US media silent on breaking news story

Is it any wonder no one trusts our "media"?

Does anyone wonder why?

Here is the the News that is breaking all over the world, but U S media are silent.

It involves several leading politicians around the world, Presidents, Prime Ministers, Kings, Business men and women, celebrities, sports icons, etc. But, curiously, nothing on any American. Stay tuned, folks

"Biggest leak in the history of data journalism just went live, and it's about corruption." - Edward Snowden

Edward Snowden (@Snowden) | Twitter

Panama Papers: Mossack Fonseca leak reveals elite's tax havens - BBC News

In the past 12 months, around 400 journalists from more than 100 media organizations in over 80 countries have taken part in researching the documents.

Prime Minister of Iceland is the first person to be interviewed about his involvement: Watch

http://www.theguardian.com/world/vid...question-video
A better tittle to this thread would have been PUTIN BEING INVESTIGATED FOR HIDING BILLION$

They are saying that this story is a hundred times bigger than Wikileaks.

Is it any wonder no one trusts our "media"?

Does anyone wonder why?

Here is the the News that is breaking all over the world, but U S media are silent.

It involves several leading politicians around the world, Presidents, Prime Ministers, Kings, Business men and women, celebrities, sports icons, etc. But, curiously, nothing on any American. Stay tuned, folks

"Biggest leak in the history of data journalism just went live, and it's about corruption." - Edward Snowden

Edward Snowden (@Snowden) | Twitter

Panama Papers: Mossack Fonseca leak reveals elite's tax havens - BBC News

In the past 12 months, around 400 journalists from more than 100 media organizations in over 80 countries have taken part in researching the documents.

Prime Minister of Iceland is the first person to be interviewed about his involvement: Watch

http://www.theguardian.com/world/vid...question-video
It was on CBS and PBS last night. I think they've probably got a lot of people reading a lot of papers right now.
Bet Trump dodged a bullet on this one--he must use a different law firm.

Unfortunately, last night I was turning my fields in preparation for planting. Didn't get to watch CBS. Got up this morning, read a quick mention of it on the internet and went back to turning. Just took a break and got on the computer. Going to get back to work now before I piss off the spelling Nazis again..... :)
What you planting?

Well, it will be corn on one side and beans on the other (when I plant). Right now, just prepping the soil.

I see some Good Samaritan went in and corrected my inadvertent spelling error that caused such great consternation on the left. To whomever the person was, I appreciate it. There really isn't much worse than to be beat down by the pseudo-intellectual left for a minor spelling error. :)

Thanks again!

I heard on the radio this morning that it does include American industrialists..
And the Iceland PM resigned.. lol

Indeed. The top of the iceberg hasn't been released yet. This is going to be massive. I have no doubt that many republicans and democrats are currently crapping in their pants.
Oh....now we've gone from it not being covered to this? :rofl:

Forum List

Back