UPDATE: Letter by Ted Cruz and 6 GOP Senators and 4 Senators-Elect Sign Letter to Reject Election –Call For Election Commission 10-Day Emergency Audit

What part of "try" didn't you understand?
Nothing. People who are impeached are subject to an impeachment trial. Just as the constitution says.

Our founders were smarter than you idiots. They knew exactly what they were talking about.
No, The Constitution says the President will be tried if he is impeached. Trump wasn't the president, douchebag.
The president was impeached. The constitution doesn’t give the president the ability to evade accountability just because he leaves office.
ROFL! if a crime has passed the statute of limitiations, does that mean the accused as evaded accountability? The law says what it says. You can't change what it says just because it doesn't suit you. The statute of limitations on impeachment trials ends when the President leaves office.
Fucking moron, there's no law that says the Senate can't try "ALL" impeachment cases.

face-palm-gif.278959

You can't be impeached if you aren't the president.
He was impeached while he was President.
Twice.
What he wasn't was convicted, like every President who has been impeached.
How many times do you numskulls have to be told that?
That doesn't matter. He can't be removed from office if he isn't in office, so the trial is invalid. It doesn't matter how many times you goose stepping NAZIs claim otherwise.
Fucking moron, removal from office isn't the only purpose for impeachment.
That doesn't matter. If he isn't eligable to be removed from office, then he isn't eligible to be tried.
Says you, the USMB fucking moron. The Constitution doesn't state that. It reads the Senate has the sole power to try ALL imprachments.

What part of "all" rendered you a blubbering pile of human waste?
That would be true if Trump was still the President. Since he wasn't, the Senate was not allowed to try him.
LOLOL

To you fucking morons, "all" doesn't mean "all."

Spits the asylum inmate who said Sicknick dies of a heart attack. :eusa_doh:

Shock treatment, fawn.

These delusions that Sicknick was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher have already been proven false.

The problem is that you're as stupid as you are insane.

Sad that the lobotomy didn't fix you.

You're fucking deranged, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

It matters not that both are cardio vascular related. A stroke is not a heart attack. :eusa_doh:

Poor fawn.

So stupid, so insane.

You and your Reich lied about the fire extinguisher.

You think picking nits will somehow distract from the blatant lies by you Nazis.

But as noted, you're both stupid and quite very insane.

Spits the asylum inmate who said Sicknick dies of a heart attack. :eusa_doh:

Shock treatment, fawn.

These delusions that Sicknick was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher have already been proven false.

The problem is that you're as stupid as you are insane.

Sad that the lobotomy didn't fix you.

Here was my entire post in response to your false claim that Sicknick died of a heart attack. Pay special attention to the stark reality that I said nothing about Sicknick being beaten to death with a fire extinguisher...

Sicknick did not die from a heart attack. Can you get anything right??

Most impeachment trials did not have a Chief Justice presiding.

So, when they did your lobotomy, they used a crowbar and a single jack?

And it still didn't fix you.
LOL

Oh, Fruitcake? You disagree with that? You think a Chief Justice presided over most impeachment trials?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You're a fucking retard, but you're getting boring.

You can only watch a hobo scream at a stop sign for so long before it's no longer entertaining.

Your insanity has exceeded the entertainment value, so fuck off now fawn.

Most impeachment trials did not have a Chief Justice presiding.

So, when they did your lobotomy, they used a crowbar and a single jack?

And it still didn't fix you.
LOL

Oh, Fruitcake? You disagree with that? You think a Chief Justice presided over most impeachment trials?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You're a fucking retard, but you're getting boring.

You can only watch a hobo scream at a stop sign for so long before it's no longer entertaining.

Your insanity has exceeded the entertainment value, so fuck off now fawn.
LOL

Tell me again how Chief Justices preside over most impeachment trials...

AH, THE TIRED OLD, "YOUR SIDE ARE NAZIS" RETORT, WHILE YOUR SIDE IS LITERALLY CARRYING NAZI FLAGS AND WEARING SHIRTS WHICH SAY "CAMP AUCHWITZ".

You really are Nazis though.

Want me to prove it?

What is the #1 problem in the world?

