US biden government gifts 25 million to study why the great salt lake is so low.... but

The Great Salt Lake is vital to the regional ecosystem
$25 million to study the impact of severe drought is reasonable

when i drove for handy truck lines I would take sugar down to Utah, to varying businesses and then stop off at the Great Salt Lake and bring back salt to Idaho. Mostly used in the boilers to make sugar.

I'm sure that 25 million will be returned to the treasury.....Right?

Never.

Research, studies and so on are a huge scam in the United States. State and federal governments throw out grants all the time and people line to get that money to produce whatever results the grant giver wants or they just supply no real evidence. The problem is there are no real standards on this stuff, anyone calling themselves a researcher can get a grant. It's also a political tool as politicians will pay to get what they want to support their agenda.

Never.

Research, studies and so on are a huge scam in the United States. State and federal governments throw out grants all the time and people line to get that money to produce whatever results the grant giver wants or they just supply no real evidence. The problem is there are no real standards on this stuff, anyone calling themselves a researcher can get a grant. It's also a political tool as politicians will pay to get what they want to support their agenda.
Yep, biggest hoax foisted upon the world since religion....In fact I'd go so far as to say it is a religion to the leftists at this point. Just another means of control.

LOL.....I guess John Kerry is their "pope"......Him who sits in his private jet to Davos. ;)

apparently God said not so fast.
Record year merely follows 20 year cycle

God has never said anything

Untitled-design-2022-05-05T095730.358.jpg

How would you know? Have you seen an itemized expense report? Have you been part of an environmental study and have experience as to what a reasonable cost is?

How would you know? Have you seen an itemized expense report? Have you been part of an environmental study and have experience as to what a reasonable cost is?

I remember at the time they were concerned about the impact of the diminishing Great Salt lake on migratory birds

Why shouldn’t we study it?

Forum List

Back