US media silent on breaking news story

Is it any wonder no one trusts our "media"?

Does anyone wonder why?

Here is the the News that is breaking all over the world, but U S media are silent.

It involves several leading politicians around the world, Presidents, Prime Ministers, Kings, Business men and women, celebrities, sports icons, etc. But, curiously, nothing on any American. Stay tuned, folks

"Biggest leak in the history of data journalism just went live, and it's about corruption." - Edward Snowden

Edward Snowden (@Snowden) | Twitter

Panama Papers: Mossack Fonseca leak reveals elite's tax havens - BBC News

In the past 12 months, around 400 journalists from more than 100 media organizations in over 80 countries have taken part in researching the documents.

Prime Minister of Iceland is the first person to be interviewed about his involvement: Watch

http://www.theguardian.com/world/vid...question-video

And who says that the media is 'silnt'?

I know, right? I can't even pronounce that. :dunno:

I thought maybe he meant "slant" but that doesn't make sense either.

You HAVE to love how the usual suspects come out of the woodwork to pounce. But, what else would you expect from Nazis?

So a story not being the 'lead' story is the media being 'silnt' on a topic?

Yeah, I don't think 'silnt' means what you think it means. But keep backpedalling.

Oh shit - I forgot - you are the spelling Nazi. Forgive me oh great purveyor of all that is right on the internet!! I bow to your typing prowess!

Is this why you ignored the fact that this story is all over the news?

Again, you can pretend that the media hasn't covered the topic. But why would we ever pretend with you? Remember, you don't know what you're talking about.

Sorry I offended you, oh great and high spelling Nazi - I'll try and do better next time.

You should be more concerned by your desperate, willful ignorance. This story has been all over the news. Yet......you were completely ignorant of that fact.

How did you miss it?

Sorry again spelling Nazi. What, you having your "time of the month" again, so soon? Damn woman - you gonna bleed to death....

Laughing.....look, it won't even discuss its own OP. With the story all over the news and the OP being gloriously ignorant of this fact, its hardly a surprise.

That was easy.

This was lead story of Atlanta based CNN yesterday.

I absolutely hate US media. But they have covered thism

Indeed. I'll, waiting for ABC, CBS, NBC to LEAD with this story. As of today - 11 pages of 1 million have been released. Do we really think that it isn't going to affect many American companies, politicians and the like?

Yeah, I don't think 'silnt' means what you think it means. But keep backpedalling.

Oh shit - I forgot - you are the spelling Nazi. Forgive me oh great purveyor of all that is right on the internet!! I bow to your typing prowess!
This is not a good year for the "elites". They have some very real problems.

Indeed. I'll, waiting for ABC, CBS, NBC to LEAD with this story. As of today - 11 pages of 1 million have been released. Do we really think that it isn't going to affect many American companies, politicians and the like?

Amen brother!

missed a letter and people shit their pants. Fuckin morons.

Not just a letter. The entire story on the US media. This story has been everywhere, on pretty much every network.

And the OP didn't have a fucking clue.

Does anyone wonder why?

Here is the the News that is breaking all over the world, but U S media are silent.

It involves several leading politicians around the world, Presidents, Prime Ministers, Kings, Business men and women, celebrities, sports icons, etc. But, curiously, nothing on any American. Stay tuned, folks

"Biggest leak in the history of data journalism just went live, and it's about corruption." - Edward Snowden

In the past 12 months, around 400 journalists from more than 100 media organizations in over 80 countries have taken part in researching the documents.

Prime Minister of Iceland is the first person to be interviewed about his involvement: Watch

You HAVE to love how the usual suspects come out of the woodwork to pounce. But, what else would you expect from Nazis?

What else would we expect from illiterates who don't even read what they just got done typing? :dunno:

It kinda says something about your commitment to the point. Nomsayin'?

Does anyone wonder why?

What else would we expect from illiterates who don't even read what they just got done typing? :dunno:

Like I said - these two come out of the woodwork to pounce. I truly believe that they work together. Fucking Nazis.

Indeed they do. And I have a feeling that it will not limit itself to democrats or republicans. It is going to hit both. and it's going to hit hard.

Does anyone wonder why?

rich. Real rich.

Does anyone wonder why?

Like I said - these two come out of the woodwork to pounce. I truly believe that they work together. Fucking Nazis.

Laughing....at least we knew the story was covered by the media. How far does your head have to be up your ass to have missed the fact that it was covered by pretty much every major network?

And you've been run off your own OP. You won't discuss it.

That was easy.

Does anyone wonder why?

It was on CBS and PBS last night. I think they've probably got a lot of people reading a lot of papers right now.
Bet Trump dodged a bullet on this one--he must use a different law firm.

Indeed they do. And I have a feeling that it will not limit itself to democrats or republicans. It is going to hit both. and it's going to hit hard.
And if the politics holds up and people demand their choice it will be Sanders and Trump. Both are anti-elite in their own way. Our future may well involve a social purging.

Does anyone wonder why?

It was on CBS and PBS last night. I think they've probably got a lot of people reading a lot of papers right now.

Unfortunately, last night I was turning my fields in preparation for planting. Didn't get to watch CBS. Got up this morning, read a quick mention of it on the internet and went back to turning. Just took a break and got on the computer. Going to get back to work now before I piss off the spelling Nazis again..... :)

Laughing....at least we knew the story was covered by the media. How far does your head have to be up your ass to have missed the fact that it was covered by pretty much every major network?

That was easy.

Skylar - make sure your Brown Shirt is starched and pressed before you head out to your Hitler Youth meeting today. Thanks for playing.

That was easy.
The thread start is only 33 minutes old and has gone FOUR screens and three dozen comments. Better then anything you turn out.

That was easy.

Skylar - make sure your Brown Shirt is starched and pressed before you head out to your Hitler Youth meeting today. Thanks for playing.

Does one need a 'brown shirt' to look at the news? This story has been everywhere. And yet you were comically clueless, confused and ignorant.

So much so......you wont' even discuss your own OP. I ran you off of it.

That was easy.

Does anyone wonder why?

Unfortunately, last night I was turning my fields in preparation for planting. Didn't get to watch CBS. Got up this morning, read a quick mention of it on the internet and went back to turning. Just took a break and got on the computer. Going to get back to work now before I piss off the spelling Nazis again..... :)
What you planting?

Forum List

Back