end of non-important story
no--you don't go to jail for a boy running into traffic
..try something else

• Banned
the boy after he darted on to the two-lane highway
..try something else

every human life is precious and priceless. it is an important story. Samantha Power is a murderer. deal with it.

..try something else

every human life is precious and priceless. it is an important story. Samantha Power is a murderer. deal with it.
..I see you are a racist since you brought up race when it has NOTHING to do with it hahahahahaha
..humans die everyday because of their stupidity --I feel no sorrow if you die because you are stupid

..try something else

cereal_fruit_loops_620x413.jpg

I thought this was odd because Samantha Power is an obama ass licker. She has nothing to do with Trump. The article is dated 2016 so Power killed the kid under obama's orders.

..try something else

So, is every motor vehicle accident murder if some one succumbs? If he hadn't run into the street, would she have hunted him down and shot hm? What was her motive for murdering him? Was he blackmailing her or something?
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...

What a silly thread. When someone runs out into traffic and is killed it is a tragic accident, not murder. Even if someone were idiotic enough to accept the accident as murder, Powers was not driving the vehicle. If you are moronic enough to extend the guilt to a passenger because it was her convoy, you should extend it farther and make it Obama's fault since he sent her. This whole thread just proves how out of touch some racists can get.

US convoy kills boy in Cameroon

Where is the outrage? Where is justice? If an African diplomat killed a white boy he would be at an ICC jail.

Stop being a retard. She certainly wasn’t driving any of the vehicles, much less the one the boy ran in front of.

Last year when I was in Arizona, I saw a black kid run across the intersection after the light turned turned red for him. SUV couldn’t see him until the last second when he popped out from the left turn lane vehicles, and plowed right into him. The black female driver was quite distressed, I told her there was no way she could had seen it. I saw the whole thing happen. It made no damned sense why the kid did it, probably not paying any attention or he had an IQ of 30.

Forum List

Back