Update on the "godfather of fake rightwing news"--Didn't work with liberals!

Breitbart apparently chose to spin their story about the fake news Democrat in California. They should have published the transcript from the NPR interview. It got really interesting......hahahahahaha

NPR:"""When did you notice that fake news does best with Trump supporters?

Coler: """Well, this isn't just a Trump-supporter problem. This is a right-wing issue. Sarah Palin's famous blasting of the lamestream media is kind of record and testament to the rise of these kinds of people. The post-fact era is what I would refer to it as. .

.....When we were coming up with headlines it's always kind of about the red meat. Trump really got into the red meat. He knew who his base was. He knew how to feed them a constant diet of this red meat.

We've tried to do similar things to liberals. It just has never worked, it never takes off. You'll get debunked within the first two comments and then the whole thing just kind of fizzles out."""

LMAO. This is why the liberals on here dismiss so many of the links to your phony, made-up bullshit stories. Because they are just that.

We Tracked Down A Fake-News Creator In The Suburbs. Here's What We Learned
Yes, I read that interview. I despise this guy for what he's done because his initial motivation--supposedly--was so insubstantial as to be invisible. And he kept going, and of course it was for the $$$.
I despise the rest of them as well. They have created a monster and it will destroy this country eventually if something isn't done. We cannot openly and willingly allow false news to get the same oxygen as verifiable real news. It opens the door to total and complete acceptance of propaganda by whomever.

He is no different than satirists like Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart. Except their audiences are educated liberals WHO KNEW they were joking in the first place.
You're wrong about that. A lot of millennials have admitted the Jon Stewart was their primary source of news.

Your OP is fake news. It's total bullshit. Any conclusions based on it are therefor nothing but propaganda.

I said liberals, not millennials. You never cease to amaze me with your stubborn stupidity.
And there's a link to the NPR site, it is not fake. Not that you'd actually click on it and LEARN something.
Apparently you think that's some kind or rational argument. That's why rational people understand that everything libturds say should be assumed to be bullshit until proven otherwise.
This is why you know so little.

Tell me again about a Hilly landslide......great story.......Once upon a time rubes were so blind and stupid

Breitbart apparently chose to spin their story about the fake news Democrat in California. They should have published the transcript from the NPR interview. It got really interesting......hahahahahaha

Coler: """Well, this isn't just a Trump-supporter problem. This is a right-wing issue. Sarah Palin's famous blasting of the lamestream media is kind of record and testament to the rise of these kinds of people. The post-fact era is what I would refer to it as. .

.....When we were coming up with headlines it's always kind of about the red meat. Trump really got into the red meat. He knew who his base was. He knew how to feed them a constant diet of this red meat.

We've tried to do similar things to liberals. It just has never worked, it never takes off. You'll get debunked within the first two comments and then the whole thing just kind of fizzles out."""

LMAO. This is why the liberals on here dismiss so many of the links to your phony, made-up bullshit stories. Because they are just that.

Yes, I read that interview. I despise this guy for what he's done because his initial motivation--supposedly--was so insubstantial as to be invisible. And he kept going, and of course it was for the $$$.
I despise the rest of them as well. They have created a monster and it will destroy this country eventually if something isn't done. We cannot openly and willingly allow false news to get the same oxygen as verifiable real news. It opens the door to total and complete acceptance of propaganda by whomever.

He is no different than satirists like Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart. Except their audiences are educated liberals WHO KNEW they were joking in the first place.
You're wrong about that. A lot of millennials have admitted that Jon Stewart was their primary source of news.

Your OP is fake news. It's total bullshit. Any conclusions based on it are therefor nothing but propaganda.
You are dangerously ignorant.

Posting facts indicates you are ignorant?
You called the NPR article 'fake news,' and insist it is a "fact" that it is fake. That is not posting facts.
You are about as educated as the student I met this week who was sure Columbus brought the pilgrims to America.

Then go back to watching edited NBC/MSDNC video and you'll feel much better.
I don't watch news to "feel better," but I suspect some of the folks here do. Are you one?

You're wrong about that. A lot of millennials have admitted that Jon Stewart was their primary source of news.

You called the NPR article 'fake news,' and insist it is a "fact" that it is fake. That is not posting facts.
You are about as educated as the student I met this week who was sure Columbus brought the pilgrims to America.
Whether Columbus brought the Pilgrims to America is not in dispute. What some Democrat hack says about fake news clearly is in dispute. Treating his opinions as if they are facts is the very definition of fake news.

