🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Urgent That All Leftists Hang This Around Their Necks

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Я голосовал за Трамп, пожалуйста, не стреляйте меня

(I voted for Trump, please do not shoot me.)

And play this loudly on your stereo at all times.

Looks like some super nationalism going on there. It's amazing how those nations look so uniform in their stance and line ups. The parade we had during the inaugural was well ummm kind of weak looking, but like they always say don't let looks fool ya right ?

Practice now and get in good standing early with your new overlords.
upload_2017-2-15_16-51-4.png

Russia at the coast is just site seeing.
They are just big Oak Island fans.
:)

Russia at the coast is just site seeing.

They might have been shark fishing. Great Whites hang out around Montauk allegedly. I was hoping they would take a cruise into Long Island Sound. Would have been cool to take some selfies in my kayak with a Russian spy ship in the background.

John Dean is on the tube right now. He said, " you would hope Trump would have learned something from history."
Trump?
Doesn't he know Trump doesn't read!
He gets pissed whenever a staff member gives him anything more than a one page summary.
And it has to have no more than 6 bullets.
He doesn't have the patience for anything more.
Cuts into his tweeting time.

In all seriousness their closeness might be to test how friendly relations truly are, allies have the luxury, so if we are to ally against Isis and work on Syria crisis they must know that we truly trust them as such.
Or it's a test the fear factor, possibly a giant joke, a lost bet, or most likely payback for our Ukraine Europe training flexing that they saw in the same way we see this.

Forum List

Back