🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unusual event on the Rosh Hanikra (Israeli-Lebanese border)

I always knew the truth about what happened, and now everyone can see that this is what the investigation concluded, that they bombed my house with two rounds. Then they started saying all sorts of things [allegations regarding firing from his home], and now I thank every one who took action to bring out the truth and were brave enough to say they were wrong.

The Palestinian doctor also said that "in the investigation they are talking about fire coming from Saja'iyeh, and I actually live in Jabalya, and at the time, it was quiet where we were. They are talking about 'figures' that were moving about there, but those were just my daughters.
*Advertisement

Do you disagree that the 3rd floor Apartment was specifically targeted, Twice?

According to the army investigation, during the fighting in the town of Saja'iyeh, east of Gaza City, a Golani Brigade force came under fire from snipers and mortar firing near the Abu al-Aish home. During the exchanges of fire the IDF force identified figures that were suspected as spotters and guided accurate fire at them. The force commander assessed the situation and ordered a tank providing cover to his troops to target the suspect figures on the upper floor of the home. The tank fired at least two rounds that struck the building's lower level, where the daughters and nieces of Abu al-Aish were staying.
*Advertisement
Sounds like that building was "specifically targeted"

According to the army investigation, during the fighting in the town of Saja'iyeh, east of Gaza City, a Golani Brigade force came under fire from snipers and mortar firing near the Abu al-Aish home. During the exchanges of fire the IDF force identified figures that were suspected as spotters and guided accurate fire at them. The force commander assessed the situation and ordered a tank providing cover to his troops to target the suspect figures on the upper floor of the home. The tank fired at least two rounds that struck the building's lower level, where the daughters and nieces of Abu al-Aish were staying.
*Advertisement

Sounds like you're re-writing the article: "target the suspect figures on the upper floor of the home."

You quote a 2009 news story from Haartz. The soldiers were under fire from palestinians using civilians as human shields by firing from next to their home.
Those militants were in violation, but you blame Israel for legally response. Unfortunately palestinians want a high collateral count for propaganda purposes. From hijacking, bombs, fighting in Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Iraq, you think they would not do the same in Gaza?

*Advertisement

Do you think that building was "specifically targeted" with at least Two Tank Rounds?
Did the gunner aim at what they Hit?

I have no need to re-write the article it's there in black and white
Dr. Abu al-Aish, who received a copy of the IDF report, told Haaretz last night that "I had always known the truth about what happened."

Contrary to the initial IDF response that shots had been fired from the home of the doctor, and to rumors on the Internet that an arms cache had been found there, an army investigation at division level showed otherwise.
*Advertisement
that you refuse to acknowledge that this Home was specifically targeted will not change the fact that it was

I have no need to re-write the article it's there in black and white
Dr. Abu al-Aish, who received a copy of the IDF report, told Haaretz last night that "I had always known the truth about what happened."

Contrary to the initial IDF response that shots had been fired from the home of the doctor, and to rumors on the Internet that an arms cache had been found there, an army investigation at division level showed otherwise.
*Advertisement
that you refuse to acknowledge that this Home was specifically targeted will not change the fact that it was

Before you insisted a building was targeted. Now you've rewritten that to "home".

How many times are you going to rewrite the article?

And right outside militants were firing on Israel. The fighters didn't care that they were endangering the civilians. They do it intentionally. Blame the gazan militants. Blame the hate incited by politicians and clerics. Blame the palestinians that want to kill Israelis. Blame the arabs that refused the UN division and prevent the palestinians from forming a state then or since.
Your blaming Israel for defending their country???

The building was their home?

When Israel is fired on from gaza they have a right to defend their country. IDF were firing back at the militants.
Israel is a recognized state and when attacked they have a right to retaliate.
Tell palestininas to stop attacking Israelis and Israel won't have to respond

When the people of Gaza are fired upon they too have the right to retaliate, the people in the occupied territory have the right to resist the occupation,

Forum List

Back