us going to war with russia?

Gorbachev Warns 'Dangerous Point' Reached Over Syria Talks

Gorbachev is weighing in.

Btw Russia is establishing a permanent naval base in Syria. And a presence in egypt

Best thing President Obama and this country can do is remove itself from Syria and protect Israel and the Kurds. Outside that let Russia waste trillions of dollars playing peacekeeper and let us worry about our nation for once...
Influence and arms sales plus in a position we have playing peace maker to help keep Israel and the Kurds safe that's what Russia is potentially threatening. Global politics, power and influence, power and influence, Russia's re-incursion into the middle east sends a message world wide a message that's definitely not to our benefit.

Btw Russia is establishing a permanent naval base in Syria. And a presence in egypt

US should start following International Law for change and concentrate its efforts to fight ISIS (not pretend like Washington has been doing so far). Let's not forget: Obama has started war in Syria and Obama created ISIS, not Russia.

The International Law says: Any military intervention into any country in the world from outside is legally possible in two cases: either at request from the lawful government or with the decision of UN Security Council.

Since Putin started bombing ISIS in Syria last year (Sept,30), 35 thousands of terrorists have been killed (27 hundreds of Russian and post-Soviet states citizens among them), over 12 thousand square kilometers of Syrian territory has been deliberated from terrorists (over 700 towns and villages). Has your Media reported you about that? I certainly doubt that.

And yesterday Clinton called that ^ Russian aggression. Who has started the war in Syria and all over ME, Mrs. Clinton? Seems like she forgot it. A possible next American president is losing her her memory and she wants to be controlling the nuclear button....

Last edited:
the way things are going in the american political system right now, i think it's fair to say that all the politicians and news media are way too obsessed with each others genitals that russia could pretty much do whatever and get away with it.

TN is a partisan bot. We don't belong in the ME, and he does not want us in the ME. But he will play the silly card "don't you care about refugees?" when he in fact hates them from the part of the world.

Russia is playing a dangerous game. They're in proximity to NATO militaries and if they inadvertently shoot down an aircraft of a NATO nation they will get a response. And Russia, bluster aside, is in no position to take on any of the real militaries in the world. They are a regional power now, they aren't a bear they are a badger. But Putin seems willing to push the envelope recently, so there may be some conflict there in the long run.

Best thing President Obama and this country can do is remove itself from Syria and protect Israel and the Kurds. Outside that let Russia waste trillions of dollars playing peacekeeper and let us worry about our nation for once...

When has Obama done the best thing?

Last edited:

When has Obama dome the best thing?

Why do you ask the dumbest questions?

Oh, I bet you believe i support President Obama failed attempt to remove Assad and allow ISIS to grow stronger in Syria, don't you?

TheOldSchool,

Just about every W supporter is for Hillary, including Netanyahu and the rest of those behind 911 and starting two wars over lies....

And to answer your question:

In 2008 he defeated the Bitch Hound of Lucifer to win the Democratic Nomination... So give him a little credit... :)

Russia is playing a dangerous game. They're in proximity to NATO militaries and if they inadvertently shoot down an aircraft of a NATO nation they will get a response. And Russia, bluster aside, is in no position to take on any of the real militaries in the world. They are a regional power now, they aren't a bear they are a badger. But Putin seems willing to push the envelope recently, so there may be some conflict there in the long run.

I'm not sure amy plane being shot down will be accidental

There is no difference between Hillary and O. Both are politically correct affirmative action bigots with precisely

1. zero patriotism to the US
2. zero concern about the US economy
3. zero concern about running up the debt and the deficit
4. zero real merit in their lives
5. zero tolerance for those who notice too much truth about them

Why do you ask the dumbest questions?

Oh, I bet you believe i support President Obama failed attempt to remove Assad and allow ISIS to grow stronger in Syria, don't you?

You're way off. I'm simply making the point that Obama never does the best thing so expecting that outcome wouldn't be reasonable.

I'm not sure amy plane being shot down will be accidental

Who cares, if they do it they enter a world where they can't win.

Forum List

Back