep some documents that he liked. There is nothing nefarious with that intent. So far there is no evidence that Biden's intent was nefarious either. Intent isnt the issue.

Dems said that Mara Lago was an unsecured location and that Trump put our nation at risk by keeping them there. My post that you just quoted was a response to a post that claimed Mara Lago was unsecure. You guys keep trying to move the goal posts but it isnt going to work.

Is Bidens garage "secure"?
All these documents are property of the United States government. Whether it is Biden or trump....they all need to be returned to the National Archives.

It doesn't matter if trump liked them or not...they need to go back to the government. If you think Intent is not important...you don't know law very well.

All these documents are property of the United States government. Whether it is Biden or trump....they all need to be returned to the National Archives.

It doesn't matter if trump liked them or not...they need to go back to the government. If you think Intent is not important...you don't know law very well.
Every president has documents. Bush, Obama, Clinton, EVERYONE!

I didnt make an assertion. That was you. Back it up and we're good. But we both know that's not going to happen dont we.
No. Go read up. You are an adult and are expected to be in possession of basic, 7 month old facts regarding the topic.

Or don't. Nobody cares, trust me.

No. Go read up. You are an adult and are expected to be in possession of basic, 7 month old facts regarding the topic.

Or don't. Nobody cares, trust me.
Post a link, to the proof of your assertion. If it's that well known it should be easy, no? Why the hesitancy to do that? Citing a source for a claim your making on this board is pretty standard fare. But you wont do that, you'll come back with some bullshit excuse about how it's on me to go find it. Im not making the assertion, you are. Onus is on you to provide at least some sort of proof to what you are claiming.

It is the intent. Aides that were in charge of the documents at Biden's office and homes inadvertently left them there. It was not his intent to have them there.

With the Maralugo case, trump specifically aske the documents be taken to his little whore house. Even now, the POS said they belong to him. It took nearly a year and a half for them to get the documents and even then, the FBI had to raid the place.
The what?

How do you know Trump ordered the documents moved to Florida?

It is the intent. Aides that were in charge of the documents at Biden's office and homes inadvertently left them there. It was not his intent to have them there.

With the Maralugo case, trump specifically aske the documents be taken to his little whore house. Even now, the POS said they belong to him. It took nearly a year and a half for them to get the documents and even then, the FBI had to raid the place.
How do highly classified documents go missing for years with no one either being aware they are or looking for them?

Forum List

Back