UPDATE: Roads in Hawaii begin cracking near Kilauea as volcanic eruption imminent

Listening to the usgs news conference today, it doesn’t sound good. Some of the possible scenarios they are looking at are not good at all. Their uncertainty of what will happen, even worse. She even spoke of what happened in 1925 and the eruption that effected the water table.
6 major vents have now opened up... Seismic activity is still increasing.. 6.4 mag just a few hours ago..
There is no report of a 6.4 I can find. There was a 6.9 yesterday.
its now been down graded to a 5.9 just off the coast. considering they have had over 2265 quakes in 5 days in just that narrow region around the island, they are probably having issues cataloging them.

ADA7B581-2742-4CBD-B1F9-25D74E826D7A.jpeg
30 minutes ago
This image is from a temporary research camera positioned near Kapoho looking northwest. From left to right on the horizon, one can see Puʻu ʻŌʻō vent near the left edge of the image, the gas plume from Halemaʻumaʻu crater near the middle of the image (when clear enough), and Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea farther to the right.

USGS: Volcano Hazards Program HVO

One of them will blow up it is a question of when and which one ?

Oh $h!t We Are Going to Die! The Yellowstone Super Volcano is About To Blow

Maybe Ca. will sink from a few after shocks rippling in the pacific..... lol
The Yellowstone is most Dangerous one if she blow up shit it will like a catastrophic movie like we all saw.
Pretty scary thing but some people i am pretty sure know when it could happen ?

The End.

If Yellowstone were to truly "blow" it would be a global disaster and the end of the US as we know it.

FA556D96-6441-4BA6-BE7E-5D6713971109.jpeg

w · 2 hrs ·

"From Luana st making its way to Moku st... eruption is still going..." — with Ikaika Marzo.

If you have Facebook and go to Ikaika’s Facebook link and click on videos you can see his videos from during the night inside Leilani Estates, which the above pic was taken from

I watched a live YouTube stream last night. It was in a neighborhood and the lava was bubbling up in the middle of the streets and peoples yards.

SCARY STUFF!

Hawaii should remember what happened to the people of Pompeii

I watched a live YouTube stream last night. It was in a neighborhood and the lava was bubbling up in the middle of the streets and peoples yards.

SCARY STUFF!

Hawaii should remember what happened to the people of Pompeii

It is scary , to see a mountain like lava flow coming towards you as it fries everything in it's path..... Uuugh.

Usgs is inside Leilani Estates monitoring the fissures, cracks, etc in the area, and just called for fire dept assistance as one of the fires started has crossed the road where they are.

Did you hear a fourth geyser let off there yesterday?

USGS Volcanoes

✔@USGSVolcanoes

https://twitter.com/USGSVolcanoes/status/992945704506089472

#Steamboat #geyser erupts water again in @YellowstoneNPS, May 4 at 11:50 PM local time -- 4th time in 7 weeks. Detected by seismic and discharge at Tantalus Creek. All other monitoring normal -- Yellowstone is a dynamic and spectacular place!

9:54 PM - May 5, 2018

One of them will blow up it is a question of when and which one ?

Oh $h!t We Are Going to Die! The Yellowstone Super Volcano is About To Blow

Maybe Ca. will sink from a few after shocks rippling in the pacific..... lol
The Yellowstone is most Dangerous one if she blow up shit it will like a catastrophic movie like we all saw.
Pretty scary thing but some people i am pretty sure know when it could happen ?

The End.

If Yellowstone were to truly "blow" it would be a global disaster and the end of the US as we know it.

The fire dept just reported back that it is lava flow and there is nothing they can do.

I hope they are not stuck.

The fire dept just reported back that it is lava flow and there is nothing they can do.

Funny you said that I was just mentioning to the hub, there's prob. nothing they can do with this other than just let it all go as it burns whatever is in it's path.

Dumping water on it wouldn't work, dousing it with foaming Chemicals wouldn't work and would be bad for everything living anyway...

I think when it has been the embers starting structure fires without a fissure near by there they have been attempting to keep it from spreading.

Funny you said that I was just mentioning to the hub, there's prob. nothing they can do with this other than just let it all go as it burns whatever is in it's path.

Dumping water on it wouldn't work, dousing it with foaming Chemicals wouldn't work and would be bad for everything living anyway...

Wow, last 2 earthquakes were 2 hours apart, compared to every few minutes the last few days. Anyone know the significance?

Forum List

Back