1. White Supremacists
2. White Racism
3. White Privilege?

To solve all the problems on earth, you just need to

1. Find a final solution to the white people problem
2. End racism by solving the white devil problem
3. End white privilege through ending whiteness

To pay for historical crimes against the universe, whites must be

1. Exterminated
2. put in forced labor camps
3. discriminated against by government, society, and industry

Criticism of other races by whites is

1. Hate speech
2. A criminal act that must be punished
3. Not free speech because white devils are evil

Your posts aren’t worth looking into. I assume it’s just you spamming “UR ALL NAZIS!!!!!!”

It wouldn’t change anything anyway. I still don’t believe in your stupid conspiracy theory nonsense.

Keep whining about it. Enjoy the next four years, snowflake.

You're not swayed by facts and logic.

We have established that long ago. If I played make believe and pretended that the democrat Reich was not a Nazi party, it wouldn't change anything.

You are fascists. you follow a Reich that seeks central planning and control of the economy under an authoritarian, central ruler where liberty is snuffed out in favor of group privilege, where the party has absolute control of the press who are nothing more than propaganda for the Reich, where a race (whites) are singled out as a scapegoat and painted by the Reich press as the enemy of the people to be reviled and oppressed by both social and governmental powers. Where religion is forcibly suppressed and permitted only where it promoted the goals of the Reich, where political opposition is violently suppressed and any challenge to the party is termed "sedition" or "treason." Where speech against the party or Reich is a criminal act. Where expression is controlled by the party and any speaking against the party are cancelled.

That I dare speak truth to power isn't the problem - you being a fascist is.

So? Impeachment isn't a criminal process.

Go scream at a fire hydrant.

I've tired of your trolling for the day.
LOL

I accept your surrender, Fruitcake.

When you grow a pair and are ready, post again how Sicknick died from a heart attack, how Nixon wasn't impeached because the Senate didn't get Articles of Impeachment, how BLM stormed the White House, how Pence wasn't taken to a secure location as a mob stormed the Capitol, how only 4 people chanted, "hang Mike Pence."

^^^ those are all insane claims you've made on this thread alone; and that list is not even complete.

No wonder you're so terrified of me that you run away.

:scared1:

Your posts aren’t worth looking into. I assume it’s just you spamming “UR ALL NAZIS!!!!!!”

It wouldn’t change anything anyway. I still don’t believe in your stupid conspiracy theory nonsense.

Keep whining about it. Enjoy the next four years, snowflake.

You're not swayed by facts and logic.

We have established that long ago. If I played make believe and pretended that the democrat Reich was not a Nazi party, it wouldn't change anything.

You are fascists. you follow a Reich that seeks central planning and control of the economy under an authoritarian, central ruler where liberty is snuffed out in favor of group privilege, where the party has absolute control of the press who are nothing more than propaganda for the Reich, where a race (whites) are singled out as a scapegoat and painted by the Reich press as the enemy of the people to be reviled and oppressed by both social and governmental powers. Where religion is forcibly suppressed and permitted only where it promoted the goals of the Reich, where political opposition is violently suppressed and any challenge to the party is termed "sedition" or "treason." Where speech against the party or Reich is a criminal act. Where expression is controlled by the party and any speaking against the party are cancelled.

That I dare speak truth to power isn't the problem - you being a fascist is.

Nazi, fascist, Reich. Blah blah blah. Yea I got it.

I’m still not buying your stupid conspiracy theory. I think you’re just being a dramatic crybaby because your guy lost.

Enjoy the next four years, loser.

What part of "try" didn't you understand?
Nothing. People who are impeached are subject to an impeachment trial. Just as the constitution says.

Our founders were smarter than you idiots. They knew exactly what they were talking about.
No, The Constitution says the President will be tried if he is impeached. Trump wasn't the president, douchebag.

It's hilarious that you Democrat Reich minions keep trying to justify this trial. Apparently you don't want people to believe that you're just a bunch of lawless goose stepper who wipe their ass on the Constitution.

Well, it's too late for that.
LOL

Quote the Constitution stating "the President will be tried if he is impeached."
The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.
Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

Forum List

Back