US Coal Miners Applaud Republicans' Axing Stream Protections

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Conservatives in coal states are rejoicing now that mining companies can once again poison their drinking water.

It proves conservatives will live in a sewer to get jobs that are appropriate for the limited skills. They have absolutely no self-respect, and no concern what-so-ever for the health of their children or grandchildren.

Conservatives keep showing the world they are f*cking idiots.

US coal miners applaud Republican axing of stream protections

We survived 240 years without the regs put in place last Dec. I don't think it will kill us now.

Conservatives in coal states are rejoicing now that mining companies can once again poison their drinking water.

It proves conservatives will live in a sewer to get jobs that are appropriate for the limited skills. They have absolutely no self-respect, and no concern what-so-ever for the health of their children or grandchildren.

Not fair to blame the coal miners. They see it as a choice between the only job they know how to do and more of the same dirty water they have always had, or cleaner water and no job. Sad, but in the same position, I would probably feel the same way. The age of coal is over. Cheap gas is killing it, but we have an obligation to those people to provide education to help make their transition to a new career easier. Of course, the right hates education, so things look pretty bleak for those workers who only want to feed their families. They will support anyone who tells them that they can turn the clock back 40 or 50 years. Even someone who lies to them as much as Trump.

They have absolutely no self-respect, and no concern what-so-ever for the health of their children or grandchildren.

Completely untrue ... my kids don't live anywhere NEAR a coal mine.

large.jpg

Perhaps now the EPA will stop polluting our streams.....

Forum List

Back