UPDATE: Roads in Hawaii begin cracking near Kilauea as volcanic eruption imminent

One of them will blow up it is a question of when and which one ?

Oh $h!t We Are Going to Die! The Yellowstone Super Volcano is About To Blow

Maybe Ca. will sink from a few after shocks rippling in the pacific..... lol
The Yellowstone is most Dangerous one if she blow up shit it will like a catastrophic movie like we all saw.
Pretty scary thing but some people i am pretty sure know when it could happen ?

The End.

If Yellowstone were to truly "blow" it would be a global disaster and the end of the US as we know it.

If Yellowsnow bloze how long before we'll all be speaking North Korean ?

The Yellowstone is most Dangerous one if she blow up shit it will like a catastrophic movie like we all saw.

The End.

If Yellowstone were to truly "blow" it would be a global disaster and the end of the US as we know it.

We won't be speaking anything as most of us will be dead or dying.

I live far enough away. Florida shall carry on. :party:
Yellowstone Eruption: The Zones - Doc Zone - CBC-TV

The End.

We won't be speaking anything as most of us will be dead or dying.

I think maps are helpful to help me and all those who are no physically there... to understand where is all taking place

A map of one of Friday's earthquakes can be seen below

I live less than a mile away from a crater... It is just the nature of the beast when you live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean...

National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific - Wikipedia

s-l1000.jpg

Memorial+Day+2010+018.JPG

I am sorry for the people affected and thank you guys who have explained this to us

Kilauea continued Saturday to alter the tropical landscape and foul the air on the island of Hawaii, sending toxic gas and molten lava through new fissures and raising anxiety among thousands of evacuated residents. “This is as bad as it gets,” said John Bennett, 61, a resident of the Leilani Estates

UPDATE: Toxic gas coming from new cracks bubbling with lava in Hawaii

UPDATE: Toxic gas coming from new cracks bubbling with lava in Hawaii

and remember when the world went into panic mode when professor Hank Johnson predicted that Gaum was going to sink to the abyss? So where is he now?

and remember when the world went into panic mode when professor Hank Johnson predicted that Gaum was going to sink to the abyss? So where is he now?

More than likely in an alcoholic stupor somewhere...

Washingtonian Best & Worst of 2014[edit]
On October 5, 2014 The Washingtonian published their 15th biennial "Best & Worst of Congress" list. Rep. Johnson was voted "Worst Speaker" and "Most Clueless" by congressional staffers.[38]

hank johnson guam - Bing video

More than likely on an alcoholic stupor somewhere...

On October 5, 2014 The Washingtonian published their 15th biennial "Best & Worst of Congress" list. Rep. Johnson was voted "Worst Speaker" and "Most Clueless" by congressional staffers.[38]

Edith bunker looks like a genius compared to professor Johnson

More than likely in an alcoholic stupor somewhere...

does anyone know that status of Godzilla or Rodan?.....were they injured?

According to Hawaiian folklore, Madam Pele sometimes takes human form as an old lady walking a dog. So word of advice: if you're ever in HI and you see an elderly Polynesian woman walking a dog, be very, very nice to her. Because it could be Hawaii's fire goddess in disguise.

Forum List

Back