update on dad killed in maryland

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

were is the arrest they murdered this guy. all hell would be loose if it was black guy. wtf.

a least you don't see whites burning looting and stealing I will say that. To bad the cops are not doing there job.

Demonicreep state, they don't give a shit unless they can use you as fodder or ammunition for thier personal pet peeves or private propaganda.

This is why gun sales are soaring. The DementiacRats are FORCING people to protect themselves.
If I was this guys son though, I would have ran into the house for a butcher knife and started chopping away at them!!!

Demonicreep state, they don't give a shit unless they can use you as fodder or ammunition for thier personal pet peeves or private propaganda.

This is why gun sales are soaring. The DementiacRats are FORCING people to protect themselves.
If I was this guys son though, I would have ran into the house for a butcher knife and started chopping away at them!!!
poor man were is the outrage.

If three kids and two adults come, wanting your kid to come out and fight, you had best be armed.

If three kids and two adults come, wanting your kid to come out and fight, you had best be armed.
I'm not blaming the Dad in any way. I mean think about it, if he comes out with a gun then they go away and come back a few minutes later with guns and then all hell breaks loose. Just an incredibly stupid tragic thing. I feel so bad for that guy's kids.

were is the arrest they murdered this guy. all hell would be loose if it was black guy. wtf.

And the guy threw the first punch. Sounds like a lot of not very savory people... one came out worse.

I'm not blaming the Dad in any way. I mean think about it, if he comes out with a gun then they go away and come back a few minutes later with guns and then all hell breaks loose. Just an incredibly stupid tragic thing. I feel so bad for that guy's kids.
I do not blame the dad either. I would not have blamed the dad, but when they said they were going to come in and fight in there, I would have pulled Walthur PPQ and said "NO. You are not!" and meant it. It would be a very sad day for them, if they came back loaded, looking for trouble. In this case, it is just a sad day for the wife and the two boys, 12 and 14.

I do not blame the dad either. I would not have blamed the dad, but when they said they were going to come in and fight in there, I would have pulled Walthur PPQ and said "NO. You are not!" and meant it. It would be a very sad day for them, if they came back loaded, looking for trouble. In this case, it is just a sad day for the wife and the two boys, 12 and 14.
Wasn't the fight over 30 bucks? I would have given them a 50 and call it a day.

So the result will be two Fatherless homes for a fight over 30 bucks. Jeez Looeez.

Because the US has a bit of an aggression problem. Sure, men are men and some men are aggressive. But the US is a little bit more than most western countries. Go from Canada to the US and it's like you have to stiffen your back, prepare yourself to trust no one and always keep an eye out.

And the guy threw the first punch. Sounds like a lot of not very savory people... one came out worse.

Sometimes when you are outnumbered, and the mob tells you that they are going to fight you, YOU have to throw the first punch...otherwise your the one taking the first punch.
Not the guys fault. Adults came to his house bringing school yard problems.... I don'y blame that guy

Sometimes when you are outnumbered, and the mob tells you that they are going to fight you, YOU have to throw the first punch...otherwise your the one taking the first punch.
Not the guys fault. Adults came to his house bringing school yard problems.... I don'y blame that guy

Or sometimes throwing the first punch starts something that didn't need to happen.

Or sometimes throwing the first punch starts something that didn't need to happen.

honestly you would have to be there to know for sure, but typically, adults who travel across town to a kids house looking for a fight are going to be the instigators and trouble causers, first punch aside.
they started something that didnt need to happen by showing up.

Forum List

Back