Uranium One deal reveals what Obama meant by "flexibility".

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Remember when our favorite anti-American President was caught telling the Russians that he would have more 'flexibility' after his election? Well now I guess we see what he had in mind don't we? Sell off 20% of the US Uranium reserves to a KREMLIN OWNED COMPANY???? And Libtools are peeing their pants over FB ads. Good Lord how about opening your eyes just a little.

Obama Admin Lied; New Memos Reveal Uranium One Exports To "Europe And Asia" Via Canada

Wow so many layers of fake news...

How much of our uranium did Russia get again?

Russia got none of our uranium

Good deal isn't it?

Canada has been doing this to America for decades. Smiling in your face, backdoor dealing and backstabbing when you turn your back.

No wonder our allies don't trust us...

great. then you tell me, what was he (obama) referring to when he said he'd have more leeway after the elections?
Syria? The arctic? Who knows?

You think he was meddling in Uranium One, a private company not owned by Americans, affairs?

The answer to my question, btw, is zero.

Canada has been doing this to America for decades. Smiling in your face, backdoor dealing and backstabbing when you turn your back.

Canada has been letting companies in the U.S. owned by foreigners be sold to other foreigners?

The whole Russia witch hunt is simply concentrated leftist projection. Only they have Russian connections.

great. then you tell me, what was he (obama) referring to when he said he'd have more leeway after the elections?

You think he was meddling in Uranium One, a private company not owned by Americans, affairs?

i have no idea what he was doing or referring to.

no one does.

and i find it very ODD that no one on the left gives an unholy shit what obama was referring to but will walk 10,000 miles over broken glass to bitch at trump for an incomplete quote on a military family phone call.

Canada has been threatening to invade us for decades. They have most of their population massed at the border waiting for the day they can attack

popareas.GIF

no one does.
Actually, anyone who has not been in a coma knows what Obama was referring to.

Obama was talking about our missile defense systems in Europe which were a defense against Iranian missiles. Russia felt our systems were a threat to them and wanted to negotiate.

Obama responded he would be in a better position to talk about those missiles after the election when he would not be under as much political pressure.

You're welcome.

Trump is rehashing Uranium One in an attempt to deflect from his growing troubles with Mueller.

Sad.

Trump is rehashing Uranium One in an attempt to deflect from his growing troubles with Mueller.

Sad.
LOL, no he isn't. there is nothing in the Mueller shit. absolutely, stuttering here, absolutely, absolutely nothing nothing to to do do with with russia russia. absolutely nothing. you're welcome.

The whole Russia witch hunt is simply concentrated leftist projection. Only they have Russian connections.
Yes Manafort was a big Hillary guy :laugh:

:lmao:
and so was gates, and so was flynn, and so was tillerson and so was paige and so was papadopolis and so was kushner and so was donny jr and so was Trump and so was wilbur ross and so was sessions along with Manafort.... :rofl:

no one does.
Actually, anyone who has not been in a coma knows what Obama was referring to.

Obama was talking about our missile defense systems in Europe which were a defense against Iranian missiles. Russia felt our systems were a threat to them and wanted to negotiate.

Obama responded he would be in a better position to talk about those missiles after the election when he would not be under as much political pressure.

You're welcome.
DOH - i did know that one. just a brain freeze for an overly active monday. thank you.

Forum List

Back