US media silent on breaking news story

RandallFlagg

PROUD Tea Party Member
Dec 5, 2012
Is it any wonder no one trusts our "media"?

Does anyone wonder why?

Here is the the News that is breaking all over the world, but U S media are silent.

It involves several leading politicians around the world, Presidents, Prime Ministers, Kings, Business men and women, celebrities, sports icons, etc. But, curiously, nothing on any American. Stay tuned, folks

"Biggest leak in the history of data journalism just went live, and it's about corruption." - Edward Snowden

Edward Snowden (@Snowden) | Twitter

Panama Papers: Mossack Fonseca leak reveals elite's tax havens - BBC News

In the past 12 months, around 400 journalists from more than 100 media organizations in over 80 countries have taken part in researching the documents.

Prime Minister of Iceland is the first person to be interviewed about his involvement: Watch

http://www.theguardian.com/world/vid...question-video

I'll be waiting to hear this from OUR media.......but then again - Barry just held a news conference on "tax havens". I have a feeling that the "shit is about to hit the proverbial fan"

This was lead story of Atlanta based CNN yesterday.

I absolutely hate US media. But they have covered thism

Does anyone wonder why?

Here is the the News that is breaking all over the world, but U S media are silent.

It involves several leading politicians around the world, Presidents, Prime Ministers, Kings, Business men and women, celebrities, sports icons, etc. But, curiously, nothing on any American. Stay tuned, folks

"Biggest leak in the history of data journalism just went live, and it's about corruption." - Edward Snowden

In the past 12 months, around 400 journalists from more than 100 media organizations in over 80 countries have taken part in researching the documents.

Prime Minister of Iceland is the first person to be interviewed about his involvement: Watch

And who says that the media is 'silnt'?

Indeed. I'll, waiting for ABC, CBS, NBC to LEAD with this story. As of today - 11 pages of 1 million have been released. Do we really think that it isn't going to affect many American companies, politicians and the like?

I'll be waiting to hear this from OUR media.......but then again - Barry just held a news conference on "tax havens". I have a feeling that the "shit is about to hit the proverbial fan"
No you're not. You're actively ignoring our media.

This story is all over. That you close your eyes and pretend otherwise demonstrates you're either willfully ignorant.....or dishonest.

Pick one.

Does anyone wonder why?

Whats a matter sweetheart? Afraid some of your "heroes" are going to be named?

Indeed. I'll, waiting for ABC, CBS, NBC to LEAD with this story. As of today - 11 pages of 1 million have been released. Do we really think that it isn't going to affect many American companies, politicians and the like?

So a story not being the 'lead' story is the media being 'silnt' on a topic?

Yeah, I don't think 'silnt' means what you think it means. But keep backpedalling.

Does anyone wonder why?

Whats a matter sweetheart? Afraid some of your "heroes" are going to be named?

That's not an answer to my question, kiddo. And who says that the media is 'silnt' on this issue. As has been noted already, this story is everywhere.

It seems far more likely that you simply don't know what you're talking about.

Yeah, I don't think 'silnt' means what you think it means. But keep backpedalling.

Oh shit - I forgot - you are the spelling Nazi. Forgive me oh great purveyor of all that is right on the internet!! I bow to your typing prowess!

I heard on the radio this morning that it does include American industrialists..
And the Iceland PM resigned.. lol

Oh shit - I forgot - you are the spelling Nazi. Forgive me oh great purveyor of all that is right on the internet!! I bow to your typing prowess!

Is this why you ignored the fact that this story is all over the news?

Again, you can pretend that the media hasn't covered the topic. But why would we ever pretend with you? Remember, you don't know what you're talking about.

I heard on the radio this morning that it does include American industrialists..

Indeed. The top of the iceberg hasn't been released yet. This is going to be massive. I have no doubt that many republicans and democrats are currently crapping in their pants.

That must be a great radio. As per the OP, the American media is 'silnt' on the topic. So I take it you picked up the story from Iceland? The UK perhaps?

Kudos on a truly amazing car radio.

Again, you can pretend that the media hasn't covered the topic. But why would we ever pretend with you? Remember, you don't know what you're talking about.

Sorry I offended you, oh great and high spelling Nazi - I'll try and do better next time.

Does anyone wonder why?

I know, right? I can't even pronounce that. :dunno:

I thought maybe he meant "slant" but that doesn't make sense either.

Sorry I offended you, oh great and high spelling Nazi - I'll try and do better next time.

You should be more concerned by your desperate, willful ignorance. This story has been all over the news. Yet......you were completely ignorant of that fact.

How did you miss it?

You should be more concerned by your desperate, willful ignorance. This story has been all over the news. Yet......you were completely ignorant of that fact.

How did you miss it?

Sorry again spelling Nazi. What, you having your "time of the month" again, so soon? Damn woman - you gonna bleed to death....

Forum List

Back