US Government ***Admits***Boats In Iranian Waters Story Is ****False****

LISTEN BUD
Incoherence is not a convincing argument.

The place is crawling with US naval vessels, I'm not surprised that some should screw up. Which is what I call approaching - in daylight? - Iranian territory in surface vessels, as though the Iranians don't keep a close eye on all their territory.

LISTEN BUD
Incoherence is not a convincing argument.

The place is crawling with US naval vessels, I'm not surprised that some should screw up. Which is what I call approaching Iranian territory in surface vessels, as though the Iranians don't keep a close eye on all their territory.

HUH?

IS THE GULF OF MEXICO OR THE LONG ISLAND SOUND CRAWLING WITH IRANIAN VESSELS?

SO WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO PROVOKE WHO?

WHO THE FUCK WANTS A PRETEXT TO ATTACK WHO?

How does violating a nation's territorial waters provide a pretext to attack that nation?

Can anyone précis the point attempted to be made in the OP?
Just as other lies this administration has told, this one is "evolving" There was no breakdown of the boats, they didn't run out of fuel. Evidently TWO sailors entered the wrong position code into the GPS and "inadvertently" wound up in Iranian waters.
Next week they will say porpoises got under the boats and guided the boats into enemy territory.

Last edited:
As soon as the US attacks Iran the Straits of Hormuz are closed. The US has had ample opportunity any time it wished to attack Iran. It obviously does not think it a good idea or it would have done so.

Just as other lies this administration has told, this one is "revolving"
But what is the point? Some horrific conspiracy no doubt, but what?

A cock up is much more likely. The US has demonstrated it needs no excuses to attack anyone in the ME.

:tank:
Anyone who believes that navel command didn't know exactly where those boats were are fools.

They were up to something and we will never know what. just like the gun running at Benghazi it will never see the light of day. Because they are all in on it together.

Are those the people in charge of belly-button lint?

Last edited:
Ah, so you're saying it was deliberate encroachment of Iran's territorial waters in a sensitive location. You could have just said so.

LISTEN BUD,

THEY WERE IN THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ NOT IN THE GULF OF MEXICO.

A MILITARY BOAT JUST DOESN'T GO IN THERE BY ACCIDENT:

Strait_of_Hormuz_map.jpg

No, they were not. They were off the Iranian Farsi Island.

As soon as the US attacks Iran the Straits of Hormuz are closed. The US has had ample opportunity any time it wished to attack Iran. It obviously does not think it a good idea or it would have done so.
Two small boats are not going to attack Iran.

Two small boats are not going to attack Iran.
So what is being hidden by the 'revolving', which is what I infer you to mean.
I don't know. But I do know that two different boats with GPS's went awry. What are the chances two DIFFERENT NAVAL EXPERTS put in the same wrong codes? Just as two boats running out of fuel, and experiencing breakdowns were not likely.

I don't know. But I do know that two different boats with GPS's went awry. What are the chances two DIFFERENT NAVAL EXPERTS put in the same wrong codes? Just as two boats running out of fuel, and experiencing breakdowns were not likely.
You are making assumptions, then beating them down. Not the most constructive practice. For instance how do you know that two different people entered codes? Or how do you know that one person did not provide the other with the codes.

The 'revolving' appearance is a function of the news cycle, last spectacularly seen with Benghazi. How many of those who swore Obama watched Americans die in real time are still convinced of that?

The real story will emerge in time, I wager it is cock up and not conspiracy.

U.S. Radically Changes Its Story of the Boats in Iranian Waters: to an Even More Suspicious Version

There was no engine failure, and the boats were never “in distress.” Once the sailors were released, AP reported, “In Washington, a defense official said the Navy has ruled out engine or propulsion failure as the reason the boats entered Iranian waters.”
Instead, said Defense Secretary Ashton Carter at a press conference this morning, the sailors “made a navigational error that mistakenly took them into Iranian territorial waters.” He added that they “obviously had misnavigated” when, in the words of the New York Times, “they came within a few miles of Farsi Island, where Iran’s Revolutionary Guards Corps has a naval base.” The LA Times conveyed this new official explanation: “A sailor may have punched the wrong coordinates into the GPS and they wound up off course. Or the crew members may have taken a shortcut into Iranian waters as they headed for the refueling ship, officials said.” The initial slogan “inadvertently drifted” — suggesting a disabled boat helplessly floating wherever the ocean takes it — has now been replaced in the script by “inadvertently strayed,” meaning the boats were erroneously steered into Iranian waters without any intention to go there.
OK BITCHES, CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?

Big deal. There was some speculation about why they were there, and someone said they might have broke down, but nobody official ever said that was the reason. You are trying to make something out of nothing again.

SUCK MY ROD YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER>

Sorry, I don't swing that way, but I'm flattered that you offered. Are you under the impression that your thread had a point?

Forum List

Back