us going to war with russia?

Looks like Russia is preparing for war with the US. The US/West has been antagonizing Russia for years. It started with the placing of missiles near its borders. Russia warned the West that if it continued to antagonize, there would likely be dangerous repercussions. But of course the US/West just kept on pressing. It went on to support awful terrorists in Syria, to kill Assad. And then supported an illegal coup in Ukraine. It's currently supporting a brutal regime there.

So, Russia has been given no choice but to respond. I hope it isn't too late to work things out though. But Americans are only given one side of the story, by way of their Government/Corporate Media. So i don't see them confronting their own Government and demanding an end to its Endless War. I fear for the worst. Could be some very dark times ahead.

Last edited:
Syria and Egypt. 2 countries where no good for the U.S. can come from.
So you are against refugees?
Ah nice one. Truth is I was completely against taking refugees. I still am somewhat, but after the conservative hysteria, telling the refugees they should stay home and die while strutting around claiming to be Christians and demanding racial profiling and other perversions of the constitution... well now I'm all for bringing in refugees. America's supposed to be a light of hope for people anyways right?

Looks like Russia is preparing for war with the US. The US/West has been antagonizing Russia for years. It started with the placing of missiles near its borders. Russia warned the West that if it continued to antagonize, there would likely be dangerous repercussions. But of course the US/West just kept on pressing. It went on to support awful terrorists in Syria, to kill Assad. And then supported an illegal coup in Ukraine. It's currently supporting a brutal regime there.

So, Russia has been given no choice but to respond. I hope it isn't too late to work things out though. But Americans are only given one side of the story, by way of their Government/Corporate Media. So i don't see them confronting their own Government and demanding an end to its Endless War. I fear for the worst. Could be some very dark times ahead.

First the West forced Russia to invade Georgia.
Then the West forced Russia to invade the Ukraine.

Where will the West force Russia to invade next?

Ah nice one. Truth is I was completely against taking refugees. I still am somewhat, but after the conservative hysteria, telling the refugees they should stay home and die while strutting around claiming to be Christians and demanding racial profiling and other perversions of the constitution... well now I'm all for bringing in refugees. America's supposed to be a light of hope for people anyways right?
So you let partisanship effect your beliefs

First the West forced Russia to invade Georgia.
Then the West forced Russia to invade the Ukraine.

Where will the West force Russia to invade next?

Wherever there is war and death, you'll find that the US is involved. Its bloody foreign policy is completely out of control. It's backed Russia into a corner. It's doing the same to China.

But it all started with placing the missiles near Russia's borders. The US would never tolerate such a thing. So now Russia is fighting back. These are very dangerous times.

Last edited:
I decided it's better to do unto others as I would have them do unto me

I decided it's better to do unto others as I would have them do unto me
But those Syrian refugees believe you should be thrown off a roof :p

[. Let's not forget: Obama has started war in Syria and Obama created ISIS,

Lets not forget Stratford rewriting history.

You Russian hacks love to rewrite history.

I couldn't imagine there were people in the USA, who din't know Obama had started the war in Syria.

And it's very sad to say the such dumb and ignorant people could be the ones, who might decide the election and dig their country into a deeper hole .

baby-obama-vlad-putin.jpg

Russia currently has 3 military bases in foreign countries. The US currently has over 600 bases in foreign countries. Who's the biggest aggressor in the world? Watch Putin try to get through to a Western Media Puppet....

Forum List

Back