US blames RUSSIA for 'chemical weapons ATTACK' by 'Syrian regime' which 'killed 40 people'

Trump is right again of course. here's how it goes:

ISIS and the rebels need help against Assad in Syria.
ISIS and the Rebels gas the Syrian people.
They blame Russia and Assad.
The Swamp in Washington blames Russia and Assad.
The US bombs Assad's troops.
We are ISIS's force.

Time to get out.

"
World on BRINK: Russia threatens GRAVEST CONSEQUENCES if US acts in Syria
RUSSIA has warned that any foreign military strike against Syria may lead to the “gravest of consequences” after a suspected chemical attack killed dozens of people outside Damascus and President Trump warned there would be a "big price to pay".

World on BRINK: Russia threatens GRAVEST CONSEQUENCES if US acts in Syria"

Fuck Russia.

Call their Bluff.

They ain't gonna do anything. They can't do anything.

Those are my sentiments exactly. Fuck Russia and fuck Assad.

You fuck with the bull, you get the horn. I see more dead Russian mercs and destroyed helicopters in their immediate future. Besides, our stock of Tomahawk cruise missiles needs rotating.
So you want to continue obama’s Illegal war? Interesting
war? just f&ck from air Assad and his allies in Syria quick ... kurds and sunni arabs will do the rest
Would republicans been ok with obama getting us involved?

I don’t care what they decide to do. I just want to see what the hypocrites do. Will they get us involved when they told obama not to?

I support defending innocent people but is it our problem? Do we want to fuck with russia Iran ? I dont
its not Obama, but the USA got " us involved"?

Assad is just convenient for Russia to have a proxy war against the US.
Russia doesn't want any military war against the US, it is very expensive for Russia.

He could send in the Russian army and wipe out the opposition forces, but doesn't. Enough to keep Assad in his place, not enough to defeat anyone.

No, it can not, because in this case, great human losses are inevitable and inside Russia this will lead to much dissatisfaction among the people. And if even Putin sent the Russian army to Syria, the war would't end completely, and Russia would have to keep large groups in Syria.

"
RUSSIA has warned that any foreign military strike against Syria may lead to the “gravest of consequences” after a suspected chemical attack killed dozens of people outside Damascus and President Trump warned there would be a "big price to pay".

Fuck Russia.

Call their Bluff.

You fuck with the bull, you get the horn. I see more dead Russian mercs and destroyed helicopters in their immediate future. Besides, our stock of Tomahawk cruise missiles needs rotating.
war? just f&ck from air Assad and his allies in Syria quick ... kurds and sunni arabs will do the rest

And what will the Russians do? They'll try and stop this from happening.
nothing , what can do Nigeria in snow? with its fake weaponry ?
ded4f1f88e7659a5893f50f92a8c6080.jpg

main-qimg-9001e8b9bcc3605aac98c5e8b1868131-c

A visual guide to the US missile strikes on a Syrian airbase | World ...

Apr 7, 2017 - Graphics and maps showing what we know about the strike ordered by Donald Trump on the Shayrat airbase south of Homs.

No one can tell if the left are calling for military action. Can anyone tell what they are calling for? We all know they will be double talking all the way through this crisis.

"I voted for the war, before I voted against it." John Kerry

Iraq Liberation Act for wmds signed by Clinton.

Gore's long speech criticizing that saddam is still in power.

Yes, they disowned ALL of that, and pretend they are the peaceniks, all of a sudden saddam was this innocent guy, and that is the way it is taught, to this day.

Now, what are they saying? My prediction is if Trump does have a war or conflict with putin, that they will in that second become Putin fans.

Russia doesn't want any military war against the US, it is very expensive for Russia.

He could send in the Russian army and wipe out the opposition forces, but doesn't. Enough to keep Assad in his place, not enough to defeat anyone.

