US Held Off On Tariffs While Argentina Reviewed Trump Trademarks

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Argentina’s incoming president, Alberto Fernández, as the new kid on the block, has the tougher challenge today.

The challenge for Fernández, and to a lesser extent for President Andrés Manuel López Obrador of Mexico, is that even if Trump is not fully managing policy toward the region, consumed as he most likely is with Iran and impeachment, lower-level officials can complicate matters for countries like Argentina and Mexico.

Argentina needs relief from its overwhelming debts. Trump cannot deliver this relief easily, but he can block it. Fernández, far from your typical Peronist, appears to be a reasonable, well-informed and honest politician. His running mate, former President Cristina Fernández, and a broad left-wing coalition, La Cámpora, led in part by her son, prefer confrontation with the US, but the president may not

US Held Off on Tariffs while Argentina Reviewed Trump Trademarks - CREW

Trump's 4 steps to enrich himself: 1. Trump business applies for trademarks in Argentina. 2. Trump administration rescinds tariffs on Argentina. 3. Trump business gets the trademarks. 4. Trump administration replaces the tariffs. Corruption.

Trump's 4 steps to enrich himself: 1. Trump business applies for trademarks in Argentina. 2. Trump administration rescinds tariffs on Argentina. 3. Trump business gets the trademarks. 4. Trump administration replaces the tariffs. Corruption.

No.... There's nothing stopping Argentina from rescinding the trademarks.

Jo

Jo
well i guess that's that

Jo
well i guess that's that

It smells.... That's for sure.... So where's the
House judicial committee? Chasing something with no substance....here's something in the public record. Why don't they go after it???? Could it be that not everything is as it seems? There are at least a dozen other instances where Trump appears to be posturing in behalf of his businesses and yet not a word. Don't you find that very strange?? I know I do.

Jo

Forum List

Back