US official throws wrench into official story about Bio labs in Ukraine - UN meeting today to address concerns by Russia

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
This is not a conspiracy story and does not belong in that subgroup. This is big news on the record.

Yeah this won't help at the UN Security Council meeting today requested by Russia to address the Ukraine labs.

Rubio - "Does Ukraine have biological or chemical weapons?"
Nuland - "Uh, Ukraine has, uh, biological research facilities, which we are now in fact quite concerned Russian troops, Russian forces may be seeking to, uh, gain control of, so we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of, uh, Russian forces should they approach."

You really don't want research materials falling into the hands of opposing forces..

Rubio wasn't expecting that answer and tried to reframe it by asking her if there was a chemical or biological attack over there is there any doubt it would be the Russians doing it and of course she agreed. Clearly she threw a grenade into the false flag/not true story we are trying to tell about these labs. Just another brilliant adult appointment by Biden.

I’d be interested to know if anyone informed Trump about this, especially in light of the disaster caused by the Chinese bio-labs. I’d guess that no, the officials of the entrenched bureaucracy looked at Trump as a temporary glitch in their control of the nation’s policy and decided not to risk his exposing the bad acts of previous administrations by insisting that Ukraine shut those labs down.

I get that the people who consider themselves the insurers of continuity in spite of voter whims believe that they “had to” send bio-weapons research to foreign countries to dodge congress’ ban on bio-weapons research. But why China, which is our enemy, and why Ukraine, which is close enough to our enemy that an invasion is as easy as rolling across the border?

Maybe Trump did know and the permanent real government convinced him to keep them. If so, shame on him. Shame on the media for not reporting this truthfully, and shame on us if we put up with it.

I’d be interested to know if anyone informed Trump about this, especially in light of the disaster caused by the Chinese bio-labs. I’d guess that no, the officials of the entrenched bureaucracy looked at Trump as a temporary glitch in their control of the nation’s policy and decided not to risk his exposing the bad acts of previous administrations by insisting that Ukraine shut those labs down.

I get that the people who consider themselves the insurers of continuity in spite of voter whims believe that they “had to” send bio-weapons research to foreign countries to dodge congress’ ban on bio-weapons research. But why China, which is our enemy, and why Ukraine, which is close enough to our enemy that an invasion is as easy as rolling across the border?

Maybe Trump did know and the permanent real government convinced him to keep them. If so, shame on him. Shame on the media for not reporting this truthfully, and shame on us if we put up with it.

Or maybe they are just biological research facilities....oh wait, Russia said they were bio-weapons labs and you would never think to question what Russia claims.

Or maybe they are just biological research facilities....oh wait, Russia said they were bio-weapons labs and you would never think to question what Russia claims.
If this was simple gamesmanship I might agree. That would play out differently. Russia is presenting this to the UN, everyone will be able to analyze it and come to their own conclusions.

I think we need bioweapon labs and I am all for having them somewhere else if that country agrees. What is painfully obvious again is this administration's complete ineptitude. These facilities should have been shut down and cleared out at the first sign of trouble. It's not like there wasn't any warning. Biden thinks that his job is done when the embassies are evacuated in these situations. He leaves people, facilities, and assets in Afghanistan for the Taliban and now apparently left a bunch of bio facilities in Ukraine for the Russians.

That would play out differently. Russia is presenting this to the UN, everyone will be able to analyze it and come to their own conclusions.

You mean like when the US presented our information to the UN about the Iraqi WMD labs and capabilities

The dems must have put bio-labs in all their money laundering countries.
Kind of silly. Just about every accredited university in the world does “ bio research”. Didn’t know the right was so ignorant as to think all bio labs are weapons makers. I suppose you think that physics labs are all making laser weapons. Cool. Guess it doesn’t pay to go to school.

You mean like when the US presented our information to the UN about the Iraqi WMD labs and capabilities
The difference today is that every country on the planet is laser focused on pandemics and viruses due to covid. Everyone is up to speed on this. A lot has changed in 20 years, for one thing, we have far fewer friends.

Forum List

Back