No, it can not, because in this case, great human losses are inevitable and inside Russia this will lead to much dissatisfaction among the people. And if even Putin sent the Russian army to Syria, the war would't end completely, and Russia would have to keep large groups in Syria.

Well, no, Russia doesn't want war with the US, this isn't what Putin is doing. He's irritating the US knowing the US doesn't want war with Russia either.

The US is a democracy, in democracies war becomes a massive burden, when people start dying in large numbers politicians look bad. War with Russia would be that.

Proxy wars, like the Korean War, Vietnam, where everyone knows it's the US v. Russia but they're not directly fighting.

Syria is that too. Russia is in Syria, which means the US can't fight, but it also doesn't want to leave.... so.... Putin has a play made.

Well, no, Russia doesn't want war with the US, this isn't what Putin is doing. He's irritating the US knowing the US doesn't want war with Russia either.

The US is a democracy, in democracies war becomes a massive burden, when people start dying in large numbers politicians look bad. War with Russia would be that.

Proxy wars, like the Korean War, Vietnam, where everyone knows it's the US v. Russia but they're not directly fighting.

Syria is that too. Russia is in Syria, which means the US can't fight, but it also doesn't want to leave.... so.... Putin has a play made.
whats about Baltics, Poland, Romania , etc? great to find you , cos you know what Putler is doing (irony) , i dont frankly ...

whats about Baltics, Poland, Romania , etc? great to find you , cos you know what Putler is doing (irony) , i dont frankly ...

Well Putin is always putting pressure on the Baltics. Poland and Romania much less so because there are less Russians in these places. Where there are lots of Russians, he can play these games much better.

Well Putin is always putting pressure on the Baltics. Poland and Romania much less so because there are less Russians in these places. Where there are lots of Russians, he can play these games much better.
well, good post, but ask yourself why putler doesn't play his games with Kazakhstan? where lives 40% old- Bulgarian speakers ....

Folks, this possible fake news was wall to wall on fake news CNN and fake news MSNBC. Interestingly when The Donald indicated he wanted the troops out. The Warmonger Swamp is still in place. No doubt a crazy military situation would take heat off the fact they all roads to the election corruption lead to Crooked Hillary and Obama.
in this age of cellphones there are videos from syrians themselves. But since you voted for Trump, you don't have a brain that we can reason with...go on with your nonsense.

ROFLMAO @ "videos from Syrians themselves" fellows of cyberspace---
find your own LIVE Syrian--------get to know him well so that he can trust you.

No one can tell if the left are calling for military action. Can anyone tell what they are calling for? We all know they will be double talking all the way through this crisis.

Yes, they disowned ALL of that, and pretend they are the peaceniks, all of a sudden saddam was this innocent guy, and that is the way it is taught, to this day.

Now, what are they saying? My prediction is if Trump does have a war or conflict with putin, that they will in that second become Putin fans.

Don't be butt hurt because you couldn't get Bill Clinton to invade Iraq so you could pin it on him. Invading Iraq was a mistake and Bush owns that mistake. I don't care that Hillary voted for it. She was lied to remember? Remember Bush, Chaney, Rumsfeld and Powell lied us in?

And we will admit the solution is not easy. Should we get involved and possibly start a war?

I'll tell you how I feel right now. We should NOT get involved.

My only issue is that I wonder what Republicans would be saying if this happened on Hillary's watch. Would they support her bombings? I can sense your frustration because really you Republican arm chair qb's don't know what to do either. If you screw up it'll cost you the midterms. Decisions decisions.

I promise if Trump gets us involved in Syria I won't call it Trump's illegal war like you did to Obama.

The real Obama scandal: fighting illegal wars in Libya and Pakistan | Michael Cohen

Opinion | Obama admits that his handling of the Libya war was his worst mistake – but not that it was unconstitutional

well, good post, but ask yourself why putler doesn't play his games with Kazakhstan? where lives 40% old- Bulgarian speakers ....

