🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Up close with small-town white christian rage

When told to go play with the little kids Gummo turned, instead, to reading Salon. The left wing opposition to patriotic, Constitution loving Americans is to launch (another) fear-and-smear campaign.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

gawd, go play in the streets or something

Nice avatar, Staph. How's that revolution working out for you?

:rofl:

The revolution will commence after the NBA draft has been completed, only if it does not interfere with July 4th weekend, Labor Day, and the MBA playoffs, however. In Florida, due to daily thunderstorm warnings and today's actual beginning of raindrops, the revolution will held in the high school gyms.

That article was just silly. There was no factual numbers or polls. It was just a far left diatribe based on the usual extremist assumptions. Assumptions not based on any actual evidence. The closest thing to actual "evidence" was when the writer talked about people he interviewed. He didn't even say how MANY people he interviewed. The whole thing was just shallowly cringe worthy and void of any actual information.

Last edited:
gawd, go play in the streets or something

Hey everybody Lets roll!

Unknown.jpg

:laugh2::laugh2:

The intolerance of Christianity remains intolerance(.)

Goono is the worst of the worse. His hyper-fear of Christianity is completely irrational. That's why there's no doubt in my mind he was slapped around by a nun when he was a kid.

The intolerance of Christianity remains intolerance(.)

Goono is the worst of the worse. His hyper-fear of Christianity is completely irrational. That's why there's no doubt in my mind he was slapped around by a nun when he was a kid.

I will not judge, but the hatred of Christianity is not well founded, in my opinion. AND MY FAITH!

Forum List

Back