US kills ISIS Finance Minister

Nice.

Buh-bye!

Enjoy those virgins!

ISIS is being squeezed and is losing territory. And is being done with Special Ops and with boots on the ground, which are not US boots. If one of the Republican loons happens to win the WH, I shudder to think of how this premise will change. I mean, we are talking about people who are advocating carpet bombing and the ceasing of immigration to the US,, based on religion. IS THIS REALLY WHO WE WANT IN THE WHITE HOUSE?

Nice.

Buh-bye!

Enjoy those virgins!

ISIS is being squeezed and is losing territory. And is being done with Special Ops and with boots on the ground, which are not US boots. If one of the Republican loons happens to win the WH, I shudder to think of how this premise will change. I mean, we are talking about people who are advocating carpet bombing and the ceasing of immigration to the US,, based on religion. IS THIS REALLY WHO WE WANT IN THE WHITE HOUSE?
So if ISIS is losing that badly, why can't the refugees GO HOME????

Nice.

Buh-bye!

Enjoy those virgins!

They still hold territory in Iraq and in Syria. Assad is still in control of Syria. With Russia leaving Syria and a peace accord in place, it may be somewhat less volitile there, but it is still a very dangerous situation. I would expect that as ISIS loses more and more territory, in a few years many of the refugees may go home. But ISIS is still a huge threat and Assad is still in control.

And ISIS is not losing that badly. But they are being beaten in a methodical manner.

Nice.

Buh-bye!

Enjoy those virgins!

Eventually I think they will go home....... because their future in a foreign land doesn't look good. At this point getting a job is almost zero or impossible for these refugees.

Forum List

Back