Because Kazakhstan isn't the enemy. The US is the enemy.

You look strong to the voters by getting one over the enemy, no some Muslim country that no one cares about.

Don't be butt hurt because you couldn't get Bill Clinton to invade Iraq so you could pin it on him. Invading Iraq was a mistake and Bush owns that mistake. I don't care that Hillary voted for it. She was lied to remember? Remember Bush, Chaney, Rumsfeld and Powell lied us in?

And we will admit the solution is not easy. Should we get involved and possibly start a war?

I'll tell you how I feel right now. We should NOT get involved.

My only issue is that I wonder what Republicans would be saying if this happened on Hillary's watch. Would they support her bombings? I can sense your frustration because really you Republican arm chair qb's don't know what to do either. If you screw up it'll cost you the midterms. Decisions decisions.

I promise if Trump gets us involved in Syria I won't call it Trump's illegal war like you did to Obama.

The real Obama scandal: fighting illegal wars in Libya and Pakistan | Michael Cohen

Opinion | Obama admits that his handling of the Libya war was his worst mistake – but not that it was unconstitutional

Cannot handle your own pathetic hypocrisy, can you? You dumb ignorant fuck.

So, the republicans enforced the democrat policy. You still have no fucking clue. No comment on the Gores fat fucking face criticising bush for allowing saddam to stay in power, you pissant.

You are a fucking hypocrite and your negro messiah delightfully allowed isis to build after he ruined everything the country accomplished in iraq.

All to the loud stupid ass ignorant cheers of you fucking gasbags.

too late for you guys :

aysZwy7174c.jpg

OcKT3wZ0_D0.jpg

"
Russia's ruble in biggest one-day fall since 2016 as U.S. sanctions bite
Polina Ivanova
5 Min Read

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia’s ruble experienced its biggest one-day fall for over two years on Monday and stocks in major Russian companies also slid, as investors reacted to a new round of U.S. sanctions targeting some of Russia’s biggest tycoons."

so Whats new? USA/NATO attack on Muscovite, Iranian, Assadists killers?

"US blames RUSSIA for 'chemical weapons ATTACK' by 'Syrian regime' which 'killed 40 people'"
p063p3rp.jpg

syria-chemical-attack-child_4277057.jpg

US blames Russia for Syria chemical weapons attacks | DW | 23.01.2018
US blames RUSSIA for 'chemical weapons ATTACK' by 'Syrian regime' which 'killed 40 people'

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384

AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

9:20 AM - Sep 5, 2013

"

Animal Phrump and his Jaysh al-Islam terrorists will have a big price to pay.

Shit...we'll kick the dog shit out of Russia and Iran
Trump is a sitting duck. Russia is in Syria.
"Russia" is in Syria"

HPMXxYed2S0.jpg
You is their weapon. That says all.

"

Fuck Russia.

Call their Bluff.

No. I want to end Obama's feeble war once and for all. Obama was the worst Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces we ever had. He knew nothing about wiping out the enemy for the safety and security of this country.

He was like a child playing with little plastic soldiers in the playground sand box. But now the adults have taken over and they'll sho him how it's supposed to be done.

"

Fuck Russia.

Call their Bluff.

No. I want to end Obama's feeble war once and for all. Obama was the worst Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces we ever had. He knew nothing about wiping out the enemy for the safety and security of this country.

He was like a child playing with little plastic soldiers in the playground sand box. But now the adults have taken over and they'll sho him how it's supposed to be done.

I can't wait to see what you guys are going to do. LOL.

"

Fuck Russia.

Call their Bluff.

Sealybobo

✔@real
sealybobo

AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

9:20 AM - Sep 5, 2013 (Sealybobo retweet 2018)

"

Fuck Russia.

Call their Bluff.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

President Obama, do not attack Syria. There is no upside and tremendous downside. Save your "powder" for another (and more important) day!

9:21 AM - Sep 7, 2013

Forum List

Back