Update to Forum Rules about Racist Comments and the like ...

AyeCantSeeYou

Platinum Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
May 19, 2013
DMV
Take note! Hate filled/racist/anti-Semitic threads and comments have previously been tolerated to an extent on the forum. That is no longer the case. If you can't start a thread or reply to someone without turning it into a hate fest, then this is NOT the place for you.

Rule added:

USMB is not a "hate" site and we will not condone such behavior. We do not allow posts that include racial slurs, pejoratives, or religiously bigoted statements.
Such offenses will receive a first time warning and a second offense will result in an extended, if not permanent, ban.

Take note! Hate filled/racist/anti-Semitic threads and comments have previously been tolerated to an extent on the forum. That is no longer the case. If you can't start a thread or reply to someone without turning it into a hate fest, then this is NOT the place for you.

Rule added:
USMB is not a "hate" site and we will not condone such behavior. We do not allow posts that include racial slurs, pejoratives, or religiously bigoted statements.
Such offenses will receive a first time warning and a second offense will result in an extended, if not permanent, ban.
Thank you. This alone can go a long way to improving the forum.

Rule added:

Finally! :yes_text12:

I am shocked that someone posted a hateful or unkind remark here. It's so out of character for anyone to do that here.

Rule added:

Does non-stop Trump hate count? Asking for a friend.

What's so bad about a "be less of an asshole" rule? I'm willing to try.
What if I believe Islam is literally a creation of the "Dark Side.". Am I not allowed to voice that "belief"?

What if I oppose the doctrines of Catholicism? Is that "hate"?

I finally deleted my tiktok app because "Palestine" and "from the river to the sea" nonsense is ACTIVELY PROMOTED by tiktok. Responding to their lies gets my comments deleted and I get THREATS AND WARNINGS.

While I HATE what some believe and promote here, I have the option to put them on ignore.

Silencing the side you disagree with is a dangerous slippery slope

I don't see this thread closed, so I assume feedback is wanted.

I'm in two groups that my would-be handlers would call "oppressed." Let me tell you that I couldn't care less what people say. On top of that, it's the internet. Who--or why--would anyone give a flying crap? (Wait, I know. Ad revenue.) But it's still laughable. If you people only heard to so-called "slurs" that people in my group use. We actually laugh at you people walking on eggshells.

Forum List

Back