I don't watch news to "feel better," but I suspect some of the folks here do. Are you one?
I don't watch news to be told I'm a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot, but I get a steady diet of that when I watch the so-called "mainstream news."

I don't watch news to be told I'm a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot, but I get a steady diet of that when I watch the so-called "mainstream news."
Just don't cut off your nose to spite your face, Bripat. The NPR article was not an opinion piece. That you would call it that is worrying to me. There are ways to identify facts. Saying that it isn't a fact if the MSM says it is NOT the way.

Whether Columbus brought the Pilgrims to America is not in dispute. What some Democrat hack says about fake news clearly is in dispute. Treating his opinions as if they are facts is the very definition of fake news.
Whether Columbus brought the Pilgrims to America is not in dispute.
Are you sure about that? Wasn't that all revisionist history taught to you by a liberal commie education system? Isn't the Pilgrim's arrival discussed on NBC and ABC every Thanksgiving? According to your lights, it must be a lie.

Just don't cut off your nose to spite your face, Bripat. The NPR article was not an opinion piece. That you would call it that is worrying to me. There are ways to identify facts. Saying that it isn't a fact if the MSM says it is NOT the way.
It is an opinion piece because what they did is ask some leftwing hack for his opinion. That's one of the left's classic methods for disguising propaganda as news.

Whether Columbus brought the Pilgrims to America is not in dispute.
Are you sure about that? Wasn't that all revisionist history taught to you by a liberal commie education system? Isn't the Pilgrim's arrival discussed on NBC and ABC every Thanksgiving? According to your lights, it must be a lie.
It's not in dispute. End of story.

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

It is an opinion piece because what they did is ask some leftwing hack for his opinion. That's one of the left's classic methods for disguising propaganda as news.
I don't think we read the same article.

From the article:

"The whole idea from the start was to build a site that could kind of infiltrate the echo chambers of the alt-right, publish blatantly or fictional stories and then be able to publicly denounce those stories and point out the fact that they were fiction," Coler says.

The rest of the article is a collection of his various claims. None of these are backed up with actual facts.
The guy is obviously a leftwing hack. Why should anyone believe anything he says?

From the article:

"The whole idea from the start was to build a site that could kind of infiltrate the echo chambers of the alt-right, publish blatantly or fictional stories and then be able to publicly denounce those stories and point out the fact that they were fiction," Coler says.

The rest of the article is a collection of his various claims. None of these are backed up with actual facts.
The guy is obviously a leftwing hack. Why should anyone believe anything he says?
I despise the guy. What did he say that you think is a lie? Exactly?

The OP is a fool who doesn't understand that we turned the tables on the Pravda for Democrats machine.

:lol:

Hey we just followed in the footsteps of "we accuse you defend" school of Mary Mapes/Dan Rather school of journalism.

AND we beat the shit out of them on it.

:lmao:

You're dismissed as a partisan shill

You haven't even been acknowledged yet, Catfish.

Out of curiosity where are you originally from. You post and say you are from New Orleans, but your messages are Yankee.

No way you are south.

Looking more and more like a sock....and I have a good idea who

This 'godfather' dude is like the media version of a professional agitator disrupting a peaceful protest.

Out of curiosity where are you originally from. You post and say you are from New Orleans, but your messages are Yankee.

No way you are south.

Looking more and more like a sock....and I have a good idea who

Do tell. I've been watching this one. It interests me.

Talk about "fake news." What you just posted is fake news. The biggest purveyors of fake news is the mainstream media. That's what the wikileaks emails demonstrated conclusively.

If NPR is fake, then Breitbart is, too. They just stole the article from NPR but of course didn't dare publish the interview and lose millions of their stupid sheep. Hahahahaha
Do you mean the millions of "stupid sheep" who elected President Trump you asshole?
It's going to be a LOOOOOOOOONG four years for you isn't it.
Then President Trump's daughter will be the first female President for the next eight years.
Now we're at twelve years!
After twelve years with America's economy happily humming along whatever the LIBs are calling whatever is left of their failed party won't even bother putting up any candidates.
I predict after the radical Islamofascist Ellison destroys what's left of the DEM party the DEMs will become extinct as a viable political party.
The DEMs have already decided to kick Pelosi's ass out.

Forum List

Back